It's the Great Pumpkin, Potter's Army!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

It's the Great Pumpkin, Potter's Army! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

It's the Great Pumpkin, Potter's Army!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's the Great Pumpkin, Potter's Army! Empty It's the Great Pumpkin, Potter's Army!

Post by Nemo Omara Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:05 am

I am actually quite surprised that I am the one to make this thread this year. Usually, someone beats me to the punch. Or perhaps it just isn't cool to dress up on Halloween anymore. Whatever the case, let's get to it, shall we?

Who are you dressing as on Halloween?

Nemo Omara
Nemo Omara
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Seer

http://sergeantabraham.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

It's the Great Pumpkin, Potter's Army! Empty Re: It's the Great Pumpkin, Potter's Army!

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:12 am

Ah, well, I'm not dressing up, but my 18 pound orange tabby, Mo, who is a certified therapy cat, is dressing up as a Texas Ranger. He has a cowboy hat, a silver Texas Ranger star, a genuine black suede fringe vest with a Texas Ranger star, a collar with pewter Texas longhorns on it, and a little Texas longhorn charm hanging from the collar. Oh, and lets not forget the cowboy cap rifle that is to scale. I might even post a pic of him here with a spoiler when I get a good pic. The patients he visits in nursing homes LOVE to see him all dressed up.

k.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

It's the Great Pumpkin, Potter's Army! Empty Re: It's the Great Pumpkin, Potter's Army!

Post by Nemo Omara Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:24 am

I just got upstaged... by a cat. What does that say about me, exactly?

After saving up the money necessary to buy myself a pair of Black Sclera Contact Lenses (holyfudgetheywereexpensive), I decided to play the role of one of Supernatural's demons. I even persuaded my best mate to go as Castiel, as I could not, due to the nature of my hair. I can already picture the glares that I will receive from mothers after I've walked past their kids with the contacts in. =P
Nemo Omara
Nemo Omara
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:39 am

Oh, now that's just entirely too cool!!! I want to see pics!!!!

By the way, Mo was a fly fisherman last year. And he did win a pet costume contest, fishing vest, fishing hat with real lures, fishing pole and all! Can you tell I don't believe in spoiling little animals?????

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo Omara Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:46 am

If I get a decent photo taken, I will be sure to upload it.

I am not much of a cat person myself, but I do have a rabbit.
She would be furious if I attempted to dress her. =P
Nemo Omara
Nemo Omara
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel Grigori Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:20 am

My cats would kill me if I dressed them up...

like, clawed out throat kill me.

I'd be dead as a doornail.

But that does sound awesome, i want pictures from both of you.

As for me, i don't know. Does anyone have any low cost suggestions? I do have a kilt which could come out of its closet, but technically that's not meant to be worn except with the band >.>

Any low-budget ideas? I'm saving for a flight, can't spend too much moneys xD
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo Omara Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:39 am

Zombies are perfect. 2$ face paint, 5$ bottle of fake blood, and just hack away at some unfitting clothing. I was in a similar boat two years ago, and this costume worked out well enough for me. Besides, when you're a zombie, no one really questions you when you attempt to eat their brains.

Its sorta like "I'm a zombie. Nuff said".
Nemo Omara
Nemo Omara
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:47 am

Exactly, they don't know that you do it every day of the year - it's your one day not to be shunned by society for your nefarious hunger...
wait, we're on the same page here right?

Right?
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo Omara Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:48 am

Shhh. Be quiet, Jess. You will reveal us to the human portion of PA.
Nemo Omara
Nemo Omara
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:32 am

Oh no!

Umm... I mean.

Zombies are horrid creatures
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down