Check Yes or no
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Check Yes or no Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Check Yes or no

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Check Yes or no Empty Check Yes or no

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:43 pm

How Many Characters You Want(Self Explanatory): However many would like to. I've grown to be less pickey on Character amounts
What characters you want (4th years, werewolves, etc.): I need all types of characters.
Level of RP (how long your RPs are, 1 line, 1 paragraph, 3 paragraphs, etc.): Ive worked on my grammer and my writing so I'm trying to go for at least three paragraphs give or take at least one.
What you want to RP about: Anything really. I've got many characters who need to roleplay.
Location (Hogsmeade, Hogwarts, etc.): Anywhere and anywhere.

Okay! I need to roleplay with Prison, Remembrance, Mitchy, Blake, and Saige. if you need any info on them please pm me at any of my accounts beause i'll be switching out every once in a while
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Check Yes or no Empty Re: Check Yes or no

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:59 pm

I've got Hitame, Lysander, Ryo, Mariposa, Yumi, Alexis, Jake, Leaila and my newest charrie Danielle. They're open to anything Smile
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:58 pm

Could I have some background on Leaila, Danielle and Mariposa? Maybe Remembrance and Ryo could Rp and see where it goes..I'm not sure what could happen
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:21 pm

Leaila is a 24 year old Gryffindor grad. She's healer and is part of the Order. Mariposa is a sixth year Gryffindor. She's a sort of tomboy, and Gryffindor prefect. Danielle is a fifth year Slytherin. She's a devious girl who likes to pull pranks on other, mostly Hufflepuffs. She's part of the Dark Followers. I would think that Ryo and Remembrance would be enemies considering she's a werewolf and Ryo's a vampire. Unless they are like Rise and Ryo(friends).
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:36 pm

Well they could be friends considering the fact that Remembrance hates being a werewolf and would do anything to not be one.

Ummm.. Maybe I could roleplay Blake and Hitame to? Blake is a either 5th or 6th year gryffindor so, if you think that would work than great!

And how about Mariposa and Saige? They could probably be friends or something..
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:44 pm

Hey Rora ALL my charries are open for RPing! here let me give you alittle info on my six charries!

Sophia Granger:
As you know, she's a 18 year old Gryffindor Graduate who's a healer at St.Mungo's and also a member or the Order. She's taken by Andrian Potter but she could alway use some more friends! You rped with Soph so you know her!

Arabella Granger:
She's Sophia's twin sister, she just like Sophia but alittle more shyer and quiet then Sophia is. She's healer at St.Mungo's as well and NEEDS friends, enemies love interest.

Elana Rivers:
She's a 22 year old Ravenclaw graduate that works for the ministry as a spell regulator. She's very smart and very witty she needs friends as well as a love interest and enemies.

Lucy Garner:
15 year old Hufflepuff who's taken by Keegan and also friends with Aurora (I could be wrong) she needs some friends and enemies.

Leslie Darling:
15 year old Gryffindor who is the little sister of Andrew Darling she's VERY brave and isn't afraid to speak her mind. But she's very sweet and caring and will do anything for her friends she also needs some friends as well.

and my newest Charrie which is Kiara Lawrence:
she's my newest charrie she needs EVERYTHING cause I just got her accepted yesterday. She's very sassy and has A MAJOR attitude problem if she needs to. But she's very out-going and sweet and caring she's also a sixth year Gryffindor/
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:22 pm

Ryo hates being a vampire so I think they could get along pretty well, if their minds don't protest. I'm good for Hitame and Blake. The same for Saige and Mariposa, they could be friends but Mariposa needs some kind of love interest, so i don't know.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:25 am

Soph!!! Thank you!!! Lol

How about Lucy and Mitchy because they should know eachother since their in the same house

Arabella and Saige??? Saige is about 18 now...

and Soph and Prison cause prison is almost 18

and im up for like anyone and Remembrance so its up to you.

AND........
Hitame,
Saige is also kind of looking for love. After losing Sage it may be a bit hard for him though...

Umm... do you want to start hitame and blakes and ill start Ryo's and Remembrances while we figure out the rest of the other one.
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:36 am

I think Mariposa's attitude might help him with that. She might be a sort of tomboy(slowly turning more feminine), but she is really outgoing and I think Saige might really like her.

Sure, where do want me to make Hitame and Blake's thread?
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Remembrance Lyn Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:43 am

Um.. Somewhere in hogwarts like the common room or somewhere on the grounds would be good. Where shall i make remembrances and i'll make Saige's to if thats alright with you I think i'll make saige's and mariposa's in hogsmede alright?
Remembrance Lyn
Remembrance Lyn

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top