Marriage is Murder - Page 50
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marriage is Murder - Page 50 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marriage is Murder

Page 50 of 100 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 75 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marriage is Murder - Page 50 Empty Re: Marriage is Murder

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:38 am

Brian motioned to Khaat to come look at some of the coral reefs. They were oustanding. Khaat wished she had brought a camera. She motioned for Brian to surface. When they came up for air, she told him she wanted a camera.

"We'll have to get a waterproof one," he said. "I'll buy one today. I know where I can get one. Not to worry. It just gives us an excuse to do it again. come back down with me. I think I saw something interesting." He dove back down and motioned for her. He motioned to Jack and Jess, hoping they might want to explore too. She followed. He took her by the hand and led he quite a distance away from shore. He had found a shipwreck. It looked like an old fashioned victorian sailing ship. He motioned to her to follow. Her eyes grew wide, utterly fascinated. He motioned for her to stay right with him so that nothing happened. He didn't want mistakes or injuries and there was no saying how structurally stable this ship really was.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22684
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:37 pm

Jess pointed to jack in the direction Brian and Khaat were going and moved over to swim with them staying close along with jack she surfaced when they did and chuckled " I have one " she said and accioed it holding the waterproof camera she dove back down snapping shots of the ship she smiled at the last shot she took hoping it turned out. Jack swum close beside her as they began exploring the inside of the ship moving down corridors and past holes where fish moved and darted in and out of Jess loved it she looked at Jack and took his hand in her own then looked at Khaat and Brian.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:50 pm

Brian motioned Khaat to follow him and they explored the ship together. He refused to let her get more than a few inches from him feeling very protective in a ship that was perhaps not structurally sound. Khaat was about to leave when she got the sharp feeling of fear and sadness of a woman. She didn't understand. She froze, motionless for a moment and then saw the woman being forced into a dinghy while her husband was made to stay behind and face going down with the ship. she grieved for, what Khaat believed, was the rest of her life for him. She saw the woman grabbing repeatedly at her neck for a necklace that was no longer there. She felt like the woman had lost the necklace somewhere on the ship and that this room had been hers while she was onboard. Khaat accio'd the necklace and watched the chain begin to rise up from between two old floorboards. She went down to retrieve it but it got caught on a rough edge of the board. That frustrated her. Brian dove down to help her and used a spell to release the necklace from its prison. it rose up into Khaat's hand. It was covered with so much dirt and undersea growth that she couldnt tell what shape the necklace was or what the metal was. Brian motioned for her to give it to him and he put it in a small pocket in his swimtrunks.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:39 pm

Jess followed Khaat and saw what was happening she was going to go to her when Jack stopped her pointing to Brian who was already there with her. Jess nodded and pointed up turning she left the ship and headed for shore feeling what Khaat had she needed to rest on the shore.

Jack swum up to Brian and motioned if every thing was alright he also motioned that Jess had gone to the shore and that it was growing late. He pulled back waiting to see what they would do if they chose to stay so would he if they chose to surface he would go to and check Jess was alright. He hoped she had found her way to shore .

Sitting on the beach Jess felt the warmth of the sun on her it was different from the cold of the wreck. along with now sad feelings ether. She lay down and waited for them.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:48 pm

Brian nodded that things were fine. He felt too that whatever Khaat had seen it was getting to her. He insisted she surface and headed for shore. Once they got up on the beach, Khaat sat down on the sand too. Brian sat down with her. "What did you see? Did she drown?" he asked her. "The owner of that necklace?"

"No. She lieved. But her husband was made to stay behind. she never got over missing him. And what bothered her most was losing that necklace," Khaat said. "It was all she had left of their love and then it was gone."

"Not really," Brian said. "Memories are always more powerful than things. And far more important. We'll clean it up and then if you can stand keeping it, fine. If not, we'll check with your parents on how to appropriately put the necklace to rest." Khaat nodded. "But did you at least have a good time?"

"Yeah," she grinned. "It was great. I really do want to go again."

"We can," he said. "Any time you want."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:57 pm

Jess watched them surface and walked over to them " hey all go well?" she asked sitting back down next to jack as he wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her against him " you found that on the wreck " she said feeling things once lost and holding such memories should be put to rest quickly " um I don't mean to sound panicky but I would get that to Robert asap" she said feeling a cold shiver run up and down her spine a she held Jacks hand " there's just...something about it " she said and looked back at the house.

Cassidy had finished with Fallon and now took out a sketch pad she had an image in her mind that needed to be drawn she started to sketch a woman laid on a couch wearing a necklace she was taken by how quickly she drew it like some one else controlled her hand moving the pencil along till the had a finished picture.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:09 pm

"I will," Khaat said. "I only feel her grief that seems to be so boundless.

"Yeah, well you don't want that to be transferred to you," Brian said. "Fthe necklace still holds any of it, then some of that could transfer to you, and we really don't want that. As a seer you'd pick up on that the more you handle it. Perhaps you shouldn't touch it any more until your father sees it."

"Okay," Khaat said. "Keep it." She let him have it, but she really didn't want to give it to him. Truthfully, she wanted it herself, and she didn't know why.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah. Just...don't do anything with it? Okay?" she asked.

"I'll talk to you first," he smiled.

Kate felt something unleasy, and she watched Brian talking to Khaat. She didn't feel any easier as Brian approached Robert. "What's wrong with you all?" Robert asked when Brian came over.

"I don't know," Brian said. "Khaat found a necklace on a shipwreck down there. She...saw..a woman who owned it. A woman who survived the wreck, but she lost her husband. Khaat says she sensed a great deal of grief."

"Hand it to me," Robert said. Brian handed the necklace that was so encrusted with underwater growth, he couldn't tell much. He got up and took it to his potions lab. Kate watched him leave, and noticed Khaat watching him take it inside. Khate said to Brian quietly. "Watch her. I don't trust her right now."

"What? Khaat? What don't you trust?" Brian frowned.

"Just keep your eyes open. Maybe I'm wrong," Kate said softly.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:28 pm

Cassidy sat listening a she saw the necklace passing hands she shivered and her eyes were drawn to the picture she had drawn. She said nothing but felt she could not go close to it while Robert had it. she moved to stand in front of a warm fire feeling some what cold all of a sudden.

Jess smiled when Khaat gave up the necklace and lent on Jack " we should check on the kids " she whispered softly to him and smiled he saw it and nodded he agreed.

"If you'll excuse us we have to check on the kids" he said and Jess smiled and stood up with Jack taking his hand she and jack walked back to the house leaving Brian and Khaat with Robert .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:38 pm

Robert worked in his potions lab for nearly an hour, using potions to cleanse all the effects of time and the sea off it. He polished it until it shined. It was a beautiful shimmering gold heart with delicate lace filigree around a singular heart shaped stone--a pure, clear, flawless ruby. It was lovely. He brought it back outside, hearing Jack and Jess inside with the kids. Kate had helped Angus bring Khaat and Brian's kids back inside and had them enjoying cold drinks before a nap.

Khaat turned and saw her father come back outside and got up. She went over to him, holding out her hand for it. He held it up for her to look at.

"That's it," she said softly. "Its what I saw."

"Well, I guess its yours now," he said. "Be careful. I don't know if there is energy attached to it anymore or not. Let your mother see it before you do very much with it."

"What's to do with it?" she frowned, putting it on, wearing it with the green heart shaped stone that Remus had given her. Now she had them both. "I'm just going to wear it. Its pretty, thats all."

"Okay," he smiled, kissing her. "For now. But do show it to your mother."

"Yeah, yeah. I will. Thank you, Daddy," she said. "Its nice to have it back."

"Back?" he asked.

"Back?" she questioned.

"Yeah. You said its nice to have it back."

"Well," she paused. "I did find it after all."

"You sure you're okay?" he frowned.

"I never felt better. Now stop worrying." she said. He laughed and headed back up the beach, listening to her start to hum very softly as she looked for shells in the sand. The tune reminded him of some old waltz from an old music box or something. He wondered what would make her think of that tune in such a modern muggle community as this. He shook his head and went back in the house.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:04 am

Jess sat with the babies playing with them. Jack moved to the kitchen to make some fetch some snacks for them all Jess looked at Steven and Cassidy at with Fallon and the twins. Jack brought in coffee and tea for all and placed it down on a small coffee table both of them felt something in the house was wrong it felt totally wrong. Jess looked at Jack and shook hr head she felt it cold and not as it should be like she was back on that wreck she felt as if she wanted to get the kids out of it but she couldn't she felt she had to stay something was pulling her both ways and she hated it. Standing Jess moved to the window and saw Khaat and Brian walking down the beach and she sighed.

" You alright?" Jack asked Jess, she shook her head still looking out at Khaat and Brian as they walked .

" somethings not right " she said and looked at him " I can feel it Jack strong as ever and it has to so with Khaat and that damned necklace " she said fearing the word damned was the right word to use in regards it. She had been taught to trust her instincts and now they told her something she didn't want to know.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 100 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 75 ... 100  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top