Shine of Glory - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Shine of Glory - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Shine of Glory

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shine of Glory - Page 2 Empty Re: Shine of Glory

Post by Ambrosa Lunafiore Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:44 pm

Ambrosa smiled. The Louis guy seemed nice. Still a lot of people prenounced her name incorect. It was quite sweet actually. True her name was suppoused to mean immortal. That is was Ambrosia means. Just her parents named her Ambrosa. Without the I... Am giggled and threw her hair behind her shoulder.It is Ambrosa. Without the "i"... she smiled. As the Gryffindor girl prefect sat down across from her Ambrosa gave her a warm smile. Am wasn't the type that cared about the different houses like some other people did, so she never cared about being friendly to the students from the other houses. As the girl asked about her cat she shrugged. Then the girl started speaking spanish. Being half-italian, Ambrosa understood everything. You spanish? she asked as she looked around the compartment for the girls cat. She really seemed woried.

While looking the compartment door opened again. A girl who Ambrosa didn't really like - Miseria. They had a couple classes together over the last years and the two of them... well they rarely talked but didn'T really liked each other... Well for once the sorting hat was wrong...Nice boots, by the way. Am said. She started to wonder where the hell was James? He was the male prefect for Ravenclaw and even got head boy... But there wasn't a lot of time in which she could think, because the door flew open. Mira Anderson. Ambrosa and Mira weren't really close, but they had some time of friendsip, but right now Mira didn't seem to notice her... Ambrosa rolled her eyes. Hello Mira. How was your summer. Ambrosa asked.
Ambrosa Lunafiore
Ambrosa Lunafiore

Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:31 pm

Keegan looked at Ambrosa and smiled. "Nice to meet you Ambrosa."said Keegan kindly as he turned and seen Louis talking to him and he simply nodded towards him. "Hi Louis, I see you made Gryffindor Prefect good job."said Keegan. As Mariposa introduced herself he smiled at her. "Hey Mariposa, nice to meet you."said Keegan as he took a seat across from Ambrosa. As Mariposa asked if anyone seen a kitten in here he shook his head. "No I haven't but I think I seen a kitten running down the corridor when I was coming this way."said Keegan.

Keegan nodded as Mariposa asked if they could help her look for her. "Sure, I'll help you find her Mariposa."said Keegan as he stood up. As he did he noticed Mira Anderson entering the compartment which he figured she was Slytherin Prefect. Keegan really didn't know Mira but he heard alot of things about her to know she was a person that didn't like to be messed with. "So... how was everyone summer?"Keegan asked trying to make small talk. "Well... at lease some of the people in here are friendly."Keegan thought to himself as he ran his hand through his hair.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:42 pm

As Mariposa started speaking Spanish, Louis smiled, "I have a spanish friend whose name is Alexander Jones, he speaks spanish and taught me a little bit, he is in hufflepuff." Louis said, his wand falling out of his pocket, and rolling under a seat, where he saw a cat, "I found him!" Louis said picking the cat up and handing her to Mariposa.

"My summer was GREAT!" He said as Keegan asked, he meant it, he had a great time with Yumi and had learned to control his broom skills, and went flying over the beach in front of the sea, he said, "So how is it going with Lucy?" Louis asked hoping he hadn't done anything wrong.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Anderson Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:35 am

"Why thank you! I think they might take it away if they found about.. You know. But whatever, I'm just glad I'm here" Mira laughed, falling right back into that blissful feeling that hanging out with Mis gave her. Her bubble was popped a moment later by another voice. It was coming from Ambrosa, a Ravenclaw prefect. It took a moment for Mira to place their brief start of friendship. Last year felt like a long time ago and was already almost all blurred together. "Oh hey, Ambrosa. Didn't see you there." Mira lied "My summer was great thanks. Yours?" Mira honestly didn't really care about the other girl but it was only polite to inquire about her. But Miras summer really had been the essence of wonderful. She had Elijah had spent so much time in eachothers company without fighting, proving in Miras eyes that they could co-exist as a couple. As husband and wife. Again she glanced at the ring. For the first time it would be seen at Hogwarts. People would ask awkward questions and possibly even borderline stare at it. No matter how old the students of Hogwarts sometimes acted seventeen was still young to be wearing a engagement ring. If only they knew how young she was when the actual marriage was decided upon. 

Mira looked around the compartment again at all the other prefects chatting. They were missing two boys - Ambrosa and Miras counterparts. Mira had no idea who the Slythirin representative was and hoped dearly that it wasn't Kendall or anyone else she had found herself in bed with. Where even though sex was enjoyable it still made things messy. It also gave the other person power when they happened to have a very rocky relationship with your fiancée. The more of rumors of Mira they knew and the less of the real her the better. Unless it was Damien. Mira loved that boy. But alas, she realized he would be too young. Instead of continuing her inquisitive train of though she voiced her question out loud to the whole compartment. "Does anyone know the other Slythirin that should be here?" Mira realized that she would probably have to have a conversation with whoever answered and frowned at the displeasing thought. Socializing came easy to Mira, but not with this class and type of people. 
Mira Anderson

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:30 am

"Ah, it would appear that I am late." The speaker of this line was a sharply dressed young man grasping a book. He strode into the compartment, his eyes scanning each of his fellow Prefects, his head boy badge somewhat dulled from a lack of attention. "My apologies for my tardiness," the boy continue, though from his town, and his apparent disinterest in his fellow students after his cursory assessment, one may come to doubt the truthfulness of his words. James Wake selected the empty seat farthest away from the others, though in the compartment, it was difficult for such a description to stick. His eyes still pored through the book, a "Fundamentals of Magical Energy" volume.

"Before anyone asks, I am James Wake. Head boy. Ravenclaw."
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:10 pm

Miseria looked at Ambrosa, raising her eyebrows. Strange, she never even talked to that girl more than 'Hi!' and 'Good bye!' though they had some classes together. But then she looked back at Mira, who was definately most interesting person in this compartment right now. And after what they've done in summer, Mis considered her as a really good friend. Close friend even.
She wrapped the paper around her chocolate and slipped it into her pocket. She didn't want to eat if infront of other's and if they'd want some, they'd ask. Or at least Mis hoped so.

My summer was... Normal. Nothinc much happened.“ she replied after everyone had told littlebit about their summer. She looked down, feeling little curious about what the other kids did in summer? Miseria jumped off London Bridge with Mira, she wend clive diving, tryed to mix some cool potions, shopping, poison herself, fly on her broom, jump off of the high buildings, play with her daughter and... ““And I've got two brothers and one sister. They were born recently.“ she smiled to herself. How will Khaat manage to raise them? All three of them? Of course there was Kat and Robert... but still. Five kids, and if count Miseria in, then six. She closed her eyes.

Lupin family was growing rapidly. Hah!

When the door flew open again, Miseria looked up, and sighed quietly. James Wake. She wasn't surprised that he was chosen by the teachers. Prefect and also a Headboy. She sighed quietly. “Great! Hi, James!“ Miseria smiled widely:“Now people will have more reason to look at me like I'm retarded!!“ she added quietly but happily before taking out her Headgirl mark, but instead of putting it on her robe and showing it to everyone, she hid it in her palm. Why did they, the almighty teachers or the almighty headmaster choose her for this role?
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top