A pact that shall not be broken
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A pact that shall not be broken Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A pact that shall not be broken

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A pact that shall not be broken Empty A pact that shall not be broken

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:04 am

Hitame leaded Naomi through the crowd that was going into King's Cross station. Hitame had been through this the year before, but Naomi had not. Naomi was going to Hogwarts for the first time this year, and it was evident in her eyes and expression. Wide-eyed and open mouth, Naomi followed behind Hitame quickly trying not to get lost. Hitame glanced behind her to check if their muggle parents were behind them. She saw their mother, Zuki, following quickly behind them, a little scared still of all the witches and wizards that surrounded her. She stopped in front of the Hogwarts Express and Naomi screeched to a halt as well. "Mum, are you still scared of them?" she asked their mother. "No sweetie, I'm just worried about your father." she responded.

Hitame looked at her mother, and then glanced around at her surroundings. "Uh... where is father?" she asked, looking back at her mother. "I don't know Hitame. That's why I'm worried." she said. Suddenly her father appeared running towards them, pushing past the crowds of people. "Sorry, I got separated from you three. Then I couldn't find my way around these people." he said, catching his breath. "It's alright father." Hitame smiled at her father. Suddenly she felt a tug on her shirt and she looked down. "What is it Naomi?" she asked her little sister. Naomi stared at her with wide eyes and pointed to the train. "Oh right, I forgot we were standing in front of the Hogwarts express." Hitame said.

Hitame took a deep breath and looked at her mother and father. "Okay, mum and dad. It's time for us to get on the train." she told them. Her mother immediately began to cry. "My babies are growing up so fast!" she cried. Eli, her father grabbed Zuki and put his hand on Hitame's head then on Naomi's head. "Hitame, remember to look after your sister." he told her. "Yes, dad. You know I won''t let her out of my sight." she responded. He nodded, they hugged their parents and with that both Hitame and Naomi boarded the train. They found an empty compartment and they settled down in it. Hitame sat near the window, and Naomi sat next to her, putting her head on Hitame's shoulder.

"Naomi if you want to sleep for a bit, go ahead, just put your head on my lap." she told her sister. Naomi nodded and said nothing. She settled herself down on Hitame's lap and streched herself out on the seat, and fell asleep. Hitame stroked Naomi's short, straight , black-ish brown hair as she slept. Hitame wondered what house Naomi would be sorted into. She desperately hoped that Naomi would be sorted into Gryffindor, so she can watch over her more closely. But any house would do, so long as it's not Slytherin, she wouldn't be able to handle having to be enemies with her little sister. Hitame tried to push that thought to the back of her mind and looked out the window to the moving scenery.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

A pact that shall not be broken Empty Re: A pact that shall not be broken

Post by Vashani Zabini Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:11 am

Vashani followed her father closely as he wove his way through the crowded platform of nine and ¾ face expressionless as she gazed at the gathering of people. Her wide eyes were the only indication that she was feeling anything but calm. Her hand gripped her father’s tightly and he gave it a reassuring squeeze, not looking away from the path he was navigating. She swallowed thickly, fighting down her emotions of worry, nervousness and a deep seated fear of being sorted. Another hand gripped her free one and she glanced up at her oldest brother and he smiled back.

“Breath Shani.” He murmured softly, so only she could hear him above the noise. “You will be fine.”

She offered him a tiny smile in return and straightened her posture, moving forward to walk beside her father rather than behind. She was a Zabini, a member of a rich and noble family who were always sorted into Slytherin because of their cunning nature and regal airs. She would be sorted their too, she had to be. After all both her brother’s had been and she was more like their father than either of them.

“This is it.” Blaise, her father murmured, stopping in front of the scarlet train. He knelt down to Vashani’s leave, gripping her shoulders gently. “Have a good year Shani, I know you will enjoy it. Don’t worry about anything, we will be proud of you no matter what.”

“Don’t worry, Da.” Vashani smiled at him easily, trying to look confident. “I’ll be fine. I can tack care of myself and you know I will put effort into all of my classes.”

“That’s my girl.” He kissed her forehead gently before rising to talk to his son’s.

Vashani gave her mother a brief hug before getting on to the train with her brothers, her eyes only for her father as she waved slightly. She waited until the train started moving before she turned to survey the train, suddenly nervous all over again. Her brothers quickly left her alone, spreading out to find their own friends and Vashani was left to find her own way. She pushed her shoulders back and raised her chin slightly before making her way down the aisle, eyes scanning the apartments for a empty or nearly empty one. But it seemed everywhere was full. She had almost given up hope of finding a quiet place to sit when she peaked into a compartment to see only to occupants, one of which was a sleep.

Taking a deep breath to calm her nerves, Vashani slipped open the door and gave the dark haired girl inside a very small smile. She was not use to talking to people she didn’t know, after all everyone she spent time with at home were people she had known most of her life. Still there was a first time for everything and the girl looked nice enough. Maybe she would be kind and let her sit, she might even offer a friendship.

“I am sorry to intrude.” She apologised quietly. “All the compartments are full. Would you mind terribly if I sat with you?”
Vashani Zabini
Vashani Zabini

Number of posts : 8

Back to top Go down

A pact that shall not be broken Empty Re: A pact that shall not be broken

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:54 pm

Hitam felt Naomi shift in her sleep and looked down at her. Naomi kept moving her head from side to side. She must have been having a nightmare. It must have been about their parents, she was always having nightmares about their parents dying or getting hurt. Hitame didn't think it best to wake her up from the nightmare, so she just stroked Naomi's hair again. It seemed that was all Naomi needed for her nightmare to turn back into a regular dream. Her head stopped moving and she stopped shifting. Hitame sighed in relief and looked back out the window, still stroking Naomi's hair.

Hitame looked to the other side of the compatrment when she heard the door slide open. She saw a girl there who looked like she was Naomi's age. "It's alright." she smiled at the girl. When the girl asked if Hitame would mind if she sat in the compartment, she shook her head. "I don't mind. You can sit here if you like." she said softly.

Naomi's eyes began to open when she heard Hitame talking. She slowly lifted her head from Hitame's lap and shook it to wake herself up completely. "Naomi don't shake your head when you just wake up. It'll make you dizzy." she told Naomi. "Yeah, I already figured that out." Naomi responded holding her head. "Anyways did you have a good nap?" she asked her. Naomi nodded and shrugged at the same time. "It didn't look like it though Naomi. You seemed to be having a nightmare." she said. Naomi shrugged and rubbed her eyes. She blinked and looked at the girl who was standing at the door of the compartment, and tilted her head towards Hitame. "Who's that?" she asked Hitame. "Uh..." Hitame replied, she didn't even know the girl's name.

"What's your name?" she asked the girl politely. "I'm Hitame Higurashi." she said softly. "And I'm her sister, Naomi Higurashi." Naomi said softly as well. Hitame smiled at Naomi and she put her hand on her head, messing it up slightly. "Little sister." Hitame corrected Naomi. "Aww... does everyone need to know I'm younger than you?" Naomi asked. "Yes they do Naomi. Or we'd be lying, and you know how Mum and Dad feel about us lying all the time." she responded. Naomi nodded and looked at the girl.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum