Eating for Three?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Eating for Three? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Eating for Three?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Eating for Three? Empty Eating for Three?

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:24 am

Khaat had been lagging around the house for a few days, and Brian had told her that he was taking her out today for lunch. She knew he was not about to let her go out by herself at this stage of the game. In all the years Khaat had done this job, she had never seen a woman have a "baby belly" this size. The impending delivery was starting to frighten her. She had been after her father about recalculating the date, thinking that he was allowing this to go too far. He kept promising her all was well, but he didn't seem to be hearing how frightened she was becoming.

Brian knew though. And he was constantly reassuring her that magic could do far, far more when it came to healthcare than muggle medicine. He promised her that all would be well and he would be with her every step of the way. He had told her they were going out today--just for lunch. No shopping. Just a simple lunch.

She had chosen a simple sleeveless brown maxi dress in a simple gauze with a bit of matching crocheted trim. Her sandals were flats but beaded and fun and comfortable. She had tied her hair back with a stray brown leather shoelace of Brian's, and honestly, it had turned out to look pretty good. She was relieved when he had just taken her in to Sparks.

The regulars all made a huge commotion over her and how "big" she was, and they asked her a million questions. She saw Brian very quietly place their order with the server as he let her fend questions to their loyal customers. He just looked across the table at her and smiled.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22583
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Eating for Three? Empty Re: Eating for Three?

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:10 am

It been awhile since Sophia seen Khaat and the others, and Sophia was feeling a bit bad for not talking to them in a while so she decided to stop by Sparks and say hello. Besides, it been awhile since she had the cheesecake she loved so much from Sparks'. Skipping happily down the street of Diagon Alley she made her way towards Sparks. As she reached Sparks she smiled happily to herself and pushed the door open as the bell tinkled above her head. "Wow... it been so long since I been in here I almost forgot what it looked like."said Sphia chuckling to herself.

Sophia was cute stapless mini dress that was tan with different color flowers with a blue jacket over the top of it. Her hair was down and curly today cascasing down her back just the way she liked now days for she always liked it down. As she waited to be seated she seen Khaat and Brian and gave them a soft warm smile and wave at them. At been awhile since she saw them especailly Brian, the last time she seen him was god knows when. She didn't want to intrude and bug them when they look like they were having a nice lunch so Sophia sat at a table by the window.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:25 am

Khaat saw Soph come in and sit by herself. She spoke to Brian who smiled warmly and got up. He walked over to Soph.

"Khaat said I'm supposed to tell you to stop sitting by yourself and come on over. My best guess is that this is our last lunch out before we have our twins. She's at that stage where she needs a hand getting up out of chairs, putting on her shoes, all of that stuff. And sometimes its just as easy if I let her sit and I do it for her," he grinned, like the proud papa-to-be that he was. "This is as close to a baby shower as we get, I think," he said. "Come celebrate with us. I think Khaat's finally starting to get just a little nervous about having 4 babies in diapers at the same time--with Abbey and Dakota at home still in diapers. I keep telling her I am sooo not worried. We can do this. Come and join us. Lunch is on me."

Khaat had kept an eye on Brian and Soph and waved at Soph with a warm smile and waved, motioning Soph over to the table with them.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:06 am

Sophia looked up from her menu at Brian and smiled. "Oh sorry, I didn't want to intrude you two looked like ya'll were having a nice lunch."said Sophia softly. Sophia nodded and smiled. "Yeah by the looks of it, they could come at any moment.'said Sophia softly. "Well... baby shower or not, I'll be happy to join you two.'said Sophia softly as she got up from her spot and walked over towards Khaat was and smiled at her. "Hello Khaat, how are you?"Sophia asked her softly giving her a soft warm smile. "I'm happy for you two, and Khaat if you need any help at all just let me know I'm always here for you."said Sophia.

Sophia was happy for Brian and Khaat and she couldn't wait to see the twins herself and if Khaat needed her help delivering them then she'll be more and happy to help. "So are you two happy that the wait is almost over?"Sophia asked them smiling. "Just think four beautiful children Khaat, that's something to be proud of."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:22 pm

"Hi, Soph," Khaat smiled, glad to see her. "I'm good--just anxious to be done with this. How are you? And thanks for the offer. I might just take you up on that. I have no idea whatsoever how I'm going to have four in diapers, work two jobs and own a restaurant" She laughed. "I'm just plain nervous about this. But him?" She pointed to Brian. "He's delerious. Completely."

"Guilty as charged," he laughed. "I confess. I can't wait to hold my kids. And I don't care whether they're boys or girls, so long as they're healthy. Alright, Ladies, what are we having?" He opened a menu.

"Asian chicken salad, sweet tea," Khaat said fairly quickly. "And lemon cheesecake."

"Soph?" Brian asked.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:11 am

Sophia looked at Khaat and nodded. "Don't worry Khaat, it'll be here before you know it."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. "I been really good actually, I'm happy and everything is just going great for me!"said Sophia softly. Sophia looked at Khaat and shook her head. "It's no problem Khaat, I'm glad to help."said Sophia honestly. Sophia chuckled. "Yeah now that isn't so bad now is it Khaat?"Sophia asked her giving her a soft warm smile and chuckling. "Now if it is I'll just have to arrest him."said Sophia chuckling at Khaat as she looked at Brian and winked at him.

Sophia looked at Brain and chuckled. "Welll either way, I'll be more and happy to help you two out in anyway that I can."said Sophia honestly. As Sophia opened her menu she looked for a second before decing what she wanted and then nodded.

"Ok... I'll have chicken alfredo pasta with a sweet tea with a strawberry cheesecake for desert please and thankyou."said Sophia softly.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top