New Roleplayer - Hi, there :)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New Roleplayer - Hi, there :) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New Roleplayer - Hi, there :)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Roleplayer - Hi, there :) Empty New Roleplayer - Hi, there :)

Post by Hannah Boyd Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:05 pm

Hi. My name is Abby. I'm 18.

I've really never done Harry Potter roleplay, before. I've tried, several times, but, I lost interest. I already got my character card done, so I don't have to worry about that. W00t! So, anyways, a little about me. I'm a huge Harry Potter fan. I can't believe

it's over, though. Me and my mom went to all the movies and now, we have to find something else, to go to the movies for. I like movies. I have to be in the mood, for certain movies. My favorites would have to include Mamma Mia, the Harry Potter movies,

The Wizard of Oz, and Dear John. As for my personality, I am a nice person, I get along with mostly everybody and I like making friends. Looking forward to roleplaying with everybody. Hannah, (my character), is looking forward to roleplaying you, as well.

Good day!
Hannah Boyd

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

New Roleplayer - Hi, there :) Empty Re: New Roleplayer - Hi, there :)

Post by Harper Goodrum Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:09 pm

Well hello Hannah! I'm Cecilia most of the time... Right now i'm loged into my youngest character Alana. most of my others are older 5 years and up.. i look forward to seeing you around the site
Harper Goodrum
Harper Goodrum

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:30 pm

Hi Abbey! My name is Kim. And my main character's name is Hitame. I hope you like it here and I look forward to hopefully RPing with you sometime! Welcome to PA!
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Boyd Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:45 pm

thanks Smile!
Hannah Boyd

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:48 pm

Hey, Hannah,

I'm Khaat. I'm one of the admins here. FYI, I have a 3rd year Gryffindor boy if that interests you for RP at any point. His name is Andrew Diamond. And I have a bezillion grads. LOL. Welcome aboard and if there's anything you need, just give a yell!

We're glad you're here!

K.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22572
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:27 am

Howdy! I'm Jackles (people call me that so you don't get confused with my charrie xD). I'm also an admin here, but I like to think of myself as a friend first. And I'm not saying that in a corny way, but in a way that means I am determined to make you my friend like I do with everyone else! >=D

I have a bunch of charries.. 13 or so... Including one third year Hannah would like to meet I'm sure. If you ever have questions, ideas, whatever feel free to PM me. It's like having friends... XD
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:58 am

Hiya Abby/Hannah !

Welcome to P.A. I hope you enjoy it here and you stay with us for a long time for new members= new friends .Very Happy I'm Sophia but feel free to call me Soph or Sophy for almost everyone on here does! I'm Global Mod of this lovely site so if you have any questions feel free to PM me, Chase Moor or the lovely admins on this awesome site! There's also the c-box that's ALWAYA active as well if you don't feel like PMing us or if you have any questions. IF you EVER want to RP with me like almost everyone on this site I have a couple of characters on here:

Sophia Lestrange
Leslie Darling
Arabella Johnson
Lucy Garner
Elana Rivers

I hope you have fun here and I look forward to Rping with you soon!
Sophia "Soph"
~ global Mod

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Efron Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:20 pm

Hi Abby and welcome! Here I'll be playing Severus Efron, my real name is Tomislav, but you can call me Tom. This is my only character for now... Umm... Yeah, that's all from me. I'm looking forward to roleplay with you soon Very Happy
Severus Efron
Severus Efron

Number of posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Anderson Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:53 pm

Hiya! I'm Emily although almost everyone around here calls me Jamie. Welcome to the site! All of us are lovely people who are happy to assist in any way possible. If you are in need of a RP just hollar! If you see around Mira Anderson, Georgia Wheelbarrow, or Jamie Prophet that's me!

Hope your time here is off to a good start
Mira Anderson

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Boyd Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:59 am

thank you, so much, guys. Hannah thanks you, as well. Smile
Hannah Boyd

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top