A timeline of events
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A timeline of events Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A timeline of events

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A timeline of events Empty A timeline of events

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:41 am

I put together a timeline of the events revolving around Thaor. I got confused a couple times due to topics happening at certain times, and others not ending and what not.

So if you're confused about anything to do with Thaor, here ya' go. Otherwise, it's for my own benefit.

Thaor and Grindlewald make an unbreakable vow
A couple weeks later - Thaor breaks the vow, with Robert, Khaat, and Jess present - they use Thaor's horcrux to bring him back after his death.
Battle of Hogwarts - June 9th - Thaor brings death eaters to the battle, then turns on them, joining the Order, and the Ministry
June 10th - Thaor has meeting with Robert Lupin - appointed Deputy Minister of Magic - Resigns from Hogwarts - Death Eater Meeting, remains in power as leader, must kill Robert in 10 days
June 16th Thaor fakes his own death - Jack Dyllan as the only witness
June 17th Thaor meets with Robert - Agrees to Maintain Deputy Minister Position - and come out of hiding

Unknown date - Thaor finds Jack and tells her he is still alive

Okay....i think that confused me more =/

Last edited by Thaorson Kam Elldir on Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

A timeline of events Empty Re: A timeline of events

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:07 pm

Well... the battle was June 9th.. and Jack's birthday (when he finds her) is July 11th.. so.. Almost. XD
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

A timeline of events Empty Re: A timeline of events

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:06 pm

he didn't 'die' until a week after the battle -.-
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top