The Cauldron is Leaky!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Cauldron is Leaky! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Cauldron is Leaky!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Cauldron is Leaky! Empty The Cauldron is Leaky!

Post by Jack Kubin Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:33 pm

Jack sat in the Leaky Cauldron, not exactly sure what he was doing. He scratched his head, his single ring bobbing slightly on his ring finger. He had bought it at a Jewelry store in London. It was a single band, with a black stone place in the center. He didn't really get it for any reason in particular, other than the fact that it looked nice. He also wore a Black T-shirt with the English flag on it and a pair of jeans. he sat at one of the tables, drinking a small glass of butterbeer.

He swept his bright-green eyes around the room, watching no one in particular. He sat by himself, downing his butterbeer, leaving the rest of the world to it's peace. He was bored. Finally, he looked at his watch, and sighed, it was 2:00 in the afternoon. he had the rest of the day to waist.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

The Cauldron is Leaky! Empty Re: The Cauldron is Leaky!

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:57 pm

Sophia was in Diagon Alley getting some more supplies in her office at St. Mungo's when she looked at her watch which read 2:00. "Dang I didn't know I was here for two hours."said Sophia to herself as she shook her head. Feeling quite thirsty Sophia decided to head towards the Leaky Cauldron to get herself a nice glass of Firewhiskey before she headed home. As she walked through Diagon Alley she tapped her wand on the wall as it opened revealing a alley between the Leaky Cauldron and the wall that lead to Diagon Alley. As she walked into the Leaky Cauldron she walked towards the bar and gave the bartender a soft warm smile. "May have a glass of firewhiskey?"Sophia asked him softly as he nodded and got her a glass.

As she waited for her glass her chocolate brown eyes looked around the dimmed lit pub seeing no one in paticular. As the bartender set down her glass in front Sophia got out her money Sophia set it down on the counter. "Keep the rest as a tip and thankyou."said Sophia softly as she took her seat at the bar seeing she didn't see any seats anywhere else. Sophia was wearing a strapless blue mini dress with pink roses on it with her black leather jacket over it with a pair of blue sunglasses that she took off that were now on top of her head.
Soph's look
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:37 pm

Jack took out his remembrall and began to twirl it halfheartedly. He had always treasured it. His mom had given it to him as a christmas present during his first year at Hogwarts. He was surprised it still hadn't broken. Everything that belonged to him had broken at one point or another. He remembered faintly when he was playing Quidditch and he crashed into a house, breaking the broom and his leg.

He sipped his butterbeer loudly, and a small bell rung as the door to the Cauldron opened. A, er, not that bad looking woman walked into the place, and Jack couldn't help but stare as she got herself something to drink. He quickly turned his head back to his drink once she got it. He thought about whistling at her, but he deciding against it. Very unlike Jack.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:04 pm

Sophia had a weird feeling that someone was watching her as she gotten herself a nice firewhiskey to drink. As she looked around she seen a boy about maybe sixteen or seventeen playing with a remembrall and chuckled lightly to herself. As she gotten up from her seat she walked over towards him and gave him a soft warm smile. "Those things come in handy at times don't they?"Sophia asked him softy. "I used to have one myself, but it broke."said Sophia frowning. "Do you mind if I join you?"Sophia asked him softly as she pointed to the empty spot across from him."Oh so rude of me I'm Sophia, Sophia Lestrange."said Sophia as she stuck out her hand fort him to shake. "So...
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:42 pm

Jack jumped as Sophia spoke to him. He looked up, and nodded hurriedly at her question, saying

"Go right ahead."

along with it. Jack stared at her, wondering what the heck he must've done. She didn't look like she was from the ministry or anything, but you never know. Maybe They found out about Jack being an Animagus or something. He mentally shot himself for not being careful. How many times had he snuck through his neighborhood in Animagus form and pranked people, jumping out of giant bushes and pretending to be large, fuzzy boulders.

"Uh, names Jack Kubin."

He said, shaking her hand. He lowered it back next to him and took another sip from his drink, eyeing the girl carefully.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:13 am

"Thanks, I really didn't want to sit at the bar it's to lonely there."said Sophia softly as she took a drink of her firewhiskey. Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh as he looked at her carefully. "Whoa calm down there Jack, I'm not from the ministry or anything."said Sophia softly. "I'm just a healer at St. Mungo's that just came here for a firewhiskey that's all."said Sophia honestly. "I thought you might be lonely by yourself so I came here to join you, but I can leave if you want me to I don't want you to feel uncomfortable."said Sophia softly. "Sorry to intrude."said Sophia softly as she gotten up and took her firewhiskey and headed back towards the bar.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top