Monsters sicken me
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Monsters sicken me Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Monsters sicken me

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monsters sicken me Empty Monsters sicken me

Post by Zoe Gould Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:11 pm

How Many Characters You Want(Self Explanatory): as many as are willing to meet Zoe
What characters you want (4th years, werewolves, etc.): Perferably grads, monsters, people.. anyone?
Level of RP (how long your RPs are, 1 line, 1 paragraph, 3 paragraphs, etc.): I do 2 to three posts, go check out my other charries, Chase Moor, Felix Barker, and them.. to see how much I normally post.
What you want to RP about: Well Zoe.. she hates monsters.. but she puts on the guise of 'helping' them. During the day she works to 'help them' basically she finds out their wereabouts.. and is pretty much a normal person.. kinda shy.. a bit bossy... during the night she's a monster hunter.. loaded with epic weapons and stuff.. a very good shot.. but.. well, at any time you wanna post? No killing necessary if your charrie is a monster, but wants to be chased down by Zoe Smile
Location (Hogsmeade, Hogwarts, etc.):anywhere... doesn't matter to me.

Zoe Gould
Zoe Gould

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Monsters sicken me Empty Re: Monsters sicken me

Post by Vito Dee Symons Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:12 pm

Wouldn't Vito and Zoe just get along great? Is she trained in hunting poltergeists as well?
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Number of posts : 797

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:16 pm

Naomi of course! I think she should kidnap one of Naomi's pack- probably Fyona (just a NPC). Maybe she could also torture Hoover, but I'd like him to escape so she can deal with that. Then Naomi will have a mission to destroy Zoe- gives her something to do. xD
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Gould Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:18 pm

haha, I like it! Dunno about kidnapping though... maybe just track him down.. hit him a few times.. and lose him..
Zoe Gould
Zoe Gould

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:22 pm

I figured she could be trying to find out information about the pack. Fyona.. if she dies I wouldn't mind xD I would love if Hoover came back haunted though...
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Zoe Gould Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:24 pm

hmm... I guess that could work.. if she could somehow get a werewolf trapped... haha, want me to make a post somewhere?
Zoe Gould
Zoe Gould

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:25 pm

Sure! I'll post as the NPCs of Hoover and Fyona and the Naomi eventually. xD
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:08 pm

hm... maybe her and Sophia can have a topic together somewhere where she tries to hunt down Sophia but doesn't get her. Maybe we can have some shooting or stabbing involved that leads Sophia to go to St. Mungo's for treatment.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:45 pm

haha, Zoe would love to Sophia Very Happy Your a vamp right?
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:47 pm

Yes Chassy Pet she's a vamp!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575