ricter graveyard(after famly ties)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

ricter graveyard(after famly ties) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

ricter graveyard(after famly ties)

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ricter graveyard(after famly ties) Empty ricter graveyard(after famly ties)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:01 pm

dae aprated to ricter graveyard the place where cedric was barried. than dae looked at himself he was just some type of sick experment for the minstry to control. Dae pointed his wand at himslf and prepared to kill himself 20 times.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

ricter graveyard(after famly ties) Empty Re: ricter graveyard(after famly ties)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:04 pm

Andrian apparated behind him and punched the wand away "Listen you don't like me and i don't like you. But what the hell with the suicide, But Sophia wouldn't have wanted you to die again" Andrian shouted
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:06 pm

Mariana apperated next to him and looked at the tomb and then at Dae and his wand: "Don't" she shouted while she grabbed his wand from the floor.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:07 pm

"Like icare I'm just some stupid scince experment for the minstry to play with and im tired of it."dae said grabbing his wand for mariana
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:09 pm

"So! don't let them win, don't make the same mistake i did, accepting life accepting situation. I want you to fight" Andrian told him pulling out his wand if he ever attempt to kill himself
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:10 pm

Mariana unarmed him again: "So you are going to make them easy?They been hunting me my whole life because I was only live Diggory.Now they will hunt you too and if I could get away from them you can too," she said seriously.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:11 pm

Andrian looked at both them and let them both do the talking "Ima let u two talk" Andrian said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:12 pm

"well i dont give a bloody care in what you think now let me kill myself 20 times,and there not going to hunt me to kill me they want to find me so i can do what ever they want.' dae pointing his wand to his head again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:14 pm

Andrian lazily flicked his wand at him and whispered "Expelliamus" then squatted down
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:15 pm

dae greabbed his other wand" ahvad kedvra" dae shouted
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top