Hiding in the Hospital Wing - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hiding in the Hospital Wing - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hiding in the Hospital Wing

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hiding in the Hospital Wing - Page 2 Empty Re: Hiding in the Hospital Wing

Post by James Manson Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:32 pm

James tried to go as first to the Hospital Wing trying to see if everything was ok. He went fast as he could, trying to duck a few spells as he run up the stairs. When he finally came around the 6th or 7th floor, he always forget the way of the Hospital wing, or atleast the floor, as he then tried to open the doors as they were locked. James raised his wand as he took a few steps back. "BOMBARDA"He said as he blow up the door, pointing his wand around looking what was going on.

He saw the student and he was aiming the wand at the back of the Professor. "Professor, I should stop what you are doing."He said as he looked against him. "Students get away, when he was battling the death eaters and all, I saw he had fangs. Your professor is a Vampire."He said looking at him. His wand strong in his hand waiting what the Professor was going to do.
James Manson
James Manson

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Ambrojze Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:43 pm

Damon was thrown forward as the doors were blasted off their hinges. As he stood, the strident tones of "that guy from the grounds" rang through the room.

"Yes? And?" he demanded, as though this information was common knowledge. "I hope you didn't come barging in here just for that. Look at what you've done to the doors!"
Damon Ambrojze
Damon Ambrojze

Number of posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene Brun Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:51 pm

Selene was nearly thrown off the bed when the doors blasted open. She stared in shock at the person who came into the room, stating that their head of house, was a Vampire. Selene's eyes went wide, and she stared at the two. She didn't know who to trust! One of them she didn't even know. Selene frowned and stood up and stood in front of the students. He had agreed, but Selene knew that he wouldn't hurt them! He was a professor. But Selene was on the defensive now.. he had locked the doors before.. though obviously he was just trying to protect them.. and he had said there were Death Eaters in the school.. was he one of them? "I do not know who you are.. but I suggest you leave..." Selene said in a strong french accent.

"Zis eez a professor! 'e would not 'arm us! Right Professor." She said turning to him with a large smile. Now that her initial shock was over, she felt determined to stand up to the man she had accused moments before. It was wrong of her to accuse of a Professor of doing anything but honorable! He was a professor after all! Selene frowned at the man who had barged in. "Besides.. you probably 'ave attracted all of ze bad people in the school! Thanks to you blasting in ze door like zat!" She growled, her wand pointed at the man who had barged in. "Children.. against ze wall again.." She said softly, and kept her eyes on the new person.
Selene Brun
Selene Brun

Number of posts : 157
Occupation : Secretary/Personal Assistant at the Ministry of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Anderson Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:54 pm

Werewolves were unpredictable and sulky, veelas were flame-throwing show offs, goblins thought they were better than the wizard. But in Mira's humble opinion the vampire was the worst of all mythical creatures or part humans. Drinking blood? Disgusting. And this was not the best time to have some physio, vampire, teacher locking the doors behind him. Mira shivered, unable to form the words that the French girl managed to get out. She removed herself from Rafael's arms cautiously, making a move to add in her own questions. Before the words could escape her shaking lips the doors were blasted down. Blasted down.

Mira shrieked and jumped back, right on to Rafael again. The second person had much less of a foreboding air but that didn't stop her from shaking head to toe. How could the others be so calm? Mira was about to explode from fear, anger, and hopelessness. Silently tears fell on her porcelain cheeks. As everyone was looking at the two men, no one would see. This was a relief. Even in this state she cared about her public display. But even her raging emotions and her disaster of appearance did not distract from the fact that something was very wrong with Professor Ambrojze.

And for some reason it just wasn't the fact that he was a dirty vampire.

Words escaped her lips for the first time. "No." she said clearly and powerfully to the Hufflepuff girl. "We can't stay here" she said, turning to the grown men. "We need to leave this castle. Leave this town. It's not safe when we can't tell who's the enemy." Mira breathed in and out deeply. "Anyone and everyone is evil." Her friends, her teachers, her classmates. Anyone could attack. And that wasn't a concept she was comfortable with. But on the other hand.. leaving..

Elijah

Mira put her hand over her mouth to cover up a gasp of terror. Oh god. What if she lost Elijah? Life would stop. Just like it stopped when she lost Alice. Mira needed to find him. But the doors were locked, apperation was impossible. And Rafael was here. She retreated back a few steps, coming closer to him. Forget Krum, Rafael was here. He was her prince of the moment.
Mira Anderson

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Handler Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:01 am

Piper's sister was sweet, but in a lot of ways she was insufferably stupid. She would have trusted this Charms professor simply because it would have never crossed her mind that he might want to hurt her. Piper thought everyone wanted to hurt her, therefore, she was able to prevent herself from getting hurt. She could keep herself safe.

She wanted a smoke right now, but even more, she wanted to get the hell out of this cramped space. On one hand, she knew a way to get everyone out- she had used it to escape some guy that had chased her down in her third year, the horny pervert. On the other hand, she didn't want a bunch of people following her either, people who could temporarily tell the Death Eaters where they were going.

"I know a way out," she said, looking straight at this James fellow and Mira, feeling her sister's eyes trained on her. She thought the Order were all idiots, as were the Death Eaters, but the Order were more likely to help people get out alive. "We could take small groups at a time." She paused. "I won't say where, but I'll lead you guys there. A few people should stay behind to watch the people here." She glanced at Damon.
Piper Handler
Piper Handler

Number of posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Selene Brun Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:59 am

Selene was at a loss now. She had decided to defend their Head of House.. a professor.. and now people were basically pulling her back, saying they needed to get out, get away. Obviously none of the people here were very brave... Of course, Selene wasn't the bravest.. seeing as she was up here instead of down fighting, but someone needed to help the first years. Biting her lip, Selene took a step backwards. She was all confused. She didn't know who to trust anymore, so she moved back into the crowd, attempting to blend in, but when someone said to stay and help the kids, she perked up. "I will.. I can 'elp get people.. I will stay 'ere to 'elp watch zem!" She looked around as though daring anyone to tell her she couldn't. "I will 'elp keep an eye on anyone.. okay?" She asked turning to the girl who said she would lead the way out. "Eef anyone comes up 'ere.. what should I tell zem?" She asked softly, keeping her eyes on Piper. She didn't know the girl, but she seemed nice enough.

Selene glanced at the two adults, and decided that they wouldn't be any help at all.. in fact they were probably going to be the worst hassle... in case BOTH of them were bad... well that would be dandy.. but Selene had a wand, and was a pretty good dueler.. she had been in the Tri-Wizard tournament anyway.. sooo.. she had a feeling she could help here.. at least a tiny bit... So, Selene raised her wand, and looked at the adults, now not trusting anything.. she needed to learn to not be so gullible.. or else she was going to get herself killed... of course.. both of them could be good.. in which case...' oh well.. act like you don't trust them... it will save your life in case they actually can't be trusted.' Selene thought.
Selene Brun
Selene Brun

Number of posts : 157
Occupation : Secretary/Personal Assistant at the Ministry of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Mira Anderson Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:46 am

Say what you will about Slythirin house but Mira would only truly trust them. Some may me evil, but they could also take charge. To Miras amazement people were actually listening to her advice. And right after her short speech the only other Slythirin in the room, Piper, took change enough to give a way out. Mira and Piper didn't know eachother well. Piper was in the year below Mira and apart from sometimes talking in the common room and eating near each other in the great hall they didn't socialize much. But if they got out of this alive Mira would make an effort to befriend the blonde. 

Pipers talking gave Mira enough tine to recover her wits over Elijah fighting so when she stopped speaking Mira stepped forward again. Slowly the waves of panic were dying and were being replaced by confidence mixed with a strange adrenaline. Maybe Mira could make a difference. Forget Harry Potter, Mira was going down in the history books.

"You'll figure it out when the time comes" Mira said unhelpfully. "Just find out if they are friend or foe first". Mira glanced at the two men, who hadn't spoken up. Without even realizing it Mira was reaching for her wand. No, she couldn't curse innocent men. But the second they proved themselves guilty she would strike. 

"Who are we taking the first time?" Mira addressed Piper, making it clear that she expected to be taken along. The only reason Piper would be leading this was she knew where to go and, more importantly, how to get there. The second Mira found out she intended to take the leadership right out of her hands. Even though Mira could be a handful she still had the blood of an Anderson. She was born for these moments.
Mira Anderson

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Handler Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:00 am

Piper looked back at Mira, realizing it would be up to the two of them to take charge and to be the leading force behind the action in the hospital wing. She glanced around and saw a small group of younger kids, all hiding in the back, an older Ravenclaw standing amongst them. Shee jerked her head at them. "You guys. The tall Ravenclaw and you six kids." She glanced over at one of the kids lying in the beds, hurt from either fire or something else.

She gently picked up the young girl, who seemed to have been burnt by the debris. She turned and handed the girl to the taller Ravenclaw. She turned back to Mira, pulling out her wand and roling up her sleeves. She nodded and the Ravenclaw and a few others began out the door.

She heard Renny's voice. "Here, Piper, I'll stay here and-"

Piper was facing away from her sister. "Can you grab the little boy over there and go with Mira?" She was not letting her innocent, trusting sister stay with these men. Renny looked at Piper, her eyes widening in confusion. Piper walked forward and whispered to Mira, "We need someone with backbone to stay here and watch these guys."

"Piper, I don't-"

She turned. "We'll switch on the next go around. Okay?" Renny watched her little sister and sighed, nodding. She helped the little boy out of bed and walked out, holding his hand.

Piper Handler
Piper Handler

Number of posts : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by James Manson Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:52 am

James looked at Damon as the blow was something unusual. "Damon, if you hurry so fast to the Hospital WIng, after you were dueling and then locking the door when you are here, don't you think it is rather unusual for a vampire, to go to a Hospital Wing, full of students and you are a vampire.."He said as he looked at the students that were talking and then to Damon.

"Mira, go get to the seventh floor. You know what I mean, take these kids with you. The Death Eaters are mostly fighting on the grounds and first floor as long as you are quick with these students you will be safe."He said as his eyes were on Damon again. "Also Selene."He said as he looked at the corner of his eye. "I am James Manson. I took over the shop of Ollivander."He said as he kept his wand pointing at Damon.

"Just go right now Mira, seventh floor. They will help you there, trust me."He said as he looked at the female students helping some other students already.

OOC:(Seventh Floor, I think that was the RoR, you will be save there, because PA is protecting it there, and if you enter there you will get save.)
James Manson
James Manson

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:58 am

(you guys can post taking the kids through the RoR and through to the Hogs Head in the thread in the Battle forum)
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum