The Charcovixes Join The Slaughter
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Charcovixes Join The Slaughter Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Charcovixes Join The Slaughter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Charcovixes Join The Slaughter Empty The Charcovixes Join The Slaughter

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:36 pm

How Many Characters You Want(Self Explanatory): open I guess
What characters you want (4th years, werewolves, etc.): Death Eaters, PA members
Level of RP (how long your RPs are, 1 line, 1 paragraph, 3 paragraphs, etc.): I don't really care, try long. But sometimes I might post short.
What you want to RP about: Well I don't really wanna jump into the battles that are available right now, they just seem a little too chaotic for me. So I can start another one. It'll begin with me and Hitame, then a death eater/DF pops in then blah blah. And it escalates Smile
Location (Hogsmeade, Hogwarts, etc.): how about hogsmeade, so anyone can come Smile
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

The Charcovixes Join The Slaughter Empty Re: The Charcovixes Join The Slaughter

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:49 pm

Xem, the battle is not just for fun, it's a plot point. You're talking about a duel.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:45 pm

I know, but its just super wacky. As I was going through SOME I just see people running out of nowhere and attacking. I dunno to me, it just seems a little too.......chaotic. And I'm thinking of a way, where its not gonna be like: "Xem work on our defense" or 'Xem stand in back of me" , if I'm fighting with Hitame I actually feel like I'm doing something other than being the innocent second year @_@ . I know thats the price of picking that year when I choose my character, but I chose it so I'll be able to tell others that I started off from a first year alllllllllllllllllllll the way till I graduated Smile
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:48 pm

You can advertise to duel someone within the battle and make a topic in the forum about it, but you made it sound like you want it to splinter into two battles. That's something that has to develop.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:36 am

well I just see a bunch of battle topics being made so thats why I thought I'd make my own :/
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:40 pm

May I point out that your character IS an innocent second year? He wouldn't know enough to survive five minutes with an upper-school student and he wouldn't last ten seconds with a Death Eater.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:09 pm

Facepalm well Duhhhhh Eli. But its really no fun, if I'm pretty much being protected the whole time. Plus me being in Potters Army gives me a boost too. Xemnas has learned spells hes not supposed to learn yet . Doesn't that count for anything
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:18 pm

It does but we want this done realistically. Realistically, most of my characters are coming out of this fairly injured- the NEWT students. In fact, a few of mine are gonna die. Smart, elder kids who don't even have ties. Being in PA makes you more of a target, not more likely to survive.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:35 pm

Potter's Army and new spells make no difference. Xem is still an awfully young character, one that I doubt will do well in the face of battle. It is unlikely that Hitame will cope either as she is also a second year. Upon joining the battle they would instantly be shadowed by the elder students/Order members because it would be instinctive to protect them. They would come out with a few broken bones (maybe) if they are protected - if they go in with nothing then they'll die - realistically. Your character cannot die without your permission though - remember that. However, in order to keep this realistic, without protection, Xemnas won't survive the battle. Also, chaotic is how a battle is meant to be. It's not hard to keep up with - honest. Join the main thread then if something evolves within that, a separate topic can be made for the character involved. Sound good?
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:49 pm

Not really, but I lost the arguement and I respect your descion. your right of course

I just find this to be like every other thread I do D: but I guess I could try this. Its just jumping in and throwing spells feels really weird to me
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top