Training the Animals (Kate)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Training the Animals (Kate) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Training the Animals (Kate)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Training the Animals (Kate) Empty Training the Animals (Kate)

Post by James Manson Fri May 27, 2011 9:02 am

OOC: I made the post here, because if I post it in the Diagon Alley, the Death Eaters can read it and I am sure we still want this as a suprise or atleast, Robert, me and like the rest.

It was late at night, as James Manson apparated behind the shop of the animals. It was that no one could see him, as he was in the shadows, he opened the shop with the key as he then locked it. He turned the light on as he messaged Kate, he needed some help with the Manticore. The mother of the child was wounded, and he raised him well, but the little manticore was sick and had problems with eating, and that wasn't well.

He looked at the other animals as he pointed his wand to them, giving the food they needed and cleaning there cages, The plan was working well for Robert and him, and he never told Jess about it, or really anyone except the ones that knew. If this was all going by plan, then soon the Ministry and the Order would be together, and will make a end of the Death Eaters running Hogwarts. He now just waited for Kate, before he could help the Manticore.
James Manson
James Manson

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Training the Animals (Kate) Empty Re: Training the Animals (Kate)

Post by Katherine Lupin Fri May 27, 2011 11:50 pm

Kate apparated to outside of the back entrance of the closed magical creatures shop. She carried a black leather shoulder bag that was well concealed by her long black cloak. She had heard Manson say the manticore needed help. She drew her wand, just in case, and slipped into the unlocked back door of the old store silently.

She stood for a moment, not lowering her hood, looking for Manson. She looked about and then saw him feeding some of the animals. She walked over to him, lowering her hood, not seeing anyone else there.

"Good evening, Manson," she smiled. "Its good to see you again. You're doing a fine job with the animals. They look good. You might be interested in knowing that Robert took your idea and expanded it. He sent Khaat on a special mission. It should prove very interesting if it goes well. So, tell me. Which one are you having trouble with?"
Katherine Lupin
Katherine Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 150
Special Abilities : Medium, Talking to Birds, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Training the Animals (Kate) Empty Re: Training the Animals (Kate)

Post by James Manson Sat May 28, 2011 11:49 am

James turned around not holding his wand anymore as he saw Kate Lupin, the one he could have contact with if there were any problems with. She put the hood away, as he could see her face well.

"Good evening Miss Lupin."He said as he gave a smile back. He heard her talk about Robert and about the Manticore as it was good that he could have her help. "It is good to see you too again."He said as he looked at the animals. "Most are ready for war, they just want to help, most are magic protected, I have been dealing much with spells and food, to get the magic protected, because I don't want no harm to the animals, nor want them to die, and I have studied the manticores why they are protected, and it has to do with the blood and the skin."He said.

"I hope the Ministry and the Order will fight again, to save Hogwarts, the home for children to learn Magic."James said as he then walked to the Manticores. "This little one has been "left" by her mom because the little one is sick, but I can't take care of them, because she is scared that something is not right. The mother how ever doesn't want to eat too, and her tail is weak, so I am guessing the mother is sick, and the child is affected by it."He said. "Maybe you know something about it and can help me, because alone, I can't handle two manticores and with there tail."He said looking a bit worried.
James Manson
James Manson

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top