Everything has changed
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Everything has changed Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Everything has changed

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Everything has changed Empty Everything has changed

Post by Aurora Nye Tue May 03, 2011 12:37 am

Everything at Hogwarts was changing. People were rebuilding Hagrid’s hut. Many trees by the lake were destroyed. Some of the towers were remodeled so that they had furniture and a fireplace. Even people were changing.

Aurora was one of those people.

Now a day, Aurora wasn’t as depressed as she had been as a young child. With her being 16, she was a little rebellious. She had grown taller and she began to learn to control her special abilities. Now she could see in the future without getting injured even though she couldn’t control what she saw or when she saw it. Aurora was even able to make herself read peoples minds when she wanted to know what people thought.

The one person Aurora swore she would never use her powers on was Hugo. She loved him with all her heart even after all she had been through and trusted him enough that she didn’t need to ease drop on his thoughts.

On this day, 16 year old Aurora was sitting out at the lake watching the people rebuild the hut. Many of them didn’t want to use magic in respect of what happened in the past but others used magic to make their part of the job easier.

Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Everything has changed Empty Re: Everything has changed

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 1:40 am

Hugo walked down to the lake and walked pass Hagrid's hut and sighed to himself as he seen people rebuilding it some by magic others by hand. Hugo isn't the same person as he was when he was thirteen he matured alot over the last four years. As he looked around he sighed to himself not believing this was his last year at Hogwarts. It didn't seem that long ago that he just little first year trying to make his way around the castle to his classes. "God time flies by quick."said Hugo softly to himself as he ran his hands through his hair. As he entered upon the lake he smiled when he seen Aurora his girlfriend for four years now.

"Hey A love."said Hugo softly as he kissed her on the lips. "What are you doing out here alone if I may ask?"Hugo asked her softly smiling. Even though he was mature, taller and no longer a young boy like he used to be he still cared about Aurora and protected her with everything he could. Hugo sat down beside her and wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close to him. "If your thinking about what will happen after this year A love, don't worry I'll love you no matter what."said Hugo softly. "We been together for four years now, I'm not going anywhere."said Hugo chuckling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed May 04, 2011 1:47 am

Aurora heard a voice and silently looked up. She kissed Hugo back before saying, "Hey Hugo." She then went quiet as he began to ask her questions. That was one thing she knew Hugo for. He always got strait to why are you out here questions. "I'm thinking about how things have changed since I first came here. Just like how my life got a little better after being kidnapped and everything else that happened." Aurora said smiling softly. She climbed into his lap and allowed him to wrap his arms around her. Ever since they had met she fit perfectly in his arms. Aurora cuddled into his chest softly as she listened to everything he said. "I know you'll love me. I will love you more though." She joked happily. "Wow four years? I didn’t think it was that long."
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 2:01 am

Hugo listened to her and nodded. "I remember that A love, I look for you for ages and everyone told me I was mad."said Hugo remembering it like it was yesterday. "It was the saddest moment and my life cause I thought I lost you."said Hugo softly. Hugo smiled as she climbed upon his lap. "Still the perfect fit after four years of being together."said Hugo softly. Hugo chuckled when she said she loved him more. "No I love you more A love, I'll do anything for you!"said Hugo softly. "Remember when we first met in the Shrieking Shack?"Hugo asked her softly smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed May 04, 2011 2:06 am

"Are you sure that was the saddest moment ever?" Aurora asked softly. "Tou werent torn when i did those drugs and almost had to be taken out of the school by my brother until i was 100% drug free?" She asked nissling his cheeck with her head. "Nuh uh! I love you more than the whole entire universe! you cant possibly love me more than that." She giggled then, her face was slightly red. "I remember that we met in hogsmede when you bumped into me. We then went to the leaky cauldron with Lucy and then straight to the shrieking shack." she kissed him on the cheek softly before whispering, "That was the best day of my life so far" into his ear.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 2:24 am

"A love, I was torn both times I loved you with everything in me and when you did those drugs it killed me it really did."said Hugo softly. "I felt like it was my fault you did those drugs though, I wasn't there to protect you for I got attacked and fell into a coma."said Hugo softly. Hugo looked at her and shook his head. "Well... I love you more then the whole universe and heaven combined!"said Hugo smiling at her. Hugo smiled when she said it was the best day of her life. "It was the best day of my life as well love."said Hugo softly as he kissed her softly on the forehead.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed May 04, 2011 2:28 am

"Well.. It didnt kill you because you arent dead." Aurora said in a matter of factly voice. "You know that it wasnt your falt. It was my fault. If I woudve tould you that we couldve been in danger then you might have been able to prevent me being kidnapped which would've stopped me from doing drugs. its my faut any of that happened." Aurora didnt exaclty want to talk about things like that especially when it made her upset at one point or another. "Aww but how can you if I love you more than that and the other one million demensions?" She asked kissing him on the cheek. "I dont know if there would be a better day in my life til im an adult." She whispered before kissing him softly on the lips.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 2:30 am

Hugo chuckled and nodded. "True A love, very true."said Hugo softly as he kissed her softly on the lips. Hugo looked at her and nodded but he still felt it was his fault no matter what. Hugo could tell Aurora was getting upset about it so he changed the subject. "So... what are you going to do this summer love?"Hugo asked her softly as his blue eyes sparkled at her. Hugo chuckled. "Well.... I love you with Heaven and earth combined plus all the others demensions and every living thing that breaths and walks this earth!"said Hugo softly. Hugo nodded. "I know there going to be a better day then this A love, but that day won't come until awhile."said Hugo winking at her. Hugo dreamed of marrying her for he thought they were the perfect couple and his parents just loved her to death.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon May 09, 2011 11:49 am

"I'm not very sure. I'll probably ride with you to your house and hang with you for part of the summer then i plan to walk around and goto africa or something and look around before heading back to school. I think it'd be cool to see some of the world." She looked at the ground. "I might even go see Rodgey and mum and pa since I haven't seen them in a long while." Aurora kind of felt ashamed to say so though because she really wanted to spend most of her summer with hugo and possibly traveling. "Oh yeah? What day will that be?" She asked smiling. Aurora loved it when he smiled at her and she loved it more when he winked at her. She softly curled up in his lap because it was a little chilly out but not cold enough to bother Aurora.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 6:49 am

Hugo looked at her and smiled. "Seems like you have the whole summer planned out A love."said Hugo softly as he kissed her lightly on the forehead. "I'm glad your going to see Rodgey and them, you need to spend some time with them."said Hugo honestly. Hugo looked at her andchuckled when she asked what day that will be. "I don't know love, maybe the day I ask you to marry me?"Hugo asked her softly as his blue eyes sparkled at her. "Although I don't think that will happen until I'm auror and your a seventh year so not long."said Hugo softly. Hugo smiled as she curled up on his lip to keep herself warm. "Here love, take my jacket I'll be fine."said Hugo softly as he wrapped it around her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top