I missed you party dinner
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I missed you party dinner Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I missed you party dinner

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I missed you party dinner Empty I missed you party dinner

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:55 am

Mariana turned on the music lightly and went around the kitchen preparing everything for the grand party. Guests would arrive any minute so she was rushing to give the table and everything else a final touch. Once she was done after several minutes of rushing, she took a cup of butterbeer and drank it to the botoom. She was wearing a very colourful dress now that she was in the mood for colours and even more colours. She rushed back to her bedroom to take her silver high heels and put them very quickly on her feet because she had alot of plans for tonight.

Spoiler:
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

I missed you party dinner Empty Re: I missed you party dinner

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:17 am

Nikki received an invitation, apparently by Mari, an old friend of hers. She couldn't believe it at first, but she decided she'll go and see if this was for real. It most likely was anyway, who would want to do that Nikki, right? She could be wrong though.

Anyway, Nikki arrived at Mari's address that was given on the invitation and knocked on the door and waited patiently. She knocked on the door and inhaled and exhaled deeply. She was wearing a colorful dress. She really had no idea what to wear though. Casual or formal? Nikki hoped she wouldn't grab alot of attention.

She was excited to see her old friend Mariana, and maybe, hopefully, she'll get seated near Andrian and Sophia or at least mingle with them, so they can all just forget about the past. This party dinner was exactly what they all needed, or so Nikki thinks. She read the letter she wrote to herself and friends so many times, explaining why she got her memory erased, but it didn't say what had happened, which is probably why she got her memory erased.

Spoiler:
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:06 am

Leaila had recieved an invitation, from one of her neighbors, Mariana. She was kind of surprised to have been invited, since she didn't really talk to anyone who lived around her. But since she had been invited, she figured she would go just to be nice.

She didn't know what she would wear, but she didn't want to draw to much attention to herself. She finally picked out a red dress that still seemed new, she had only worn it about 2 times. She hoped her dress wasn't going to be too different from what everyone else wears.

She now stood at Mariana's front door. She knocked on the door and smoothed her dress out. She hoped she would fit in well, having hardly ever gone to any kind of party. She wasn't really the party type, but she was willing to give it a try, now.

Spoiler:
[center]
Malmuira
Malmuira "Moira" Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:17 pm

Mariana was finishing putting on her other high heel when she heard the first bell ringing. The result was her running to the door and trying to fix her slipper at same time which lead her to almost falling. Somehow she managed to keep herself on her feet and have her shoe on at same time so she rushed to the door. Once she opened them there were two people awaiting. First in line was Nikki so she put on a large smile. "Hi stranger. Come on in you're just in time. Long time no see." proclaimed Mari giving Nikki a big tight hug. Soon enough she turned to her neighbour and hugged her too.

It was very weird to hug someone she saw maybe three times in her life while passing through the corridors of her flat, but she was in such a great mood that she forgot about it. "Come on in girls can i intrest you in a drink? Or perhaps you would prefer a cookie before dinner?" she said moving aside to let them in not stopping to catch a breath. She felt more excited then in long time back.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:37 am

After being invited to Mari's party yesterday Sophia decided to come to it seeing how it was her best friend that she haven't seen in ages. Still remembering where Mariana lived she drove her black and blue mustang down the street and parked it in front of her house. As she got out she locked her car with her beeper and straightened out her dress. As she wnet towards the door she knocked on it loud enough for Mariana or anyone to hear her. "Hello Mari, it's me Sophia can I please come in?"Sophia asked her softly through the door.

Sophia was wearing a black strapless that had little diamonds on the top and black like feathers at the bottom with black high heel shoes. Her jet black hair was down and curly and she had black eye-shadow with silver eye liner around her eyes making them stand out with clear starwberry lipgloss. Sophia was wearing alittle bit of jewlery as well only her bracelet Andrian gave her which shone a sapphire blue seeing how it changed colors according to her mood and dangling earring and a big black bracelet with a couple of rings and her nails painted a light green. Sophia thought it was rude just to come into soeone house without being invited in even if they were a friend.

Sophia's look
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:22 pm

Mariana was watching as everyone were very elegant today. Even though dinner was on the level she thought everyone would be dressed more casually, but not that she cared much about the wardrobe anyway. It was just a fun time with friends. Hopefully more people would come soon. She heard a third knock and a voice calling. It wasn't hard to recognize it. "Ofcourse sis come in. And wow you look very pretty too. Here is your sister by the way. Oh and this is Leaila one of my many neighbours. She was so kind to accept my invitation." she said talkative pulling Sophia inside in front of her sister and her neighbour. "You all look very elegant tonight ladies. If i knew i would dress better." she said waiting for someone to say something. After all she was blabbering like crazy ever since her first guests arrived.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:29 am

Sophia looked at Mariana and laughed her tinkling bell laugh. "Whoa Mari sis, slow down and breath!"said Sophia softly. As she said she looked nice Sophia smiled. "Thanks Mari, it was really hard for me to find what to wear you look very pretty as well."said Sophia honestly. Sophia looked at Leaila and gave her a soft warm smile. "Hey Lea how are you and May doing? and wow you look so pretty."said Sophia softly. "Oh sorry Mari, I met Lea here a couple of days ago me, her and her little sister May went shopping together."said Sophia explaining how she knew Leaila. "Excuse me Lea and May, I'm going to to my sister Nikki."said Sophia softly as she excused herself.

"Hey Nikki sis, you very pretty."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. She knew she wiped her memory clean of everything, she couldn't help not to think that what she needed to do but she was living with her pain. Besides, Sophia delt with alot more pain then this so this was nothing to her and plus she was happy with her life now she didn't want to earse it. "I hope Andrian shows up, it would nice if he did."said Sophia softly. Andrian was always there for her when she needed him and Sophia needed him for she wasn't sure she could be here alone with her sister. She knew Mari was here but she didn't know what was going on so maybe she needed to fill her in some.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:30 am

Nikki grinned when Mari greeted her. "Hey there yourself.." Nikki smiled. Nikki entered Mari's place and looked around. It was a nice and cosy place. She followed Mari and listened to her and chuckled a little bit. "Oh Mari, you look so pretty tonight," Nikki complimented. It was really nice to have Mari back.

Nikki smiled and gave her sister a big, tight hug. "You look beautiful as always," Nikki complimented back whilst hugging her. She let go and sighed. "Oh, Sophia, I don't know what happened between us, and I've read the letter so many times and I just can't remember...Do I want to remember?" Nikki asked Sophia sadly. She sometimes regretted erasing her memory of the last few days.

Nikki sighed and felt angry when she heard that name. "Oh, why?" Nikki asked. Maybe they were together again, which in that case would really tick Nikki off because he and her were currently on bad terms. He hasn't seen him in ages which hurts her so much. "I wished....uh, never mind.." Nikki began and stopped. She wished for a particular guy to be there...but maybe not right now.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:23 pm

"Hi Soph. Thanks and you look very pretty too." she smiled. "May and I are doing fine. You know since we all went shopping. May hasn't stopped talking about you. She really likes you." she laughed softly. She was still smiling, and turned to Mariana after nodding to Sophia as she excused herself.

"You look very pretty as well Mari." she smiled at her. She looked around and sighed softly. She didn't know if taking May was a good idea, but she didn't want to leave her little sister alone in their house.
Malmuira
Malmuira "Moira" Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Mulligan Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:12 pm

Alec sighed, he had gotten a random party invitation slid into his house's mail slot. He lived right next to the addressed house so he decided to go ahead and join in on the little party dinner. He walked over and knocked on the hearing voices from the inside. He stood there for a second before promptly letting himself in since the door was slightly ajar. He saw Sophia and admittedly walked over to her since she looked to be the only one her knew there. "Why it's nice to see you again Ms. Granger." He said smiling at her. Sophia looked as though she knew everyone there.

Spoiler:
Alec Mulligan
Alec Mulligan

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top