Pokemon: The Zombie Apocalypse
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Pokemon: The Zombie Apocalypse Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Pokemon: The Zombie Apocalypse

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pokemon: The Zombie Apocalypse Empty Pokemon: The Zombie Apocalypse

Post by Jack Kubin Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:54 pm

Pokemon: The Zombie Apocalypse 5bbtaf
Pokémon: Zombie Apocalypse
[blockquote]
home • plot outline • characters
It hasn't been very long since the zombies showed up. It couldn't have been more than a couple of months. But the world has already gone to hell.

It's a mutated form of Pokérus that the Pokémon are infected with, turning them into vicious monsters whose only drive is a desire for living blood and to spread their disease. And while it doesn't spread as easily as the ordinary Pokérus virus does, you'd better hope that you don't get hit with it.

Humans don't get the honor of becoming a zombie. They just die.

There's no order anymore. This is just one big F*** of individuals trying to survive. Supplies are limited. People are resorting to thievery. They take what they can to survive, but have to do it carefully. Even berries on trees can be a source of the virus.

Nowhere is safe from them -- they invade cities in swarms, lurk around routes, even creep in the ocean. The air, while not completely safe, is the closest thing to a safe transport method that exists. But the Infected invade buildings, towers, once sacred monuments to take them down.

There's no cure. No way to stop or slow it. Nothing that's known of. Even legendary Pokémon are falling to this epidemic, this apocalyptic plague. The strongest Blissey couldn't fix it if she wanted. All you can do is run, or try to defeat the moving corpses, the mindless zombies, the Infected.

The outbreak is out of control, unstoppable.

The only goal is survival.
[/blockquote]
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

Pokemon: The Zombie Apocalypse Empty Re: Pokemon: The Zombie Apocalypse

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:56 am

wow.. For a girl like me who likes pokemon.. u think i'd wanna go there... im actually a bit scared to go there... Im not a big fan of zombies taking over my favorite anime world.. i only like zombies when i can kill em. but this still sounds cool so i might look at it when i have more time
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:01 am

Join eet Aurora, Eets your destiny!!! *Puts on ragged black robe and has a stuffed crow perched puside down on his arm*
You can kill the zombies all you want in there Very Happy
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

Post by Alec Mulligan Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:03 pm

You know, what you did reminded me of an Anime character in Ouran High School Host Club Very Happy

Jack Kubin wrote: *Puts on ragged black robe and has a stuffed crow perched puside down on his arm*
You can kill the zombies all you want in there Very Happy
Alec Mulligan
Alec Mulligan

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:19 pm

It says the site is dead.. so.. Sad Besides, you didn't have an ad section!
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top