A new friend?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A new friend? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A new friend?

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A new friend? Empty A new friend?

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:45 am

Leaila walked to Hogsmeade and looked around. She hoped to meet her little sister there, but it seemed that she wouldn't show. Leaila sighed and walked into the Three Broomsticks. She looked around again, still no sign of May. "Oh well guess May isn't gonna come after all." she thought as she walked up to the bartender.

"Can i have a butterbeer, please?" she asked him politely. She watched looked outside as she waited for him to give her the butterbeer.

"Thank you." she said as her handed it to her. She took out her money and gave him what she owed."Keep the rest.." she told him smiling.

She took the butterbeer and walked to a table near the window. She looked outside at all the kids hanging out with their friends. It brought back memories from when she was in Hogwarts. She sat there smiling at the memories, as she looked at the kids.

Last edited by Leaila Saturo on Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Malmuira
Malmuira "Moira" Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

A new friend? Empty Re: A new friend?

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:04 am

Sophia walked down the crowed street of Hogsmeade smiling to herself as she remembered all the good times she spent here. "Good seems like forever since I been here."said thought to herself as she waved at a couple of her old friends as she passed. As she came up on the three broomsticks she smiled and walked towards and pushed the door open. As the bell tinkled a above her head she simply ignored it and went to the bar. "May I have a butterbeer please?"Sophia asked the bartender softly as he nodded. As the bartender set down her butterbeer she gotten out her money and set it on the table. "Thankyou, and you can keep the rest as a tip."said Sophia softly giving him a soft warm smile and a wink.

As she took a drink of her butterbeer she looked around the place and saw it was packed, but it was Hogsmead weekend so what do you expect? As she seen a girl about her age or older sitting in her usual spot she smiled. and walked over towards her. "Sorry to bug you, but everywhere else is fill do you mind if I join you?"Sophia asked hwer softly. Looking out the window before her she seen kids walking by heading to different shops she smiled. "Ah... to be a kid again, god I never thought I'll admit it but I do miss being a kid and I always telling myself I couldn't wait to grow up!"said Sophia softly to herself.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:09 am

Leaila snapped out of her thoughts and looked at the girl who had just spoken to her. "No, i don't mind." he said smiling. "I bet most people wish they were kids again.. I know i do." she said overhearing her talk to herself. She smiled again at her and took a sip of her butterbeer.

"Oh, by the way, my name is Leaila, Leaila Saturo. Nice to meet you." she said extending her hand to shake the girl's. She looked outside again. and with her other hand waved to a couple of students who seemed to be in their 4th or 5th year at Hogwarts.
Malmuira
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:25 am

Sophia snapped back into reality as the girl said she didn't mind if she joined her. "Thankyou."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile and sat down beside her. Sophia looked at her and nodded. "You kow it's funny like I was staying while ago, when we were little we couldn't wait to grow up but now were older we want to be kids again!"said Sophia chuckling. She didn't know why, but she found it quite funny and alittle bit weird but that was just her.

As she introduce herself Sophia looked at her and smiled. "Nice to meet you Leaila; I'm Sophia, Sophia Lestrange." said Sophia shaking her head. Looking out the window as well she seen a couple of third years and smiled warmly at them. Sophia gotten along with everyone no matter how old they were, for Sophia believed no matter how old a person was doesn't mean you can't be friends with them.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:34 am

"That is so true, it's like everyone wants to be the opposite of what they are! Kid want to be adults and adults want to be kids. It's weird how that works." she said as she shook Sophia's hand. She looked out the window and saw someone who looked familiar. "May?" she said to herself, louder than she had anticipated. "Oh my god, it is May!" she exclaimed. She took her hand away from Sophia's.
Malmuira
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:45 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh and nodded. "I know it is weird, when I see all these kids having fun I wish it was me."said Sophia softly. As Sophia looked out the window as she heard Leaila exclaim a little girl name. "Is that your little sister?"Sophia asked her softly hoping that wasn't nosy. "Oh sorry, that's none of my business that was nosy."said Sophia softly. "I have sister as well, although I haven't seen her in ages."said Sophia sighing. Sophia sighed to herself as she realized she haven't seen anyone in her family in ages which was now making her sad.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:00 am

"Yes, that is my little sister!" she exclaimed again. "I'll be right back." she said as she got out of her seat. She ran outside and looked for May. "May!" she yelled when she found her little sister. She stayed where she was as she watched May turn around quickly.

"Leaili!" May screamed when she saw her older sister. She ran toward her, her arms stretched out wide. She hugged her sister tightly. She broke the hug after a few seconds of holding it. "Leaili, i was looking for you!" May exclaimed as she walked inside with Leaila. Leaila asked the bartender to give May a butterbeer. She walked back to Sophia after the bartender gave May the butterbeer and she had paid for it.

"Sorry about that Sophia. This is my little sister May." she said, looking at May. May hid her face under her hair."Say hi May. Don't be rude." she told her little sister.
Malmuira
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:11 am

Shook her head. "Oh it's was no problem, you don't want her to get lost I understand."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. Sophia turned to may and gave her a soft warm smile. "Hello May, I'm Sophia you don't have to be shy around you I won't hurt you."said Sophia softly. Sophia turned to Leaila and smiled. "I was just like her when I was her age, very shy."said Sophia softly. "God that was ages ago, but I remember it like it was yesterday."said Sophia softly. "I have alittle sister as well, her name is Nikki, she's a fourth year at Hogwarts.'said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:17 am

"Hello..." May said in a very soft voice. She looked at Sophia and tried to smile. Then she looked back down, her bangs hiding her eyes. Leaila looked at May and shook her head.

"To me it seems like May is a little too shy. But it might be normal, after all she was born prematurely." she said looking down at May. "Wow by one year they aren't in the same year. What house is Nikki in?" she asked Sophia. She looked back down at May. "May, are you alright? This isn't like you, i know you're a little more talkative." she said with a face of concern.

"I'm fine." May responded in a soft voice. Leaila barely heard her, but she knew May said she was fine. She smiled and hugged her sister. She looked back at Sophia.
Malmuira
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:15 am

Sophia looked at Leaila and nodded. "I'm sure it is, I'm sure she'll grow out of."said Sophia softly giving her and may a soft warm smile. When she asked what house Nikki was in she smiled. "She's a Gryffindor like I was."said Sophia softly. "What house is May and you were in?"Sophia asked Leaila curiously she was thinking Ravenclaw but she could be wrong. Taking a drink of her butterbeer Sophia looked out the window at the students passing by and smiled. Setting down her butterbeer she continued looking out the window watching kids do there shopping.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top