drops of jupiter
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

drops of jupiter Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

drops of jupiter

View previous topic View next topic Go down

drops of jupiter Empty drops of jupiter

Post by Roxanne Taylor Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:53 am

ROXANNE DELILIAH TAYLOR
drops of jupiter 9fqry8
is a small town girl, living in a lonely world.
SIXTEEN | RAVENCLAW | SARCASTIC | PARTY GIRL | SINGLE
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so this is roxanne taylor. she's a sixteen year old pureblood ravenclaw. she's kind of a fickle creature. her personality can change at the drop of a hat. she can almost instantly switch from the sweetest person you've ever met into a monster from down under. she places a lot of importance on academics. her + books = true love. however, she still understands the importance of a social life. she loves parties and rarely misses them at hogwarts. it's definitely her scene (unless has a monstrous amount of work to do). she also loves quidditch and anything active really; she detests laziness. she can be quite the chameleon. if she's around her studious intellectual friends, she can fit the mold. put her at a party or around some, erm, questionable influences, and she'll become a completely different person. if you want to know more, check out her app here.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

friends.

so everyone needs friends, right? right. she probably won't have a lot of super close friends, it's just now how she rolls. she has a really hard time trusting people. i would say that she would have a handful of tight friends, ones that she really counts on and cares about but there won't be too many of those, i don't think. even though she doesn't seem like the nicest person in the world, when it comes to her true friends, she's as fiercely loyal as they come and expects the same from them. on the other hand, i think she would have a lot of shallow and/or study friends. i mean like party friends, quidditch buds, study pals, and the like. she does love to socialize but generally only with certain kinds of people. i'm so down for friendships that don't seem likely, just because they're the most fun to plot. i also think it would be fun for her to have some friends from her childhood, pre-hogwarts and all that.

enemies.

she's like to have some enemies as well, which are always so much fun. she does have a pureblood supremacy streak, so watch out for that. she enjoys arguing about a spectrum of current events and politics and well, she's just kind of confrontational. she enjoys a good debate but has a need to win them. she's also super competitive. so regular enemies, frenemies, and especially rivals would be good. she's outspoken, can be stuck-up, usually makes sarcastic comments for her own humor, and several other things that could be seen as unseemly. so i'm sure she's going to have her fair share of enemies. it will be glorious.

loves.

oh, lovers. she's not one for relationships, they freak her out. she dated one boy in her third year and couldn't even handle the weight of a thirteen year old's relationship commitment. it just gives her the willies. she can be a bit of a tease however. she loves flirting but just never really puts out - she hasn't found a guy who is worth that just yet. it's one of her favorite pastimes. now don't get me wrong, she does have her crushes here and there but she never really pursues them on a serious level.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

credits.

THIS HAS BEEN CREATED BY BELLA NOTA @ CAUTION. ALL CREDITS ON LYRICS GO TO JOURNEY, THOUGH I WAS THINKING ABOUT THE GLEE VERISON. THE BANNER WAS BY [URL=link goes here]WHO?[/URL] @ CAUTION. NO STEALING OR I'LL SEND THE TRAMP TO MAUL YOUR FACE OFF!

the code.
Code:

[size=11][b][color=palevioletred]CHARACTER NAME[/color] [color=white]&[/color] [color=palevioletred]ROXANNE[/color][/b]
[color=white][i]loves/enemies/friends/etc[/color][color=palevioletred].[/color][/i]
[color=white]explanation of relationship and such[/color][/size]

Last edited by Roxanne Taylor on Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Roxanne Taylor
Roxanne Taylor

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

drops of jupiter Empty Re: drops of jupiter

Post by Roxanne Taylor Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:55 am

the list.
list goes here
Roxanne Taylor
Roxanne Taylor

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

drops of jupiter Empty Re: drops of jupiter

Post by Natasha Elisabeth Grey Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:58 am

NATASHA & ROXANNE
friends.
i can imagine those two being party friends or fake friends.... I see them kind of being like "Hey hun." kiss on the cheek and when the walk away- eyes rolling and such.
Natasha Elisabeth Grey
Natasha Elisabeth Grey

Number of posts : 46

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top