It's glad your here in my time of need - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

It's glad your here in my time of need - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

It's glad your here in my time of need

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

It's glad your here in my time of need - Page 2 Empty Re: It's glad your here in my time of need

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:48 pm

Xemnas grew tired of her completly happy and positive spirit. She was obviously more oblivious to the world then Xemnas was. But Xem didn't care right now, this moment was about him and him alone. For the one time in his life he was actually being self centered and he didn't care. "I could scream at you right now, but my wounds just won't let me do that. It might be best if you let me sleep now, Your making me worried rather then making me feel better" Xemnas said turning around almost already going to sleep.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

It's glad your here in my time of need - Page 2 Empty Re: It's glad your here in my time of need

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:05 pm

Hitame looked at Xemnas and frowned. "Well sorry for trying to help you... I know you probably think i don't care about what's going on... but i know how you are feeling and i was just trying to make you forget about your pain..." she said in a soft voice. She looked down and didn't say anything else for a little while. Then she looked up at Xem. "If you want me to leave, fine, sorry for bothering and worring you..." she said starting to raise her vioce at him. She turned away from him and started to walk out of the hospital wing.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top