Busy Busy Busy MAN am I busy
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Busy Busy Busy MAN am I busy Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Busy Busy Busy MAN am I busy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Busy Busy Busy MAN am I busy Empty Busy Busy Busy MAN am I busy

Post by Faylen Shadows Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:48 pm

Hey ya'll, Sally here well technically it's Faylen but still it's Sally Very Happy.
Um so I've been really busy with alot of stuff; School, Moving-Eviction kind of moving Sad, also I've been serisouly sleep deprived so I have been trying to get some sleep-FAIL.
Well I am going to be really busy today, tomorrow, Friday and Saturday as Saturday is the day I HAVE to be out of my townhouse. So moving is my top priority at the moment. This is actually my first free time so I had decided Ill write this so people know why Im being inactive. So thats why Ive been inactive and probably will be inactive over the next week maybe, with moving and unpacking and then making sure I'm not behind on my homeschooling and also trying to get my sleep back.... I MISS YOU SLEEP!!! >.> So I may be on pretty much today but tomorrow I might not be so yeah Smile (we dont even have a new townhouse yet, mom thinks we got one but we haven't got the ok on it yet so hope we do)
-Sally, Faylen
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Number of posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Busy Busy Busy MAN am I busy Empty Re: Busy Busy Busy MAN am I busy

Post by Elijah Krum Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:47 pm

Good luck with everything, Sally! I hope to see you back soon!
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:50 pm

Thanks Eli Very Happy
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:15 pm

Yeah same here, hope everything works out for you. Come back soon. We all loves you. Smile
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:48 pm

Yay! Im loved Very Happy I loves all of you too Very Happy and Ive got good news. My mum got the place Very Happy and we get the keys Friday Very Happy I cant wait to see what it looks like Very Happy
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:15 pm

Wow thats nice and really weird too. See I'm moving out of my appartment and into a townhouse. We move in next month, so I'll be busy this month and next month. So it's weird and cool at the same time. Smile
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:07 am

Good luck Sal, and we'll still be here when you get back! Wink
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:32 pm

Im sitting in my new house now Smile got my bed set up but there is boxes everywhere >.> oh well Im black and blue lolz so tired
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top