Slytherins in the Library?!?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Slytherins in the Library?!? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Slytherins in the Library?!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Slytherins in the Library?!? Empty Slytherins in the Library?!?

Post by Penelope Underwood Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:30 pm

Shelby sat in the library piles of books in front of her so high that if some one looked over at her the first thing they would think was that someone forgot to put their books way. only then would they see her feet under the table and wonder who was hiding behind the books. she was wearing her dark green skinny jeans and a silvery tee shirt. with her light blond hair pulled back into a bun on the top of her head. she would read a page of a book and scribble something down on a piece of parchment going throw the whole book before moving on to the next.
"oh maybe i should put some of theses back," she said to her self reaching down in her boot to get her wand. she waved her wand and muttered some words that sent the books flying to where they belonged. "there we go," she said a slight smile on her face. now if someone needed those books then they could find them.
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 169
Special Abilities : Flying and Transfiguration

Back to top Go down

Slytherins in the Library?!? Empty Re: Slytherins in the Library?!?

Post by John Snow Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:38 pm

John's plan of going outside to practice quidditch was ruined by the darn rain. Usually, Jon would just stay in the commons during his free time, but with nothing to do there, he went up four floors to the library. The library was more crowded than usual as everyone was inside due to the weather. He went over to the bookshelves and took a defense against the dark arts book, one of his favirotes. He had read it before, but the designs and spells in the book were amazing, so he wouldn't mind reading it again. Turning to find a seat, he realized that there were very few places to sit in the packed library. He went over to the first empty spot he found, there was only one girl sitting at that table. "Hey can I sit here?" John asked. He recognized the girl, but couldn't put a name to the face.
John Snow
John Snow

Number of posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:48 pm

"Dose it look like i care where you sit?" Shelby mumbled coldly as she read finished reading a page out of the book in front of her. she scribbled soemthign down about how hippogriffs where proud creatures and that you had to bow then wait for them to bow back before approaching them. of course Shelby already knew this she wrote it again for good measure and flipped the page. "and if i see you do anything to that book besides read it I'll kick your butt." she grumbled. she had seen this boy in the common room but couldn't' really put a name to his face. a strand of hair fad fallen out of the bun she had it up in and she brushed it behind her ear. "what are you doing in here any way? i don't see many other slytherins in the library ever. " she said looking over at him.
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by John Snow Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:57 pm

Jon was really feeling sorry for asking in the first place. He should just search for another place to sit, but that would just be stupid, he wouldn't let some little girl scare him away. So he sat down opposite of her. "Perhaps you should greet people before threatening them," John advised her in a less cold tone. "As for your question, I'm here cause its raining outside," he answered, with a shrug. Reading was one of his hobbies, but he prefrred to do it outside the library, near the lake or something. As he looked at the girl again, he saw a resemblance and finally realized who it was. "Your Scorpius and Suzannahs sister right?" he guessed. They were in his year, though not exactly his friends.
John Snow
John Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:06 pm

"Now if i did that people wouldn't believe i am who i am." Shelby said wight a smirk on her face. "she looked back down at the book and read another page scribbling more down on the paper. "Is it really that hard to see the resemblance that you have to ask if I'm a malfoy? she asked a question to answer his. "but there is no way in hell your going to call me Malfoy," she added, "you should try Shelby instead." she closed the book seating it aside and taking another off the stack.
Slowly Shelby was starting to realize that this older boy wasn't a n normal slytherin. he wasn't anything like her brother and sister nor any of their friend.s Shelby didn't have many of her own friends to compare him to so the best she could do was her family, which was full of Proud slytherins.
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by John Snow Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:38 pm

John was never quite sure why he was sorted into Slytherin house in the first place. The sorting hat had taken a long time to consider, but in the end he guessed that his determination and attitude outweighed his honesty and courage, for the sorting hat had originally wanted to put him in gryffindor, the house of his father. In the end, he was in Slytherin instead, with the pureblood supremists. He himself was openly half blood and didn't see the problem in being that way. "Shelby... Nice to meet you then," he said, not exactly being honest. She was a malfoy, clearly, only they had this sort of attitude to people they didn't even know. "I'm John snow..." he added, quite sure she'd reply with something like 'why should I care?'
John Snow
John Snow

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:09 pm

"your not a normal Slytherin John, " Shelby said, "i can see it in your eyes and words." she said closeing the book. she leaned back in the chair she was sitting in then decided to take her hair down. she pulled the ponytail holder out of her hair and the pale yellow strands fell around her shoulders. "You don't like being in Slytherin do you?" she asked "you don't see why you where sorted into this house. your nothing like the others, but guess what. not every one is our house is like that. many o them hide their true personality." she looked at her nails the thought to her self that she needed to paint them a neon green with a silvery sparkly slash throw them. "so many of us are proud to be slytherin but don't want to be like our house mates. some even like their siblings and parents."
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top