the werewolf and the first year
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

the werewolf and the first year Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

the werewolf and the first year

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the werewolf and the first year Empty the werewolf and the first year

Post by Kole Kane Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:10 am

River walked down to the lake. the snow had finally melted away and the sun was shining bright though it was still rather chilly. He was wearing dark skinny jeans and a heavy coat along with green converses. the weather had never stopped River from coming out side before so why should it know. he smiled as he watched other students go by having fun and throwing balls of slush at each other. he watched as the sun light bounced of the still waters of the grate lake. there wasn't' much else to do around Hogwarts besides study and do homework but all of that was boring.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

the werewolf and the first year Empty Re: the werewolf and the first year

Post by Mazzie West Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:29 am

Mazie felt like she should walk to the lake. She just had a feeling, like it was the place to go. As she walked she saw some kids in her grade through balls of slush at each other. One ran up to her and tried to through a slush ball at her, but she raised her hands and blocked it. Growing up with a bunch of older brothers made her always prepeared. Mazzie bent down to grab some, and through it at the boy trying to hit her. But, he of course had to duck in the nick of time, making it hit an older boy standing their watching. "Oh, I'm so sorry." she said blushing heavily.
Mazzie West
Mazzie West

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:43 am

River smiled and laughed when the slush hit him, "It's okay. Just a little water and ice. it won't hurt any thing," he said reassuring the girl that it didn't bother him. he bent down and picked up some of the slush beneath his feet and throw it at the guy who had just hit the younger girl. the half melted snow hit the younger boy in the back of the head and then satisfied with what he had done river walked over to the girl. "you okay or should i throw some slush in his face too?" he asked a goofy smile on his face.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazzie West Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:51 am

"No, it's okay. No need." Mazzie's eyes sparkled with laughter. She watched as the others took their game somewhere else. "My name is Mazzie West. You can call me Maze." she said. She stuck her hand out. "I am a Hufflepuff." she said, she brushed her bangs out of her face. She stared out at the lake. "I don't usually come here. To the lake I mean. I can't swim. I don't like fish ethier." she said. Mazzie looked down at her feet and splashed the water.

((Sorry for my short post.))
Mazzie West
Mazzie West

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:57 am

(its not short at all)

"I'm River Spalding," River said smalling at the young girl. for some reason he felt a brotherly need to protect her. he had no clue why he had never had a sister that he knew of any way. "I'm also a hufflepuff." he said then looked out over the lake as she said she didn't come out here much because she couldn't swim and didn't' like fish. he chuckled and said, "well i think its a little cold for swimming and just because you come to the lake doesn't mean you have to swim or fish. when its warm some students like to do their homework out here." he smiled then added "maybe when it warms up i could teach you how to swim."
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazzie West Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:10 am

"Maybe, but, I prefer both feet firm on the ground." she felt like she had known him for a long time. She shuffled with the lsush fo a while. Mazzie sighed. "SO tell me about yourself River. By the way, I really like you name. Like Brooke, but for a guy. Anywho, any brothers? Sisters maybe? Half-blood, pure-blood, muggle born?" she asked kindly. She smiled showing her teeth. River reminded her of Avan or Jack back home. Her brothers.
Mazzie West
Mazzie West

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:16 am

River laughed when she said she'd like to keep both feet on the ground. "I Don't know if i have any brothers or sisters," River confessed. "I don't remember anything from before i was ten years old." he looked over her "how about you, do you have any brothers or sisters?" he asked wanting to change the subject. he was trying to be a happier person and forget about the hardships the past had given him. silently he hoped this little girl was smart enough to stay inside on a full moon. he knew he wouldn't be able to control him self if he caught her in the woods when he was in his werewolf form.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazzie West Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:06 am

Mazzie couldn't contain it. She burst out laughing at the question. "Do I have any brothers or sisters? Try one sister, five real brothers, and one foster brother! she chuckled. Mazzie played with her hair, braiding it, then twisting it and a bunch of other stuff. Mazzie's huge periwinkle eyes stared at River with a grin. River stood about a foot taller than her, so she strained her neck to stare up at him. "Want to go back to the common room, River?" she asked. Mazzie blinked and a frown crawled across her face. She reached into her pocket and pulled out her stick of mascara and applied some in a hurry then turned and smiled back up at him.
Mazzie West
Mazzie West

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:59 am

River smiled at her, "yeah lets go on back towrds the castle," he said and put his arm around her after she turned toward the castle. he still wasn't sure why he felt the need to protect her but he did. "its kinda cold out here. not good for people to be out to long." he still hadn't told her he wasa wearwolf but that wasn't something he was worried about at the mmoment. "what else is your life like?" he asked.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazzie West Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:54 am

She turned towards the castle and he put his arm around her and she rested her head on his arm. Not in a crush way. Ew. Not that he was unattractive, but she saw him more of a brother instead of crush. Double ew. She kicked some snow, it was already starting to melt and turn into slush. Mazzie fixed her sparkly bret. "Well, let's see. I have OCD," she said grimacing. "also, ADD. I am muggle-born. I first got a letter from Beauxbatons. I have a cat named Blue, an owl named Suzanna and a bulldog named Muffin. I grew up in Nebraska. Huge Twilight fan, I dance, modeled when I was younger, and did some minor acting in commercials and junk. Love softball and soocer, and cheerleading. Also track and field and writing. I can't draw or cook, stink at math. Team Jacob and Team Seth and Team Jasper and Team Alice." after all that she took a breath and sighed, staring up at him with a smile.
Mazzie West
Mazzie West

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum