Catch me I'm falling apart!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Catch me I'm falling apart! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Catch me I'm falling apart!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catch me I'm falling apart! Empty Catch me I'm falling apart!

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:47 am

Sophia was walking through the crowded streets of Hogsmeade heading towards the three broomsticks for a butterbeer. As alot of people were pushing and shoving her Sophia glared and hissed at them. "Excuse would be nice!"said Sophia softly as she rubbed her shoulder for the thousandth time. "God people are so rude now days."Sophia thought to herself shaking her head. As she kept on walking the wind rustled through her hair making her smile.

Almost to the three broomsticks she knocked into someone as she fall to the ground and groaned. "No not again, does anyone know there damn manners around here?!?"Sophia asked the person who bumped into her angrily. Sophia gotten so tired of people bumping into her and not saying excuse me or sorry. As Sophia gotten up she dusted herself off and glared at the person who knocked her down. "Not even a sorry or anything god you people are so rude!'said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Catch me I'm falling apart! Empty Re: Catch me I'm falling apart!

Post by Chastity Moor Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:13 am

Chase was walking out of the Three Broomsticks, when suddenly a person ran headlong into her. She was almost knocked flat on her back, and she could feel herself starting to freak out. It had been a hard hit to the front, and she felt her fear take over, as her hands flew to her stomach, feeling and listening hard. She bit her lip in anxiety, and suddenly there was a loud angry voice talking to her. Saying she was rude and everything else. The only problem was, was that the voice was very familiar. Chase's eyes flew to the woman who had just gotten up, brushing dirt off of herself at the same time, Chase froze. "Sophia?" She whispered, her eyes wide as she stared at the woman. She took in the little details. "MERLIN!" She gasped and nearly flung herself on her friend.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! I have missed you! I thought you were taken! What happened? Did you run into your twin! Oh Merlin.. Merlin.. Merlin!" She gasped, her arms wrapped tightly around her friend. "Sophia! How I've missed you! You scared me so badly! I thought you were gone forever! And I didn't hear any word that you got back okay! I didn't even know you were alright! Sophia! How dare you not owl me!" She said letting go of her, and holding her at arms distance, looking her over as though looking to find something that was wrong with her. "Damn... you look fine! What happened!?" She gasped, her eyes locked on Sophia's, her mind racing, and a large smile plastered on her face.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:25 am

Sophia brushed her hair out of her eyes to see it was her best friend Chase who she bumped into. "Oh my gosh Chassy, I missed you so much!" said Sophia hugging her back. Sophia looked at Chase and laughed her tinkling bell laugh. "Whoa there Chassy pet, slow down."said Sophia softly. "Well... to start off I was in the Malfoy Manor locked up by two crazy death and I escaped not to long ago, and two yes I met my twin sister Arabella."said Sophia softly. "I missed you to Chassy, and girl pleae you know nothing can keep me away not even death."said Sophia softly. "I got alot to explain why don't I explain it all in the three broomsticks?"Sophia asked her softly.

"So how have you and Eli been?"Sophia asked her softly as they walked together towards the three broomsticks. "Oh sorry about the whole getting mad at you thing while ago, I gotten bumped into so many times today!"said Sophia softly. "I'm sorry I didn't owl you but I couldn't they forbid me to tell anyone where I was I had bars on my windows!'said Sophia softly. "I tried everything I could to talk to you and everyone else but I couldn't and I'm sorry."said Sophia softly. "Like I said I have ALOT of explaining to do to you.'said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:33 am

"Erm yeah! Duh!" She said and grabbed her arm and nearly pulled her into the Three Broomsticks. "Wow... locked up with Death Eaters? Barred into your room! Sounds pretty horrible to me! Compared to that NOTHING has happened! I'm pregnant and growing I guess." She said with a snort. "We've missed so much!" She said and laid her hand on her stomach, and felt a reassuring kick right in the middle of her stomach. She felt a smile flicker across her face. Kitty hadn't been hurt when she had hit Sophia, thank Merlin, of course she didn't feel to happy now, and she must have been woken up or something, because Chase could feel nothing but flutters now as she nearly kicked a hole in her stomach, like she was trying to get out. Chase laid a hand on her stomach as though trying to shush her, and sat down at a table with Sophia.

"Okay girl.. talk to me! Why did the Death Eaters take you? Did they hurt you? If they did I will kill them, pregnant or not!" She said angrily. "Me and Elijah are fine." She said waving her hand as though it was unimportant. "Go on.. tell me what happened girl! I want to know everything! I haven't seen you for to long! We definitely need to get together more often! Just.. talk.. come on.. tell me everything!" Chase said waving her hand and asking for a butterbeer, before looking at Sophia her eyes wide as she waited for her best friend to talk.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:53 am

Sophia laughed as Chase drugged her down the street of Hogsmeade towards the three broomsticks which she was surprise seeing how Chase was pregnant. As they sat down Sophia caught her breath and nodded. "Yes it was horrible and I was forced to give out information I didn't even know and if I didn't they'll go into my memories and get them!"said Sophia shivering. "Oh my gosh, I missed everything while I was away I feel like a horrible best friend."said Sophia sighing. "Are you ok Chassy, I didn't hurt you did I?"Sophia asked getting off topic.

As Chase gave her the look she nodded. "Ok fine back on topic, the death eaters took me because one there still after daddy after he left them ages ago and they will do anything for daddy to go after them including take me and two they wanted to see daddy and the Lupin's hurt and they'll come after me and when they do they'll kill them."said Sophia softly. "No they really didn't hurt not really, a couple of tortures but that's all nothing major."said Sophia shrugging as if it wasn't nothing. "I wasn't allowed to go anywhere really and if I did was tied up with a wand pointed to my head."said Sophia softly. "Oh not to mention I had to help the house elf cook and clean and everything."said Sophia softly. "But I escape when I begged the house elf to take me outside for some fresh air and when he did I escaped and apperated to St. Mungp's."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top