Some excitement, please?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Some excitement, please? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Some excitement, please?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some excitement, please? Empty Some excitement, please?

Post by Kurtis Farris Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:14 am

How Many Characters You Want: Doesn't really matter much to me, as long as it's not 39485732095 people.
What characters you want: Anyone, really. Preferably students, but graduates will work.
Level of RP: 1 paragraph at minimum, 3 at most
What you want to RP about: My characters need some adventure. (Personalities explained below). They need some friends/rivals, perhaps somebody to get them into a bit of adventure/trouble.
Location: Hogwarts, mostly, but some can happen outside of the school.

~Character Personalities~

Kurt Farris ~ Kurt is your typical jocky guy. He absolutely loves pranking people. He's been looking into the Dark Arts-type-stuff (and I'd really like for someone to get him more into that). He'd be a great friend to any pranksters out there.

Victoria Nightshade ~ Victoria is a very meek girl. She's insecure, and needs some friends. Perhaps, someone to break her out of her shell. She's terrified of anything related to the Dark Arts, and anyone involved with that would probably make a great rival. She would be a good friend to anyone who is the same way, or is battling dark wizards & witches.
Kurtis Farris
Kurtis Farris

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Some excitement, please? Empty Re: Some excitement, please?

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:21 am

I'd like to see Kurt and Jack interact. Jack is an awesome prankster but she is on the side of good, so it may irritate her that he is Dark Arts so it'd be fun to see them interact.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurtis Farris Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:25 am

It just might... though, he's not really too into Dark Arts yet, I'm still figuring out where I want him to go.. I'd like to have some from both sides of the Feuding Forces to try and influence him. Might just be interesting..
Kurtis Farris
Kurtis Farris

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:31 am

Awesome. Would you like to start a topic. I would but Im busy.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurtis Farris Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:32 am

Sure, any particular spot?
Kurtis Farris
Kurtis Farris

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:39 am

Nah. Preferably Hogwarts.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurtis Farris Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:43 am

I've posted. I started the thread on The Grounds, and it's called "Passing time.."
Kurtis Farris
Kurtis Farris

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivy Skye Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:42 am

I'd be interested in either of them, if your willing to post with me.
Ivy Skye
Ivy Skye

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurtis Farris Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:17 pm

Sure! I think Ivy & Victoria would be great friends. She's very interested in the fine arts as well. Where would you want to start a topic?
Kurtis Farris
Kurtis Farris

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Howard Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:07 am

Hmmm...Well I have three student charries. Razz

Rafael&Victoria.
They'd probably get on quite well. Rafael is fairly shy also and they're in the same house so they'd know of each other I am sure. He isn't exactly pro-magic but he's warming to it slowly but surely. Maybe they could be study partners or something?

Rafael&Kurtis.
That's a big fat no-no for Rafi I think. Slytherins aren't Rafael's cup of tea to begin with but a pranking one? It would be his version of a living hell. xD That's dramatic but I don't think he and Kurtis would get on so well. Rafael would probably be on the end of a prank I am sure. Him being Muggleborn and all.

Ariel&Victoria.
Well, Ariel is as close to a part of the Dark Arts as Victoria is ever going to get. Greyback, Werewolf, reader of the Dark Arts but never a practitioner...I'm sure they'd get on swimmingly. xD Ariel will most likely be rude to her, harass her and just be awful to her. If all else fails he'd probably try to scare her, especially since her Boggart is a werewolf. xD He is a dueller though, that's something.

Ariel&Kurtis.
I don't think Ariel would give Kurtis the time of day to be honest. He would probably converse lazily with him a few times but he'd no doubt go out of his way to get Kurtis' name wrong -- Kevin, Kal, Kelly etc. But seeing as Ari is a Greyback perhaps he could inadvertently influence Kurtis and be the passage to the Dark Arts that Kurtis will walk through.

Elijah&Victoria.
I know Victoria doesn't like Slytherins and Elijah would adore the challenge of making her like him. He'd want to be her friend for some bizarre reason (he never has motives for the things he does anymore -- he usually does things just because he can) and will work until he is. He'd also attempt to coax her out of her shell. He'd try and help her out with duelling but Transfiguration is more of his forte so no luck there.

Elijah&Kurtis.
After the initial disappointment of finding out that Kurtis is straight, Elijah would want to be his friend. Either that or they'd be rivals seeing as they both seem to be slaves to females. Perhaps they'd have a bet going to see how many girls they could get through during the coarse of the year or something. So a friendly rivalry perhaps?

Peter Howard
Peter Howard
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top