Finding the traitors of the Order's - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Finding the traitors of the Order's - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Finding the traitors of the Order's

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finding the traitors of the Order's - Page 9 Empty Re: Finding the traitors of the Order's

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2008 2:35 am

"Umbridge this is Auror busisness plz leave."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Finding the traitors of the Order's - Page 9 Empty Re: Finding the traitors of the Order's

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2008 2:39 am

Andrian halted as he heard a familiar voice then croached down adn rolled over for cover
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Sat May 31, 2008 3:04 am

"Jess, I am only doing it for a good reason, I am not with the people who killed our parents." I said.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat May 31, 2008 9:30 pm

Mariana became angry and drew her wand towards Umbridge: "Now I'll do excatly what you did to them! You will burn Umbridge just like they did in front of my eyes." she said getting ready to throw the spell.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:41 am

Andrian slowly drew out his swords but before he could mutter out an incantation, an auror popped out of the dark and flicked his wand out of his hand "Ambush!" Andrian warned the others and rolled over to pick his wand and screamed "Forcio!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:57 pm

"You are lucky Umbridge.One day you will pay for what you did!" said Mariana putting protection grabbing Andrian and Jess's hand and apperated along. (and others if there was some)
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:58 pm

"Umbrigde better pay." I said as I was mad as others.
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:58 am

[Sorry if I haven't been participating]

(Adrenn appeared out of nowhere with his wand out. "So what's the score again?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:02 am

((Well we just left. Where did we go Mari?))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:32 pm

(Oh I am sorry...we went at my little house in Spain.)
"You can put your wand down Aj!We are safe for now!" she said still thinking of best way to take a revenge against Umbridge.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top