Christmas! A product bought to you by the Admins.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Christmas! A product bought to you by the Admins. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Christmas! A product bought to you by the Admins.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christmas! A product bought to you by the Admins. Empty Christmas! A product bought to you by the Admins.

Post by Jess Potter Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:48 am

Oh hai dere
It's Christmas time! Well, sort of, I personally start to think about Christmas from the first of December, or when "The Santa Clause" starts playing on TV.
Ahhhh
*Sighs Contently, because both those things have happened*
Anyway. We, the Admins, have been throwing a few ideas around on how to make Christmas good for all you members. And we've come up with a few different ideas.

First, we've got a new, snowy christmas themed, theme underway for you guys, hopefully we can finish it and put it up for you... sorry for all you unfortunate sods (Like me) who're staring at a 30 degree summer. But we have nice beaches, so nuts to you.

Anyway

Second, the Yule ball is coming back, because the Triwizard Tournament is on, It'll be held at Hogwarts, and will be open to everyone. Yes, that is a break to tradition, but you know what.
If you have a problem with that, don't go, we're looking to try and make everyone happy, because everyone likes to RP with each other, student and grad alike. More details on that soon, in a separate topic.

Third, Hogwarts classes are stopping on the 10th. They'll resume early next year, probably around the tenth, give you a month off. You can choose to go on Holidays or stay in Hogwarts.
And again, breaking canon, students can leave the castle and go on Holidays with their families, and still be at Hogwarts. If you disagree, read above. This is RP, not RL.

Fourth. Not so much an announcement, but from the 20th till the 1st of Jan, it's christmas on PA. Single day events don't work well, and we do expect that people will be a touch more inactive, so I think ten days of people celebrating Christmas day is quite nice and fair. Of course, you can after that, but don't expect many people to be joining you in that.

Fifth. New Years, I know that's not Christmas, however...
beadkhu
For New Years we'll be holding a big Party somewhere landmarky, again, more details will follow in a separate topic, but we will be letting you choose the location.
Be it field, or muggle place that we "Hire" for a wizard function.
Loljks, obliviate those muggles!
Razz

And that's it, I think. Any questions, post them here, or if you just wanna congratulate me for being awesome, I wont say no Very Happy
Razz
Jess
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Christmas! A product bought to you by the Admins. Empty Re: Christmas! A product bought to you by the Admins.

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:37 am

Congratulations Jess, you are AWESOME!

Smile

Or was that just me, with my "thaorness"?
:p
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum