The OOC Discussion Thread
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The OOC Discussion Thread Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The OOC Discussion Thread

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The OOC Discussion Thread Empty The OOC Discussion Thread

Post by Caelani Bittel Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:13 am

KK, so this is the thread where we can talk about plot discussions just as our real selves.

When you've posted in the "meeting" thread, come in there and tell me what you want your character to get out of being a Death Eater.

Like, if you want your character to have a life changing revelation because of the stuff they see as a Death Eater, then tell us. It's easier to keep track of what everyone's doing and to keep everyone happy if we know what we're all aiming for.

OH, and Jess has asked for 2 or 3 death eaters to attack a group of Order members meeting with a new recruit. If you're interested post that here, too.
Caelani Bittel
Caelani Bittel
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 469
Special Abilities : unforgivables

Back to top Go down

The OOC Discussion Thread Empty Re: The OOC Discussion Thread

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:30 am

I would like to get out of being a DE
1) To one day be in charge again.
2) To make up for killing Voldemort (which btw he doesn't remember atm.)
3) To if anything be the second in command.

I would also love to head some of the DE activities or idk anything to get Ne'Os back to being trusted.

Last edited by Ne'Os Emof on Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:28 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I didn't think i made this very clear the first time.)
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Omar Corwin Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:59 am

Omar is only associating with the Death Eaters because he needs help and protection sometimes, so basically he pretty much hates everyone involved in it. I doubt he would ever become a full fledged member, but that is still in the cards. Eventually he wants to break away from them and get his own little group so that he can rob people on his own, but that is way away lol.
Omar Corwin
Omar Corwin

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandra Archer Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:52 am

Sandra wants two things

1) To serve the DEs and their goals to the best of her abilities
2) To kill Ne'os, as she sees him as a threat to the DEs security.

Caelani can use her however she wants, though I was thinking she could be the DE contact with the Dark Followers.
Sandra Archer
Sandra Archer

Number of posts : 240
Special Abilities : Memory Manipulation and Apparition

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:16 am

Thaor wants;

1) To rid the world of Mud-bloods and blood traitors
2) To overthrow the ministry, and make the death eaters the ruling body
3) To take control of the mugles, and use them to our will.
4) To kill Ne'Os, Jess Potter, Khaat Lupin, and Robert Lupin
5) To be 100% loyal to the Death Eaters, and Caelani

He will do anything for this cause, no matter what the personal sacrifice
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

Post by Caelani Bittel Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:27 am

NE'OS:

If you want to be in charge, you need to speak to Jess.

Half the Death Eaters don't trust your character, so the rest of your goals rest solidly on your character sitting tight and biding his time. I know you're planning on being involved in the upcoming thread with Jess, so I'll be reading that and seeing how it pans out.

OMAR:

I've talked to you about it on PM, so I think we're pretty cool with this. I'd love to see a criminal underground on the site as well (wizarding mafia or something?). Right now I'm seeing you on the Fenrir Greyback area of the Death Eaters scale. We're happy to use you but we don't want you thinking you're one of us. How does that sound to you?

SANDRA:

Your position got replaced at the school, didn't it? Are you planning on getting a new one or something? If not, who's your contact in the Dark Followers (I'm assuming Julia)?

Everything else is good; but I think you'll need to talk to Ne'os about killing him.

THAOR:

I <3 you! You're almost reading my mind!

Although, Calli doesn't want to "get rid" of muggleborns and blood traitors. She wants to collect them, along with some squibs, for experimentation purposes. WHICH REMINDS ME...

What do you guys think of collecting us some muggleborns and blood traitors and squibs and experimenting on them to find the "magic" gene? And then, creating a potion that represses the magic gene and feeding it to our enemies?
Caelani Bittel
Caelani Bittel
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:42 am

I love that idea. Very Happy

It's better than just killing them. We can do testing on them, THEN kill them Very Happy
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

Post by Caelani Bittel Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:06 am

I just think players with real characters might be more up for having their characters experimented on. Especially if there are escape possibilities.
Caelani Bittel
Caelani Bittel
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:10 am

I love that idea to. I would love to get into that.

And RP wise he wants to get back to his position it doesn't need to happen and i wont even pursue it for a long time lol.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandra Archer Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:42 am

Caelani Bittel. wrote:
SANDRA:

Your position got replaced at the school, didn't it? Are you planning on getting a new one or something? If not, who's your contact in the Dark Followers (I'm assuming Julia)?

Everything else is good; but I think you'll need to talk to Ne'os about killing him.

Well obviously I won't kill Ne'os without his permission. But Sandra is watching him like a hawk, and any slip ups and there will at least be an attempt.

Yeah, Sandra was replaced as Dark Arts professor, as my schedule is getting too tight for a teaching position. But I've applied her for gamekeeper, so she should have a position in the school that's fit for getting potions ingredients.

And I personally love the idea of experimentation - if you need potions feel free to contact Keith. He should be pretty easy to manipulate.
Sandra Archer
Sandra Archer

Number of posts : 240
Special Abilities : Memory Manipulation and Apparition

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top