First Official Meeting
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

First Official Meeting Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

First Official Meeting

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First Official Meeting Empty First Official Meeting

Post by Alana York Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:53 pm

Today. Today was the day that Julia would begin a revolution with her fellow followers. She was excited- if not happy- to begin the first meeting and see who would really show up. As for the Death Eaters, she wasn't exactly sure what was going on with them; they were almost completely idle. Lurking in the shadows of the Wizarding World, remaining silent, while they planned their next attack. Julia somewhat hoped that Suzannah Malfoy would show up for the meeting, so that she could get a report on what was going on. As much as she disliked Suzannah, she had to work with her in order for everything to work out.

Julia also hoped that Scorpius would show up as well; but not for the benefit of the Dark Followers, simply for support, or perhaps something more than that. Lately, Julia had strong feelings for Scorpius, though she knew she was going in the right direction with Arthur. But she couldn't keep her mind off of him, she kept remembering the good times she had with him. But she had to stay faithful to her boyfriend, even though she knew she would never even think of doing something so destructive to their relationship.

Julia dismissed these thoughts from her head to clear her mind, as she entered the hidden hideout right by the Slytherin Dungeons. She began to get nervous because she wasn't exactly sure what they would discuss yet, aside from DF Positions and current events. Julia took a seat at the large chair at the head of the meeting table, waiting for her followers to arrive. She hoped something interesting would happen tonight.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

First Official Meeting Empty Re: First Official Meeting

Post by Sally Ruby Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:10 pm

Sally sighed streching as she walked to the first offical meeting to the followers, it had taken them long enough to bring it out there. She was wondering if she should have told Prison or not, seeing how he was going to be a death eater one day as well. "Maybe he will show up otherwise?" she asked herself aloud hoping he would. She walked by the Slytherin dungeons and into the entrance of the hidden hideout to see someone there.

She walked to a seat and a sat down and seen who the girl was now "Hey there." she said not remebering the girls name. Sally knew this meeting was to find poistions for each person and she was really hoping to get a high position in here. She really was a big supportor of the followers and thought she deserved a high rank.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Faylen Shadows Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:04 pm

Faylen had been stubbling around the castle for over an hour now, bored oout of his mind as it was still light out and he couldnt go to the lake. He really didnt want to go to the lake after meeting that one hufflepuff there a few nights ago, what was her name? Ivery maybe? It didnt matter much to him all he knew was that she was very annoying and asked too many questions. He didnt even go in that one empty classsroom in the dungeons any more just so he didnt have to see vampire girl again. The one that tried to steal what he didnt have in his pockets while he was sleeping. Faylen found that people were weird and it was better not to talk hear.

He walked past the Slytherin dungeons just to see what he could find and stubbled across a room, curious he walked in hearing a few voices in side. "This must be that followers meeting someone was talking about, not very secretive though" He thought to himself. He decided since he was there he might as well stay and see what he could find out about the Death Deaters. He had been thinking on becoming one later in life but he hadnt decided if he should. Maybe this meeting could help him at all.

He could see there was a meeting table and three girls already in here, all from Slytherin house of course. He didnt bother talking to any of them, they all seemed pretty fit to talk to one another he didnt need to add anything in. He sat down in a seat away from all of them to avoid eye contact, they would probably think he was on some kind of drug or something from the looks of his eyes. They were so sad looking and dreary as always but he really couldnt help that.

He waited for the meeting to start or for more people to show, which ever came first. He looked over at each girl, studing each girl. The first one sitting in a big chair at the foot of the table, she had.. nice long brown hair. She seemed too confident to him, she was probably the one holding the meeting. Another girl had red eyes and also brown hair, she seemed a little confident too like she was wanting to have like an honor for being here or something. The last girl also having brown hair, which Faylen thought was werid that they all had brown hair, seemed to him that she was just a tad bit rude maybe? "This ought to be fun." he thought to himself sighing.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Number of posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:12 am

If anything, Julia was somewhat disappointed at the current turnout, she was sure there would be more people interested in their affairs. Hopefully, more people would shop up soon. "So this is it, then?" Julia asked, obviously a rhetorical. "Alright, then. Welcome everyone, I thank you for showing up, hopefully more students will change their mind and join us. However, as for right now, we have a few things to discuss. First and foremost, for those of you who were unaware, I am Julia Traverse, your leader. I appreciate your interest in the Dark Followers, and I hope you enjoy every terrible minute we have together." She smiled to everyone, a bit anxious to get the meeting started. Julia composed her features and went on, "I see that Miss Ruby and Miss Pyrites and our newest member, Mister Shadows are in attendance. So, let's get started, shall we?

" First thing on my list here, is advertisement. I only ask that you all tell your friends about our alliance, and try to get some more people to join. As you can see, we are a bit... unpopular. So please try to get a person or two. The next thing: Positions. As you already know, we do have a leader, and we need a co-leader... a second-in-command. All you need to do, being co-leader, is to take charge when I cannot. Whenever I need your aid, I will let you know. I also need a 'spy' of sorts; this position is an easy one, all you have to do is see what's going on with other alliances, and inform me of any mischief that I should know about." Julia looked around the room. "So, if you'd like to hold either of these positions, please speak now, and tell my why you think you would be a good Co-Leader or Spy."

Julia looked at her three current followers, and hoped that they would have developed some more interest in the group.

Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:48 am

Faylen thought aboout it for a minute, he could be a very good spy but also a good co leader. He was both sneaky and evil but also he was good some what of being inforcesive. "I could be a spy maybe?" He suggested in a deep voice. "Im pretty sneaky and coniving." he said rolling his eyes a bit and then yawning. He showed no emotion and looked like a spy in the dark clothes he was wearing at the moment. He said nothing else, If Julia wanted him as a spy then she would allow him to be one besides he thought he would be a better spy or co leader then the other two.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Number of posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Post by Percy Weasley Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:00 pm

Cassie wasn't really dark follower material. Her parents were generally supportive of blood purity and they donated money to the right causes, but for the Crius family there was a limit.

But then, the Dark Followers would have power. Anyone willing to do dark magic would have power; that's what dark magic is for. It made sense for Cassie to ally herself with these people now, if only so they wouldn't practice their dark magic on her later.

She sidled in the door of the dungeon where she'd heard this meeting thing would be taking place.

"Oh, am I late?"

Not the best first impression, but probably suitably submissive, given she was only a first year.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:16 am

Disappointed in the replies she got, Julia looked down at the table, frustration taking the place of the former calmness. She wondered why the group was joined in the first place, she assumed no one even wanted to be there; she would probably give up on them by the fourth meeting. No. Actually, she would never give up on anyone, including her fellow followers. Some may be there plainly for the entertainment, but she believed others were truly dedicated; including the other girl that walked in late. Julia looked up at the girl, noticing her to be Cassiopeia, she smiled at the girl "Yes, but it's alright- nothing too interesting taking place right now, anyway."

Nothing interesting. It would seem like Angelique would have no trouble speaking her mind at all, which Julia had expected, but she thought the girl would have some class and keep her thoughts where they belonged. "Oh, I'm sorry," She said to Angelique, getting more irritated, "if you think this is all 'shit' then I don't quite understand your presence. Surely, you would have somewhat of a life than to sit here for mere entertainment and think that you're better than everyone else in the room. Please, if you have any better ideas, speak now or forever hold your peace." Julia hadn't realized how angry Angelique had gotten her- she was almost shouting at the girl. "If you aren't an [i]actual[i] supporter, then there's no place for you. I'm quite sure we would be better off without any fakes.

"Since Miss Pyrites seems to think all of my ideas are bad ones, I will only be asking for a second-in-command. I would want to upset any of my... devoted... followers."
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum