Still Seeking... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Still Seeking... - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Still Seeking...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Still Seeking... - Page 2 Empty Re: Still Seeking...

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:09 am

Sophia shook her head. "No I don't, but Barker as a way of dazzling girls with his Turkish cologne which literally drives girls insane."said Sophia softly. "He told me it literally drove Khaat insane and it's driving me insane as we speak. Barker is known to call girls beautiful, babe, darling all those sweet talk nicknames."said Sopia having flashbacks. "He's rather clever for he is a ex Ravenclaw for he almost killed me with a light that's like the sun buring me and he has a dog name Hyde I believe that likes to lick blood and make you hand infected really badly."said Sophia looking at her scarred hand. "He knows everything about everyone, don't ask how he does it I'm guessing he's a stocker or something."said Sopia shaking slightly.

"As you probably already know he did escape Azkaban and he held Chase and Eli there and told me he would torture them if I didn't tell him what he needed to know but I knew nothing. "He's also loves blood for he bit my lip and licked it off my lips."said Sophia shaking. "If you want to know all he did to me, I will tell you Emmett."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmett Fisher Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:38 am

Emmett scrawled all of the information that Michael gave him, or all of the pertinent information and the things his hand was able to be able to write down before he had moved on to his next little bit. So this Naomi girl was something different... This worried Emmett. From what he had gathered, Barker was organized and meticulous. This was disorganized... It was not difficult to conclude that he was panicking and acting out... OR just trying to get in as much destruction as possible...

Emmett suppressed a shudder and then looked up to intently watch Sophia, giving her his full attention though his hand moved across the pad of paper, documenting her words. He nodded, his blank eyes not leaving hers. Everything she said was something he could use to warn the public and he was careful to make sure to document it. She said she could tell everything that had happened. He shook his head. "No. I don't need to put you through that. Maybe a later time, but not today. You have done enough." He reviewed his notes. "Anything else you can tell me? What sort of efforts are being made to capture him? Is the Ministry involved?"
Emmett Fisher
Emmett Fisher

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Tremaine Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:29 am

"Well, as far as the Ministry's efforts go, I can only speculate. I don't work for them, except freelancing. However, as Robert's friend, I can guess. My thoughts are that, yes, Robert is looking for Barker. Does that mean he's doing an all out manhunt for him, and does he have every auror devoted exclusively to that? I doubt that very much. Not that Barker is not important. I'm not saying that at all. I just believe Robert has other ways of operating than an all out siege to find him.

"I don't believe Barker will run free very long. But Robert, I think, will do his best to minimize any panic and to minimize any chance for injury. Here's the bottom line. Barker did his best to kidnap, torture, and abuse one of the highest Ministry officials we have. Even if it hadn't been his daughter that was the victim, Robert would not be taking it lightly. Nor does he take Sophia's incident lightly or this new girl's.

"I think it will be quite interesting to watch how Barker's career will end. Personally, and off the record, I don't look for it to be pretty. It doesn't sound like Barker will surrender easily. He's not exactly going to walk into the Minister's office and surrender himself. Anyone who enjoys inflicting physical, emotional, and mental pain as much as he does will most likely not be moved by a lot, and perhaps not even by any sort of thought of immanent harm to himself. For myself, I'd love to see him standing in front of our Chief Warlock herself, answering for his crimes, but that's just my vote for him. "
Michael Tremaine
Michael Tremaine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 646
Special Abilities : Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top