I have a secret to tell you... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I have a secret to tell you... - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I have a secret to tell you...

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I have a secret to tell you... - Page 2 Empty Re: I have a secret to tell you...

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:54 am

Sally lowered her head in shame "Ive been a ya know since school, sixth year." She said to Sophi not saying Death Eater in case there was people listening, which made her take out a piece of cloth and wrapped it around her wrist where the Dark Mark was.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I have a secret to tell you... - Page 2 Empty Re: I have a secret to tell you...

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:14 am

Sophia looked at her shocked and shook her head. "Why didn't you tell me before hand instead of now?"Sophia asked her softly. "Soph calm down."said Sophia to herself as she felt her anger boiling inside of her which wasn't a good thing. "If that's the path you choose to take, I'm not standing in your way."said Sophia softly and truthfully. "I'm sure there must be a reason why you joined I'm guessing."said Sophia softly as she took a drink of her coke.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:34 pm

Sally sighed and lifted her head up"Soph, its in my blood, my whole family is full of ya know and even my little cousin Sally you met is becoming one once she turns 18." She said explaninning best she could "Ive applied to become leader of them as the Dark Lord is busy." She said whispering the Dark Lords name. She stared striaght serious about what she was telling to Sophia
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:14 pm

Sophia nodded understanding what she was saying. "I understand Sally, you don't want to disappoint your family because it's blood."said Sophia softly. "No need to worry, I have a couples of friends that are death eaters but there still my friend."said Sophia seriously. Although that was weird though, Sophia was fighting for good and was in the Order but she has friends that are death eaters but they only joined bacuse family was in it.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:36 pm

(Posting as Sally)
Sally nodded, glad that Sopia understood, but had a sneaky feeling that Sophia had a secret of her own. "Yeah, I may know a few." She said nodding when Sophia said she had friends that were death eaters and they were still friends, which was good. She took a sip of her coffee that was getting a bit cold now and sighed as her left arm started blazing. The Dark Lord was calling her and the other death eaters. She didnt want to leave Sophia yet and she always showed when the Dark Lord, so she ignored it as the pain started searing through her arm.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Number of posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:39 am

Sophia looked at her and and sat up right in her seat and took a drink of her coke and looked out the window avoiding Sally. Sophia waited for her to ask what was up with her because Sophia had a secret of her own she been in the order since her sixth year at Hogwarts but she nevered told anyone but those who knew. Sophia was sure Sally didn't know she was an order member but she been one for so long it was unreal.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:20 pm

Sally looked at Sophia who was know avoiding her, she knew somthing was up and had to find out what it was. "Soph, what is it? You can tell me, I know something is wrong." She said staring at Sophia waiting for an answer. She took another drink out of her coffee and put it back down in disgust as it was cold now no longer hot.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:00 pm

Sophia looked back at her and nodded. 'Well you know how you told me you been a since your sixth year at Hogwarts?"Sophia asked her softly. "Well... you could say I been the same as well but I been in the order since my sixth year."said Sophia softly. "I joined for I wanted revenege on the death eaters who killed my real parents in an house fire."said Sophia softly. "I been part of them ever since, my family is in the order.'said Sophia softly. Getting out her wand she flicked it at Sally's coffee making ti warm again.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:47 pm

Sally knew it deep inside but had never wanted to bring it up in case the Dark Lord asked her to kill Sophia. Her arm burned as the Dark Lord called again, this time she flinched, each time she ignored it the more it gotten worse. "Thank you Soph."She said picking up her coffee after Sophia made it warm for her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:08 pm

Sophia seen her flinched and looked at her confused and then put two and two together. "You better go Sal, you don't want to make him angry at you."said Sophia softly. "Your welcome Sal, I suggest you drink your coffee and go."said Sophia softly. Sophia sighed in deafeat, now Sally would probably be forced to kill her if she had to. There's tons of people in the order as well as death eaters so you never knew who is good and who is bad now days.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top