A bird to cause Drama? Who would have thought?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A bird to cause Drama? Who would have thought? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A bird to cause Drama? Who would have thought?

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A bird to cause Drama? Who would have thought? Empty A bird to cause Drama? Who would have thought?

Post by Sally Ruby Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:39 am

Sally walked up to the Owlery, trudging up the steps slowly. She was wearing a long flowing skirt and a skin tight shirt, with her hair pulled back in a pony tail. She sighed as she reached the topic. She was waiting for news from her father, and it seems to have come. She saw a little white owl laying on the floor resting with a note tied to its ancle. She slowly reached down and picked up the owl, taking the note of its leg and reading it.
"Dear Daughter,
This owl is for you, His name is Fern.
I have news from the Dark Lord, He is willing to take you as one of us once you turn 18, but your little boy friend can not. You must break up with him the Dark Lord says. He cant be one of us, he is enemy and will cause us great danger later one in our huntings. Im sorry, I know you love him Daughter but what the Dark Lord says goes.
Love your Father."
Sally fell to her knees at what her father and wrote and sent her. She began crying into her hands.
Sally Ruby
Sally Ruby

Number of posts : 406

Back to top Go down

A bird to cause Drama? Who would have thought? Empty Re: A bird to cause Drama? Who would have thought?

Post by Prison Lycon Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:45 am

Dear Malla,
I really wish you could come and meet sally,
She is one of the best fiance's a guy could have.
I know you think im to young to be engaged,
But.. Im in love.

Your adoptive son,
Prison

Prison had this letter ready to be sent but he had to go up to the owlery to find shadow, his owl. He loved owls alot and his owl was one of the best owls you could have. This day he was wearing a green shirt, his usual grey jacket, and his favorite pair of jeans.

when he got to the owlery, He notices that his sally was up there but she was crying. He stuffed his letter into his pocket and went over to her. "Sally, Honey are you alright?" He asked her worrily.
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

A bird to cause Drama? Who would have thought? Empty Re: A bird to cause Drama? Who would have thought?

Post by Faylen Shadows Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:48 am

Sally picked up her new little owl Fern still crying. "Father sent me an owl." she said laughing hystracal crying all the while. "And he sent me this letter." she said picking the letter up and shoving it in to Prisons hand and then started crying more so as she waited for him to read it.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Number of posts : 150

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:54 am

Prison scanned over the note. Was this for real? Could his eyes be Tricking him? He kept reading the letter over and over again. "Is your dad serrious? Why would the dark lord not let someone become one of them?" Prison asked sally as he pulled her into a hug. He really couldnt believe that this was happening. "This doesnt make since. the dark lord would always want someone to be with him.. why not me?" He asked aloud.
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:09 am

Sally sat crying trying to ponder the situtation, at the moment she really wanted to just run away or die in a ditch. She felt her whole world fall apart in a split second. "I dont know Love." she said crying harder, she had to follow the Dark Lords wishes even though it would ruin her life all the while. "What am I too do?, I have to follow his wishes and I really dont want too" she said crying more
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Coldins Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:27 am

I cant believe it." Prison said as he fell to his knees and began to punch the floor. He wanted to just run away but he knew that he couldnt do that. "what are we going to do? We cant survive this that long! he will end up getting you and i will end up alone!! this isnt fair whats so wrong with me that i cant even have my fiance with me my whole life!!" He yelled at the top of his lungs.
Blake Coldins
Blake Coldins

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:31 am

Sally looked at him with horror, she hadnt seen him this mad before. She back away a bit and stood up and walked over to the only window in the Owlery and looked out it tears streaming down her face. She looked back at Prison sadly "i dont know." she said coming up with no possible way on how to fix it or why the Dark Lord didnt want Prison to be a Death Eater
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:49 am

Prison didnt know what to do. He had no way that he knew of to make Sally's father think different. "If you decided not to be a death Eater... This wouldnt be a problem." Prison whispered hoping she wouldnt hear him. He knew that she would never give up on being a Death Eater since she had to get back at the person who killed her mother and he respected that but, He just had nothing to do.
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Back to top Go down

Post by Faylen Shadows Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:35 am

(posting as Sally)
Sally heard what he said and whipped around her red eyes blazing, she couldnt believe what she had just heard. "WHAT?!" she said staring at him shocked. She didnt even think that Prison would even consider that possiblity. She crossed her arms waiting for him to explain.
Faylen Shadows
Faylen Shadows

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:45 am

"I said that this wouldnt affect us if u didnt want to be a Death eater but i really dont mind it one bit. You go on and be a death eater it really isnt my choice. You can do that if you want. Just that i cant be there to help you through the hard times if thats what you choose. If you choose death eaters over me then.. well.. i guess i will live with it and move on with my boring life." Prison said as he looked around boredly.
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top