You Cant Play Hide-and-Seek With the Past - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

You Cant Play Hide-and-Seek With the Past - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

You Cant Play Hide-and-Seek With the Past

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You Cant Play Hide-and-Seek With the Past - Page 2 Empty Re: You Cant Play Hide-and-Seek With the Past

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:43 pm

Naomi nodded, but did not elaborate much more, for she did not care too much about matters concerning the Order of the Phoenix. Her family were significant Death Eater supporters and sympathizers and it had always been sort of known that she would fall in the path of her legitimate father and become a Death Eater, too, even though she was usually distracted by the petty life of a teenager.

She sniffed suddenly. It was nearing the full moon, and though she was only half-werewolf, it still seemed to affect her. She felt a flash of irritability and she looked back at Rory. "Anything else?" She realized how rude that was and she went to distract herself by putting the mirror down, but it clattered onto the table, hitting a silver ashtray, making a clang. Her sensitive ears stung and she winced. "Ah..."

She slowly recovered and looked back at Rory. "Sorry, I'm a little disgruntled lately. I apologize. Um..." She stared awkwardly at him, not sure what else to say...
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

You Cant Play Hide-and-Seek With the Past - Page 2 Empty Re: You Cant Play Hide-and-Seek With the Past

Post by Kole Kane Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:03 pm

"not really," Rory said looking at her again. "I guess you'll be going now." he wispred "If so i guess i'll see you around. Maybe we could hang out some time and really ceatch up if you would like," he said his eyes darting from place to place surching her face for any sing of acceptance. wondering how she was feeling right now as she talked to him. did she hate him now after all these years or did she still have some feelings for him deep down inside?
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:12 pm

Naomi bit her lip. She would not mind talking to someone who did not attend Hogwarts and did no have to deal with the difficulties of the teenage social experience and was not caught up on the latest gossip or the latest little fad. However, she still did not like getting into these relationships unless the image was good... She did not feel much emotion so she had to get something out of them...

She cleared her throat and pointed her thumb at the door. "Actually, you're right. It's probably about time I headed out anyway. Um, I would like to catch up some time. That would be nice. It has been awhile since we have been able to sit down and talk." She nodded.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Kole Kane Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:47 am

"Yeah you wouldn't want your friends to find you here now would you. well later then" Rory said smileing slightly at Naomi. "have fun with what ever your going to go do," he said with a light chuckle to him self . "you should know some what where to find me when you want to ceatch up." he went back to looking at the stuff on the table and shelves close by him. glanceing up at Naomi once or twice to see if she had left yet. though every time he saw her there he smiled to him self some more.
Kole Kane
Kole Kane
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 293

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:58 pm

Naomi offered him another smile... Maybe it was about time she gave him another chance... Then again, she was not sure if that was what she wanted. She decided she would go up to the castle, grab some hot tea, curl up in the common room, and mull it over while she slaved away over her various essays and homework assignments.

"Well..." she paused, deciding not to respond to the rest of what he had said and maintain her treasured mysterious aura. She backed up a bit, tugging nervously at her gloves and then her military jacket. She offered a faint smile. "See you around." And she turned and hurried through the door, before tramping through the cold, wet streets of Hogsmeade.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top