Cant believe you wanted to come here - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Cant believe you wanted to come here - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Cant believe you wanted to come here

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cant believe you wanted to come here - Page 3 Empty Re: Cant believe you wanted to come here

Post by Caelani Bittel Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:15 pm

They'd finally reached the castle. Caelani shouldered open the doors so the kids could pass though the entrance hall.

"Up to the hospital wing," she reminded them, while Aurora tried to talk her out of giving detentions to her friend.

It was tempting. Caelani didn't really want to spend her own spare time watching a rogue Gryffindor polish statues and she certainly didn't trust him in the duelling chamber.

"Really? What were you waiting for?" she asked Aurora.

These two should just learn to shut up and put up with their punishment.

Caelani Bittel
Caelani Bittel
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 469
Special Abilities : unforgivables

Back to top Go down

Cant believe you wanted to come here - Page 3 Empty Re: Cant believe you wanted to come here

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:20 pm

Aurora looked at her teacher for the longest of time. "We were waiting for.. A werewolf.. I had a vision that they would come while i was out there and i thought today was the day. I thought that if we saw a werewolf we could hang with it or something.. i brought the dagger in case the animal would try harming us.. Its.. My fault all of it... My vision led me to coming here and everything." She told the teacher in a casual way.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Caelani Bittel Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:49 pm

Oh rly?

"A vision. You often have visions?" Caelani asked, suddenly a lot more interested in this girl, despite appearances to the contrary.

Perhaps the hospital wing wasn't the place for her after all. There were plenty of healing potions in the duelling arena, after all.

"Erm, not that way, this way," she nudged the boy.

Well, he said he didn't know his way around. Time to see if he could stick to a story.

Caelani Bittel
Caelani Bittel
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:52 pm

"I have visions every once in a while..." she told the teacher. "Let me down.. i want to walk!" she said to Xem. she usually didnt yell at someone like that but she really wanted to walk. her leg was good enough to walk on so why couldnt she walk? This was something that confused her deeply.She also was confused on why the teacher would even wonder about her visions. It wasnt as if they were something important anyway.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Caelani Bittel Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:43 pm

Caelani nodded.

The girl certainly had a temper on her, but Calli supposed that was normal for a small child, seeing things nobody else could. Now the question was, was she gifted, or was she just hallucinating?

"Walk this way..." she began guiding the girl down the corridor towards her office.

With a backwards glance, she dismissed the boy. He wasn't important, now.

"Get back to your common room. I'll sort out the detentions with your Head of House tomorrow."
Caelani Bittel
Caelani Bittel
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:12 pm

Aurora began to walk slowly. it hurt alot but she tried to ignore the pain. To Aurora, This felt pretty strange. She knew that this teacher was a death eater so she might be trying to use her for something bad. "Why does he have to leave? why cant he come with us?" aurora asked the teacher in a confused way. she real;ly wanted X to stay with her in case something bad happened.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top