The new one
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The new one Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The new one

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The new one Empty The new one

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:58 pm

After putting away his materials,Xemnas took off the current cloak he was wearing and replaced it with his new Gryffindor cloak.He walked down from his dormitory and into the common room.He wasn't the walk and talk type of newbie,so he sat on one of the couches waiting for his next class.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 823

http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

The new one Empty Re: The new one

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:05 pm

Aurora at the time was sitting in the common room in the corner of the room working on her homework. With her taking every single class she barely had time to hang around any more. She got more and more homework as the days went by that it was complicated to catch up with everything.

On this day, Aurora had already been to most of her classes and she wore her gryffindor robes, a orange and brown scarf, and black shoes. her Hair was strait and she looked casual.

When a new boy entered the room she looked from her work at the kid. "Hello... Waiting for the bell to ring for the next class?" She asked him. since she only had one more class that day she was spending the next 30 minutes with her homework and talking to people.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:12 pm

Xemnas noticed the girl who has asked her a question.At first she looked deeper to see what she was doing.
It had seemed that she was doing school work,but faster then usual people.It must've meant she was finishing probably school work for her next class.Finally Xemnas responded back "yeah I am,this is like the slowest period of the day"Xemnas told her.He then scooted a little closer and just for verification asked "what'cha workin on"
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:21 pm

"Im working on an essay for DADA.. I just finished that class. Im going to herbology next." she said as she finished her essay and drew a picture to go along with it. "Whats your next class?" She asked him. "Oh.. how rude of me.. Im Aurora.. Aurora Nye.. If you want you can call me Rora though." She told him, putting out a hand for him to shake. She usually wasnt the person to shake hands but she thought she would be polite.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:32 pm

Xemnas saw the girl's hand and decided to shake it "Aurora,that's a nice name"he thought in his mind."I am Xehanort Violeta Charcovix,people call me Xemnas for short,then people call me Xem for even shorter"Xemnas chuckled."I guess I got a pretty long name.Anyways let me see my scheduler"Xemnas pulled out a crumpled up paper in his pocket "umm,what a coincedence next is herbology as well,oh no herbology."Xemnas said.He gasped "I FORGOT THE NOTE"Xemnas started to worry
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:42 pm

"What note?" She asked him wondering why he is so worried. She thought it was a coincidence that they both had Herbology next. She got up and used her wand on the books to make them go to her dorm. Magic was alot easier than walking upstairs. "Xemnas.. thats gunna be hard to remember.. May i call you.. X?" She asked him. She thought that X was a good nickname for him and hoped that she would be able to call him that.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:51 pm

"I had to have a note from my parents,that when we take out those screaming plants from the dirt I cannot
particpate.Last time I did it I had a coma for about a month,oh boy"Xemnas said in a panicked type of voice,he then realized that she asked him another question."Oh and sure you could call me X,it's kinda of vague and mysterious I like it"he responded slowly starting to calm down.
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:28 pm

"Oh.. Thats terrible." she said as she looked around. "I wonder where everyone is.." she said. She then looked at her watch when an owl flew into the room. The owl had a note from a teacher. She took the note and read it. after reading it she smiled. "Wow... thats awesome!!" She said. "Herbology was cancled for the day due to an accident that happened a minute ago." she told him. "Just out luck.. We can hang around now." she told him. She used a spell and after a flash of light, Aurora wore a black shirt and a pair of jeans.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Walter "Xem" Charcovix Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:47 pm

"wow let me try"Xemnas said and took his ebony wand out.He made a movement and his cloak came from
the common room."wow that was amazing"he said and put his cloak on."Well this is my first time ever in London so you lead the way"Xemnas told Aurora
Walter
Walter "Xem" Charcovix
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:55 pm

"Where would you like to go? We can goto the lake.... hogsmede, the forbidden forest, the forest of dean.. anywhere really." She told him smiling. She gots some boots on and put her wand in her boot then Looked around again. "I would personally like going to the lake or hogsmede better than anywhere else but.. its up to you.. youre the new one here not me " She said smiling.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum