Crying is a sad thing to do alone
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Crying is a sad thing to do alone Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Crying is a sad thing to do alone

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crying is a sad thing to do alone Empty Crying is a sad thing to do alone

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:10 am

Samantha had been thru so mush during this week that she just couldn't take anymore. She decided that night to go down to the kitchen area and drink some blood till she puked. She had plunty of it left at home, her dad could send her more. She wore her pj, a black shirt with some plaid shorts and some grey slippers. Once down in the kitchen, she sat down at a table, pulled out her container of blood then started drinking. She drank it so quickly and messy that it went all down her chin and dripped onto her shirt. Her eyes turned dark red, and her skin turned very pale. After a minute she took a breath then started crying.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Crying is a sad thing to do alone Empty Re: Crying is a sad thing to do alone

Post by Victorie Laurisi Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:49 pm

Victorie walked into the kitchens late at night. she could hear someone crying and she set to finding the the source. when she saw the blond girl sitting at one of the tables and figured she was to one crying. "Are you okay?" she aksed as she approched the girl. victorie wasn't one to be curle and mean to those in need that was most likely the reson she was put into Hufflepuff because she sure wasnt' brave or smart, not worthy of Gyriffendor or Ravencalw. "and is it okay if i sit here?" she asked quietly. she always helped some one in need of it no matter who they were.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Number of posts : 98

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:03 pm

Samantha heard a noise and almost jumped up to kill the person for their blood. Sammy caught herself before she did it, and staired at the table. But what was odd was that this person didn't see the blood draining down her frontside. If the girl could handle the sight of blood and a crazy vampire girl who is at her wites end. Then fine she could sit at the table. So Sammy lifted her head and looked the girl in the eyes. "Yeah sure, you can sit down." Sammy said, blood dripping of her chin, her eyes blood red, and her skin pale, tears draining down her face.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorie Laurisi Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:19 pm

"I'm Victorie," she said siting down next to the crying vampire. "What house are you in?" she asked quietly. she wasn't really scared of this vampire. why should she be? if the vampire had wanted to kill her they she would have already. Ronny hadn't been able to sleep so she desided to come over here and have a chat with the house elves but insteed she had found a crying girl. who didn't look like she really had a reson to be crying. though in reality ronny didn't know if she did or not. all she knew is that her life was slowly cumbleing, becomeing a sea of lies.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:28 pm

Sammy's right eye lifted in confusion. How could this girl just walk right up to a crazy, blood covered, vampire girl and not even wince. Sammy watched as the girl sat down across from her and asked her questions. The only thing that Sammy could do was answer the girls questions. "I'm Samantha. I'm in Hufflepuff. I'm a 5th year." Sammy said with confusion in her voice. Sammy lifted her arm and wiped the blood from her chin. She wasn't really in the mood to ask any questions or answer so the girl better be careful.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorie Laurisi Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:36 pm

"I'm also a hufflepuff." Victorie wispred quietly. she could hear the confuseion in Samanthas voice as she could see it on her face. "a sixthyear." she looked at the girl. she kind of sat there quietly not saying anything looking around the kitchen a little. she didn't see any of the house elves. where were they? did they all go to bed or something? she didn't know but oh well there wasn't much she could to for them when she couldn't find them.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:01 pm

Wow another Hufflepuff girl up this late in the kitchens. Not really that surprising. "Yeah, nice. Hufflepuff sixth year. If you don't mind I'm trying to drown myself in blood and sorrow. Your happyness is not helping." Sammy said knowing that this would either make the girl mad, which Sammy just didn't care about right now, or make the girl leave. Either way Sammy would be alone again to do what she wanted without an audience. Sammy picked the bottle up and started drinking from it, getting blood all down her front side again.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorie Laurisi Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:07 pm

"earlyer i had heard you crying. is every thing okay?" Victorie said. "and i had actully come in her e to talk to the house elves." she pulled her hair around her sholderand ran her hand throw it. she had been haveing problems sleeping but at least it ment she could help some one in need. and she loved talking to the house elves they were so cute and funny when they wanted to be any way. though there were some that were rude and mean to.
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:26 pm

This was getting rediculous. This girl could have a drill in her ear and not even know it. "Listen here girl. I don't care what your here for, I don't care if you want to help me. Right now all I want to do is make all feelings go away. No one can help me. Not anymore. So please leave." Sammy said wipping the blood from her chin again. She lifted the blood filled bottle to her lips and sighed, nothing was coming out of it. "Fine stay but your going to be giving me blood if you do. I have had so much blood that I'm about to get blood lust. That means that the only way you are going to stop me from trying to drink your blood is by killing me. Which is they only way that you are going to be helping me." Sammy said a bloody, fanged, evil grin rising in her lips.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorie Laurisi Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:34 pm

"I have no clue how such a mean and rude vampire got into hufflepuff." Ronny said getting up and walking away to find the House elves. she knew they would like her company so much more. "and i suggest trying the forest. there are many things out there with blood." she said over her shoulder. she wasn't' about ready to let this girl drink her blood. she wasn't going to let her turn her into a vampire either. so she just waked away. to find someone or something that would like her help even more than a grumpy vampire."good night,"she said
Victorie Laurisi
Victorie Laurisi

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top