Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sneaking away for the weekend

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sneaking away for the weekend - Page 6 Empty Re: Sneaking away for the weekend

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:02 pm

"You could have made me a ring out of tin foil and I would have said yes." she said shaking her head at him. "You keep going 'I'm rich' and its getting kind of annoying!" she retorted back at him. "And just what am I supposed to do to make our lives great?" she asked looking at him. She was afraid now that they were going to get married she would have to give up on her dreams of becoming a singer.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:04 pm

"Whatever you want," Varod whispered into her ear. "You love to sing, right? I'll get you a record deal. I'll toss a single coin and they'll give you an album. That's what you want, right?"

He smiled at her and kissed her.

"Don't worry Ashling. It's always gonna happen the way you want from now on."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:10 pm

She kissed him back, "I don't want someone to pay for it for me!" she said pulling away from him, "I want to work for it and earn it on my own! Its nothing if you don't do the work for it!" she said getting upset as he kissed her again. She didn't think he understood it.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:12 pm

Varod nodded.

"Baby however you want to do it. If there's ever anything I can help you with tell me..." he whispered, looking away. "I'm sorry... Do it however you want. If you want we can have a small wedding and save the money for our kids. They can go to Hogwarts with the best equipment there is."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:15 pm

"It would have to be small." she said looking at him, "I'd rather it be small anyways. I don't like a lot of people anyway." she smiled and looked over to see the food burning, "Um are we sure I shouldn't be the one to cook?" she asked looking at him and then at the burnt food again.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:16 pm

"Hey no this is good," Varod said, flipping the burger onto his plate and another onto hers. They weren't burnt at all. "What were you seeing, Ash? Heh. Burnt. Yeah right."

He took the fries and piled some on each plate.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:18 pm

Ash looked down at the food, "Um maybe not to you but thats waaay burnt to me." she said as she picked up hers. "there is no way I'm not going to keep from breaking my teeth on this." she said as she took a bite of some of her fries while eating.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:51 pm

Varod sighed and took it off her plate, biting into it.

"I'll make you something else then. I'm use to cooking things more than usual, because I can't have any animal blood," he told her smiling. "I'm sorry."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:56 pm

"No I'm fine." she said eating her fries, "There was no way I could even eat all the food you put on my plate anyway." she said with a smile, "As long as you have plenty of ketchup." She didn't want him to make her something else to eat. "I just really picky about my food."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:17 pm

Varod chuckled and pulled a bottle of ketchup from the fridge.

"I'm not a fan of tomatoes, but I keep a bottle of ketchup in my fridge for company," he informed her with a smile as he slid it across the table. He smiled and finished off his food quickly. "So where are we gonna have the wedding hm?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top