So Yesterday.... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

So Yesterday.... - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

So Yesterday....

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So Yesterday.... - Page 2 Empty Re: So Yesterday....

Post by Leslie Darling Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:41 am

Leslie gasped when he grabbed her songs notebook. "KEEGAN! Give back please?"Leslie asked him in a begging voice. "There not that good of songs Keg, there just songs that popped in my head and I wrote down."said Leslie blushing. When she heard him say one of her songs was awesome and why don't she sing it tomorrow she shook her head. "No,no, and NO! Keg those songs are horrible and what song is it ?"Leslie asked as she looked over her shoulder at the song he was looking at. "It's not bad, but I bet there's are ones better then that one!"said Leslie.
Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:54 am

Sammy was getting tired of all the horrible professors that where treating everyone badly, she hadn't talked to Keegan in a while, and Sophia wasn't at school anymore. So Sammy decided to go looking for Keegan. It didn't take her long, she found him with another girl sitting by The Great Lake. She heard them laughing and talking like everything was perfect. But Sammy was feeling left out of alot of things. And now Ne'Os was back. Sammy really needed a friend right now, and seeing Keegan with someone else made her feel really bad. Sammy fought her evil side back down. Then walked over to Keegan and the girl. "Keegan? What are you doing out here?" Sammy asked him, crossing her arms and feeling a tears well up in her eyes.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:59 am

"Oh hey Sammy, love."said Keegan giving her a soft warm smile but then his smile faded when he seen her angry and crying. Putting two and two together Keegan looked at her and shook his head. "Sammy love, it's not like that she's my best friend you know your the only one for me!"said Keegan softly. "You'll have to believe me when I say I'll never chea on you I promise."said Keegan softly. "Me and Sophia been best friends since mine second year and her first I'm sorry I didn't tell you about her but she just came back from family business."said Keegan. He didn't want Samantha to be angry with him over this, hopefully his explanation would calm her down some.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by Leslie Darling Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:05 am

Leslie eyes widen as she noticed Keegan's girlfriend was angry and upset with him. "Uh-oh, not good not good at all!"Leslie thought to herself. Leslie nodded. "Yeah me and Keegan are best friends and ONLY best friends nothing more!"said Leslie softly. "Keegan was just out here comforting me over my break-up with my ex and begging me to sing at the Leaky Cauldron tomorrow."said Leslie. "Oh so rude of me, I'm Leslie, Leslie Darling fourth year Gryffindor."said Leslie softly. "But no, he's only my best friend and like he said we knew each other since my first year."said Leslie softly.
Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:09 am

Samantha listened to what both of them had to say, but realized that nothing was going on between them. So she let her hands drop to her side. Unfortuately the news about Ne'Os being back was more upsetting to her then they appearently seemed to understand. Sammy's knees quivered then, she feel to her knees. She put her hands on her face and started crying dramaticly. She tried to talk but it was all garbled by her crying. She sat down on her feet when she started to lose her balance.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:14 am

Keegan seen her fall to her knees and rushed up and held her in his arms. "Sammy love, what's wrong? I never seen you this upset!"said Keegan softly as his eyes had worry in them. Keegan looked at Leslie. "Lessie, can you sing us a song please? maybe it will calm her down."said Keegan softly. Keegan looked at Leslie as her eyes widen. "Please Lessie, I'm begging you."said Keegan softly as he held Samantha stroking her hair and rocking her. As he seen her nod he smiled at her and kept stroking Samahta's hair and rocking her. "Sh... love it's ok, I'm here."said Keegan softly.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Leslie Darling Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:20 am

Leslie nodded and opened her notebook and started to look through a song to sing for her to Samantha. Smiling as she found one she cleared her thoart and gotten her guitar and started playing it the song softly.

"In a moment, everything can change,
Feel the wind on your shoulder,
For a minute, all the world can wait,
Let go of your yesterday.

Can you hear it calling?
Can you feel it in your soul?
Can you trust this longing?
And take control,

Fly
Open up the part of you that wants to hide away
You can shine,
Forget about the reasons why you can't in life,
And start to try, cause it's your time,
Time to fly.

All your worries, leave them somewhere else,
Find a dream you can follow,
Reach for something, when there's nothing left,
And the world's feeling hollow.

Can you hear it calling?
Can you feel it in your soul?
Can you trust this longing?
And take control,

Fly
You can shine,
Time to fly.

And when you're down and feel alone,
Just want to run away,
Trust yourself and don't give up,
You know you better than anyone else,

In a moment, everything can change,
Feel the wind on your shoulder,
For a minute, all the world can wait,
Let go of yesterday,

Fly
You can shine,
And start to try,
Fly
Time to fly.

In a moment, everything can change. "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EQMVTTW1Sk&feature=channel
Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:29 am

Samantha got comfortable in Keegan's arms, while she listened to the girl sing. Of course Keegan and her wouldn't understand what was wrong with her, not many people knew that Ne'os was back. He wanted it that way. Alittle at a time Samantha started feeling better, the soothing rocking of Keegan's arms around her and the lovely song that the girl was singing, it was nice after all that she had been thru. Sammy slowly lifted her head, looking Keegan in the eyes, then looking at the girl. Sammy wiped the tears from her eyes and cheek. "I'm sorry love, I just can't take it anymore. I have been thru so much in the last few weeks. I know you don't know what I'm talking about so let me explain. First of all, some of the Professors are DE's. They have been treating everyone horribly. But because of Ne'Os, they have been aiming at me. The second part of it all is that.....Ne'Os.....is back." Sammy said, putting her head back down on Keegan's shoulder.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:45 am

Keegan stopped rocking her when he heard her say Ne'Os was back. "Your telling me that bastard is back?!?"Keegan asked her shocked. "What, how when?"Keegan asked her softly confused but angrily at the same time. "Sammy we have to tell the others before this gets out of hand."said Keegan softly as he stroked her hair softly. "It's Ok Sammy, it'll be alright I promise."said Keegan softly not knowing that for sure but he wanted to make her feel better. "Did you tell Sophia about this yet? she needs to know so she can alert her father and the others."said Keegan.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top