Ah what a start to the year!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ah what a start to the year! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ah what a start to the year!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ah what a start to the year! Empty Ah what a start to the year!

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:29 am

Allo' Journal!
Well tomorrow is the day we ship off to some castle in Scotland. I hope it's enjoyable! Dad was telling me he always enjoyed going there for his work. Plus he spent a few years there actually in school. He told me to take Herbology there. I told him he was daffed. He then proceeded to kick my ass at Wizards Chess. Isn't it grate having a father that cares? Well at any rate, at least there will be some girls to look at there. I can just tell I'm going to eat my words...or rather this entry if you think about it. But I'm rambling now and my hand is getting tired. I need to pick up some more ink from the storage cupboard in the supply closet. So I'll end this here and hope something eventful happens tomorrow.
-Adamant!

Journal.
Well...I certainly am eating my words that's for damn sure. I met this wonderful girl there, turns out she has a boyfriend though. She was different then all the others though...she actually made me freak out. It was as if the geek in me was breaking free. I was sure I was going to make a fool of myself. Hell I'm sure I did...I sent a letter to my dad about it. Haven't recieved a reply yet. Though Peter and Madame Benoit keep telling me it's normal. But it still (Blood stain) Oh right I should probably mention that. Well I was flying...and fell. I still have this huge gash I have yet to heal completely on my head. Madame Benoit is going to ride my ass about this one. She hates it when I wound my head. She is after all like a mother away from home to me. But as I was saying. She's different, she makes Selene and Claire look like frogs...no newts! But on a brighter note. I became aquainted with an amazing prankster today. Her name is Jack, nearly as pretty as Chase. Chase is the girl that has been baffling me today. (Bload Stain) but I really need to get this healed! Anyway I'm off!
-Adam
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Ah what a start to the year! Empty Re: Ah what a start to the year!

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:36 am

Woot woot! Represent! *fist pumps and exits*
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Ah what a start to the year! Empty Re: Ah what a start to the year!

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:15 pm

Oh dear God!
I have to say today was one of the worst of my freakin' life! It started rather well, got a letter from Mother and Father explaining my predicament. That was certainly...explanatory. Peter certainly thought so...remind me to dig him up in a few minutes. He hasn't learned his lesson yet I think. I'm only joking, I just have to be careful which toothpaste I use tonight. But anyway, breakfast was alright. Decided I'd go for a fly before Hogsmeade with Peter. Ran into Chase, saved her, the broom, and then saved her again. Right, well I offered to teach her how to fly. That went well, a few broken ribs for me well. The worst of it, her boyfriend blames me for it all. Then he nearly tries to kill me, luckily that voice in my head warned me. I managed to dodged but was sure I rebroke my ribs after Chase tried to heal them. Well I know who I'm looking forward to playing during a Quidditch Match. That Horny Bastard was the one who got her pregnant. Well he may never live to see the baby if I get my way. Wait...I don't know why I'm acting like this. It's all too damn confusing. But I'm gonna go. Let's hope Hogsmeade goes well for us, maybe we'll meet someone rather nice.
-Adam
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top