Who needs sunlight when you have more fun in the rain!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Who needs sunlight when you have more fun in the rain! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Who needs sunlight when you have more fun in the rain!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who needs sunlight when you have more fun in the rain! Empty Who needs sunlight when you have more fun in the rain!

Post by Leslie Darling Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:37 am

It was a cloudy gloomy day but these were the kind of days Leslie loved for she loved the rain. As she pushed opened the Entrance Hall doors the wind hit her face which made her smile. Walking down the sloping Lawns Of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardly she headed down towards the lake. Walking through the lawn the wind rustled through her long blond hair. Finding her fqavorite spot under the willow tree she smiled and sat down allowing the breeze to rustle through her hair.

As she heard thunder in the distance she remained where she was at hoping Daniel would join her. Leslie knew she was crazy to be out by the lake when a thunderstorm was coming in but she didn't care. As the lighting followed the thunder she watched it as it came over the mountains. As a couple of students were heading back towaqrds the castle it started raining which made Leslie smile more. Getting up from her spot under the willow tree swhe started dancing in the rain happily. She knew swhe would get cold and sick but honestly she didn't care.
Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Who needs sunlight when you have more fun in the rain! Empty Re: Who needs sunlight when you have more fun in the rain!

Post by Daniel M. Valentine Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:30 am

Daniel sat down beneath a tree, his body leaning against the root of the tree. His arm moved, slightly as he slowly sketch the view of the Great Lake on his notepad. He felt a cool breeze, brushing lightly against his skin, he smiled and closed his eyes as he felt this. He loved this kind of weather, it was much more comfortable and... inviting. He didn't like the sun, he didn't like the ray of sun irritating his skin every time the heat bounce off his skin like a glue bouncing off a rubber. He had been feeling a lot better now, now that he was drinking more blood the color in his eyes had turned from bright red back to his normal browns eyes. He hadn't been able to smile in a while, it felt almost like a lifetime.

To his dismay, he heard a rhythmic footstep behind him as the wind blew towards him, filling him with a familiar, warm and intoxicating; pomegranates scent into his nose. He glanced up a bit, looked around to see who it was only to find Leslie dancing in the cool, freezing rain. He rose an eyebrow as he saw this, he was quite surprise to see her dancing out in the rain. Flashbacks started to fill his head. Memories of him and Chase dancing in the rain, it was one of the best memories he had of her so far. He then shook his head to get back into reality and smiled as he continued to watch her. She was absolutely beautiful dancing in the rain - almost angelic. Daniel looked back down to his drawing book and closed it, then got up and walked towards her. "Mind if I ask, what a beautiful girl like you dancing in a weather like this?" he asked, leaning against the tree beside her. "You could get sick," he lips curving on his face
Daniel M. Valentine
Daniel M. Valentine

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Who needs sunlight when you have more fun in the rain! Empty Re: Who needs sunlight when you have more fun in the rain!

Post by Leslie Darling Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:31 am

Leslie stopped dancing right in her tracks as she seen Daniel and blushed like a mad person. "What are you doing out here, not spying on me are you?"Leslie asked him in a teasing voice. When he asked what a beautiful like her was doing out dancing in the rain she giggled. "I love dancing in the rain, it's so calming and relaxing it's my favorite type of weather."said Leslie smiling. Leslie rolled her eyes playfully at him when he said she could get sick. "If I do so what? it won't be the first and it won't be the last and besides nothing going to keep me from doing dancing in the rain not even sickness!"said Leslie smiling. Leslie walked over towards the tree he was leaning on and grabbed his hand. "Come join me, it'll be more fun if you join me, please?"Leslie asked as her hazel eyes sparkled at him.
Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top