An Adventure - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

An Adventure - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

An Adventure

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Adventure - Page 2 Empty Re: An Adventure

Post by Rebecca Mulloy Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:38 am

Becca watched the man as he shifted back into his natural form, nodding to what he was saying. "Interesting, I'm not actually sure what my animagus is, I've never shifted into it; or even attempted to figure it out, for that matter" She chuckled a bit to herself before shivering at the cold breeze. The air was beginning to get cooler as the sun had already almost completely went down, and Becca's light sweater was no help for this. She started to swish her toes in her shoes, she always did this when she was cold, as it always made her feel warmer. She also fixed her hat, the wind had made it shift, which annoyed her to know that it didn't look good.

A like mind? Was Becca supposed to find that offending? She wasn't exactly sure what that meant, but she held off on the comment she had in her head. "Oh, sorry my mind can't sum up to yours. I guess I can be a pretty boring person" She agreed.
Rebecca Mulloy
Rebecca Mulloy

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:43 am

"No, it's not that, I just like talking a lot and you seem like the type to mot talk a person's ear off. A quiet person. Sorry for any confusion" Daniel said, looking apologetically at his feet, then back at Rebecca. "Anyway, Animagi are hard to obtain. They take years upon years of practice. Something which may or may not work, or you might find out something about yourself that you may not like. For example, your personality might be best summed up as an animal that you hate. Though it's not that likely, you still might not be pleased by the result". He scratched his chin in thought, feeling the slight stubble that had been taller before he shaved.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulloy Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:57 am

It was well, Rebecca honestly had no interest in finding her animagus, she would never find a use for it. But she did have fun thinking of what type of animal she would be. Perhaps a tiger, because of her hostile appearance, or a cat, because of her two-faced personality. She wasn't sure, but she did find it interesting. "Hm. Well, we never established each others names yet, I Rebecca, but people usually call me Becca" She said, extending her hand for the boy to shake. He seemed, if anything, remotely interesting for her lifestyle; and the fact that he was gay made it better. Becca loved gay boys, they were always the best of friends and could tell you things completely flat out. She could definitely be good friends with him.
Rebecca Mulloy
Rebecca Mulloy

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:04 am

"I'm Daniel Joshua Cethin" Daniel said, shaking the young lady's hand. "You may call me DJ, since no one else does. Well. if you so wish". He flashed a charming smile, "So, what do we do now?" He sat back, reaching into the sack of candy and pulling out a strand of licorice, which he twisted around his tongue. "Have you ever noticed how wizards and witches value candy? Why do you suppose that is? I believe that it has something to do with energy. Candy is high in sugar, or is sugar. It gives an extra boost to magic spells".
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebecca Mulloy Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:37 pm

Becca nodded, Daniel seemed to be a nice man. "I'm not sure, what do you want to do?" She asked. There wasn't much to do, now that night had, by now, already fallen. Most stores would be closing earlier than usual because of the demons that were crawling around, which made the area even more unsafe. "Maybe that's why" She said, "If candy gives you an extra power boost, then I'm sure every wizard and witch eats it daily" She chuckled. Becca never usually ate candy, it was too fatty and could rot her teeth, and she didn't want to get hooked on it. Sugar is like tobacco, once you start, it isn't easy to stop. So she usually just stayed away from it altogether.
Rebecca Mulloy
Rebecca Mulloy

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:48 pm

"Well, why don't we go to a few street-vendors? They sell all sorts of charming delights and sweetmeats, all that. I've always wanted to go to all of them and try their wares. Who knows? I could use the extra weight" Daniel said, poking his tummy, which was still flat and a little underfed looking. "I've always wanted to try the Camphor Cookies, they're said to taste like vapor rub". Daniel loved that taste, just like Brienne did. Brienne had the Camphor Cookies before, and found that they did taste like her favorite cold remedy.

He leaned back into his seat. "My muggle brother eats a lot of candy and he uses that energy to help him run his farm. I love to visit his farm, he grows these very nice smelling flowers which made me come back for more smelling. He also has a variety of farm animals and vegetables, and he raises them just right so when they reach the table...." Daniel started to drool.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top