Julia's New Home - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Julia's New Home - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Julia's New Home

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Julia's New Home - Page 2 Empty Re: Julia's New Home

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:34 pm

Arthur stood up, listening to any kind of noise. ''No, Julia, I do not think it will. I presume, by the description given to me by my mentor, that it could be a Demon that is currently knocking at your door. If so, I do think it would be better to let him in. Why? They are mostly extremely aggressive and they would certainly not knock on someone's door to enter it. This one seems to be different, both by visual characteristics as by behavior. He seems to be either civilized or calm, but both mean we shouldn't arouse him. I think we should go together and open... I shall do everything I can to protect you if anything happens, but I do think it would be wise to open the door'', he said, clutching his wand. He knew he would not be able to do much against a Demon, but he would surely try.

(If you decide to open the door, you can godmod Arthur a bit)
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:26 pm

At that moment, Julia was sure what situation was at her hands- and she didn't want to face it at all. Again, she swallowed the air that was building up in her mouth, making her throat drier. "Well, we might as well check... maybe it will be calm and not bother us?" She lied. Julia highly doubted that the Demon wanted peace, they were all about the opposite. Perhaps she could convince it that she meant no harm, or didn't want any trouble. Actually, she was sure if she said she didn't want trouble, the first thing it would give her would be trouble. Julia was confused; should she open the door or just leave it? Arthur sounded like he wanted to answer it, but she didn't want to put him in harm's way under any circumstances. But she also knew it could get worse if she didn't answer, so she decided to go downstairs.

Before opening the door, Julia took a deep breath, praying nothing too terrible would happen. She placed her hand on the knob and turned it, peeking at the creature. It had a red coat and horns, with purple wings tucked in it's side. "Can I help you?" She asked meekly, a hand squeezing around Arthur's holding him close to her body.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:35 pm

He smiled, although it wasn't visible to anyone. His mouth had been concealed by his cloak. A tall, slim boy and a pretty girl. Interesting. He entered and looked around, closing the door without touching them. ''Did I interrupt something?'', he asked, turning on all the lights in the house. It should be an interesting observation for him, this little meeting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum