LANDON, Mitchel
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

LANDON, Mitchel Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

LANDON, Mitchel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LANDON, Mitchel Empty LANDON, Mitchel

Post by Mitchel Landon Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:33 pm

O U T O F C H A R A C T E R
Name: Aurora
How you found Potter's Army: I've been a member.. im Aurora and Remembrance
Any other characters on Potter's Army: I have Aurora and Remembrance
Have your read the Plot?: Yeah
Have your read the Must read threads?: yeah
B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N
LANDON, Mitchel 168
Name: Mitchel Landon
Race: Human
Blood Status: Pureblood
Year AND Age: 16, So 6th year?
Preferred houses: Hufflepuff or gryffindor
Canon or Original: Original i guess
Play-by: Victoria Justice
A P P E A R A N C E
Height: 6 foot
Hair: Brown hair
Eye colour: Blue
Skin: Tan
General Appearance: Mitchel is pretty tall for her age. She had nice blue eyes and long brown hair. She usually Wears dresses and sometimes skirts and teeshirts.
P E R S O N A L I T Y
Skills:
Reading
Pranking
Fighting
Weaknesses:
Black
Tom boys
Talking to boys
Magic
Make up
Dislikes:
Tom boys
Sports
Television
Motto: Being smart and being kind is not the only thing in life.
General Personality: Mitchel is nice, smart, funny, and protective of small children. Most people she knows think her as one of the kindest persons in the world. She always tries her best to be brave but she isnt really that brave. She gets scared often when there are things to be afraid of.
H I S T O R Y
Family Information: She has no family. She is an orphan who lives in an orphanage.
Childhood: Mitchel spent most of her life in an orphanage since about 2 days after her birth. No one knows if she has family or not because someone just left her at the orphanage. As she grew older, she learned to be like an australian kid and play australian games. The older she got, the smarter, funnier, nicer, and more protective of small children she got. Every time when someone said there was to be a storm or something, She got scared and tried to act brave for the younger children. When she learned of her powers, she was taken into a wizards care. He had about 5 sons and his wife had died long ago. The sons were all australian or at least part and she grew the rest of her life there.
Hogwarts: Mitchel Has enjoyed every one of her school years. It was always a joy to study and hang out. She always had fun learning new spells. All the kids were enjoyable and all.

Short Roleplay: Mitchel walked down the streets of london looking around the place. She wore a cute little sun dress. As she walked down the streets, she smiles and looked at the guys and girls around the place. It was cool that they would be going to school soon and maybe some of them would be going with her.
Mitchel Landon
Mitchel Landon

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

LANDON, Mitchel Empty Re: LANDON, Mitchel

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:38 pm

Okay that's okay!

Accepted and sorted into HUFFELPUFF!!

P.S.I'll delete the other app okay?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276