Behind My Fortress of Silence and Books... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Behind My Fortress of Silence and Books... - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Behind My Fortress of Silence and Books...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Behind My Fortress of Silence and Books... - Page 2 Empty Re: Behind My Fortress of Silence and Books...

Post by Salem Everwood Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:47 am

Salem had to tear her eyes away from the vomit, though they wanted to stay on it, much like how eyes lingered on a bad car crash, unable to look away even though everything else wanted to bock out the vision. It seemed that Salem's primary functions preferred to act against her. She felt her stomach churning and she finally managed to turn her heard, scooting back as best she could, as she felt her cheeks puff with disgust. She was rather squeamish herself when it came to that sort of stuff. Blood, not so much. Vomit...

She felt her stomach contract painfully and she had to push herself up and look determinedly at the book shelf, her eyes wide and nostrils flaring as she tried to block out the sick's existence. She shakily brushed back a strand of her coarse hair and felt a chill run down her spine, traveling down her legs and along her arms, extending to ever finger and every toe, racking her body with small tremors.

Nerissa apologized about the vomit and Salem made a soft grunting noise, strangely audible for her usual demeanor. Perhaps the vomit, or the frightening and unsteady situation, had shocked her vocal chords into working. They immediately tightened after this noise, ending the grunt in a strange squeak. Or, maybe not...

Nerissa acknowledged her name and Salem nodded, risking to glance down. She again spotted the sick and swayed on the spot, grabbing the notorious shelf that had caused the mess in the first place. Nerissa began to stand and Salem reached out a hand to steady her, only wanting to make up for all the trouble she had caused. Nerissa said something about cleaning up the mess, but Salem pointed her wand at the puke and waved it. The vomit cleared and she felt relief take hold of her, as sweat clung to her brow.

She turned back to face Nerissa, her hands nervously coming to her midsection and she began to pick at her fingernails, a timid, frightened, and nervous expression capturing her already wide-eyed face. She opened her mouth ad though she was going to apologize, but closed it, knowing that no words would come. A huge blush spread across her face and she bowed her head in apology.
Salem Everwood
Salem Everwood

Number of posts : 70

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top