Not alone - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Not alone - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Not alone

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not alone - Page 2 Empty Re: Not alone

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:30 am

Andrew's blood grew icy cold as he began to her the somewaht jumbled words she was saying. The dreams must've been from the past, something that she had been having before...yet it was never this intense. All he could hear was just 'I'm sorry' over and over again, making him wonder why she had been apologizing. She had done nothing to him and even managed to save him when he went berserk back when he had tried to burn down Satins. It was probably one of the most intense moments of his life, yet he was glad Chase had been there to help him through it.

Now Andrew had to return the favor.

"Chase!" he exclaimed again, keeping his voice friendly and gentle "you have nothing to apologize for, hell you shouldn't be apologizing at all! That's what Vito does! He gets into your mind and plays with the strings like it's some kind of guitar! This is what he wants, you just have to let go of the past! I'm here with you, I'm not going anywhere! I love you!" He continued to embrace Chase, his heart rate increasing at a faster pace. "Please Chase...just calm down....deep breaths, come on..."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:42 am

Chase could feel the initial shock of the dream starting to wear off, and Andrew's voice came more and more into focus. Calm down, deep breath. Her mind was still numb, and it was almost like she was throwing up a mental shield away from everything in order to let it heal. She curled up against him and sighed slightly. She was afraid, and her whole body was shivering. A few aftershocks of the pain rolled through her body and she arched her back slightly, as though to get the pain to go away.

"Andrew.. I'm so sorry." She whispered, her rocking slowing to a small movement from side to side. "I'm so stupid.. I shouldn't be here.. I'll only hurt you too, I'm sorry.." She whispered and hugged him hard, as though afraid he would disappear in a puff of smoke. If she lost him.. if he disappeared, she didn't know what she would do. Her whole body felt fragile, one more ounce of pain and she might break again, and if that happened.. she didn't know how she would heal, if it weren't for Andrew.

"Andrew... I feel like such a... I don't even know, I don't deserve you, had I not opened that door, none of that would ever have happened, we would have met, and I wouldn't be sobbing like I am now.. I wouldn't even know Vito, and maybe we would have helped her try to fix him, if only I hadn't of opened that door!" She felt her whole body go numb, her mind felt broken and shattered into a million pieces, and it was all Vito's fault.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:56 am

Andrew felt another piece of happiness place itself back onto his mind as Chase began to calm down slightly. Sure she was still sad, but he at least got her to calm down for the moment. He kissed her forehead gently, trying to show that he was happy she was feeling a least a fraction of a bit better. "Chase," he said softly into her ear, his heart still pumping blood at a fast rate "I feel like I don't deserve you at points...I mean, you have the most wonderful personality, how you are always so happy and cheerful, even when things seem to be stacking up...all I can do is just hit someone and call it a day. I love you Chase Moor, nothing will ever change that!"

"You will never hurt me Chase," he said softly again "you never will, as long as you are by my side!" Keeping his embrace tight, he wiped off some of the tears on Chase's face, wiping the water on his shirt. "If there is anything you want me to do," he said softly again, looking into her eyes "anything...I will do it. I just want you to feel better Chassy!"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:02 am

Chase felt him kiss her forehead and she smiled lightly. Wiping at her eyes. He was saying how he didn't deserve her, and she felt like the worst person in the world. She didn't deserve HIM! "Andrew.." She whispered and then slowly stood up from the bed. She didn't know where she was going, but half wanted to go take another shower and drown herself in there at the same time. She stood there as though she wanted to do something, but didn't know what.

"Andrew... I just.. I don't deserve you, not every guy in the world would sit and hug me while I cried my eyes out.." She said and moved back to the bed, giving up her attempt to do something. "I don't deserve you at all... I feel like I take up you're whole world, and I just want to be apart of it.. I want to see you.. and I want to be by you, I don't know what I would do without you.." She whispered and curled up next to him again, intertwining her legs with his again.

When he said he would do anything for her, she looked up at him. "Can we watch a movie? Any movie, I don't care, I just wanna snuggle for a bit I think.." She said softly. "We can look for something on the hotel's tv, or anything, I just wanna be by you.. is that okay? I feel like I've lost my family again, but then I look at you, and I know I haven't." She bit her lip and then curled up again, reaching for the remote and changing the channel to some odd movie before turning the sound back on and curling up against him.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:15 am

Andrew continued to shiver slightly, feeling like he had lost his girlfriend in her sudden episode. He still understood why everything had happened, but another thought had run into his mind. What if Vito hadn't killed her family? Would she still had met up with Andrew at Hogsmeade? She had been there after trying to escape from Sophia anyway. He didn't know what would have happened, yet he wished it hadn't have changed in any way. He was able to stay with Chase, after all.

Family. That was the one word that got into Andrew's heart whenever she mentioned it. He smiled however, trying to keep his thoughts of the future out of his mind. "Sure we could watch something!" he replied, a smile strechted out onto his face. He stood up from the bed, his legs feeling numb however. He fought for a moment to keep his balance and managed to get his legs flowing blood again. He hated that 'sleeping leg' feeling. He strechted out his arms and legs for a moment then sat back down next to Chase, feeling his breath return back to his normal pace. As he began to sit there, he felt his adrenaline begin to pump through his veins, due to the sudden excitement of having to calm down Chase. Now he felt like he had been wide awake, his heart flowing blood a lot more.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:17 am

Chase curled up next to Andrew after he sat back down, and stared at the tv without actually watching it. Her mind was so far away on other things that she didn't even know the main plot line of the movie on, though it was some action packed one because there were a lot of explosions that sometimes jarred her out of her thought process. Chase stood up at one point and went to the bathrooom and got a drink of water, but she returned to the bed and resumed the same dead pan stare at the tv.

Finally, Chase spoke. "She isn't going to come back is she?" She didn't sound like she was going to cry, it was more like she had been thinking a lot, and had finally come to the conclusion. "She's with him.. and she isn't coming back... I know you are trying to convince yourself other wise, but.. I don't think she is." She took a deep breath and then moved to the end of the bed, her feet hanging off.

"I feel like the bad guy... if we hadn't of insisted that she chose sides..." She gulped and stood up, passing the screen which had credits rolling over it to some upbeat music. "If we hadn't of told her to choose... I feel like I wanna talk to her.. I wanna go get some brownies and apologize.. sit outside honeydukes.. like old times.." She felt her jaw set and her eyes stare straight ahead as she went to the window and looked out over the streets of London, her hands clenching the window sill. She was beyond crying now, and her eyes had a lifeless stare to them, like the energy had been sucked out of her, leaving her dull and lifeless behind.

When she turned around to look at Andrew, she didn't smile. She just stood there, her eyes looking less lively, even her hair seemed to have lost it's natural glow. "I feel like I've lost so much to that man.." She said softly and went to the bed again, sitting down, like she didn't know what else to do with her body. "I want it back.. I want to do something to wake me up from this feeling... I feel like.. I've been buried alive, and I can't find that Chase I know you love.." She bit her lip and felt her chin start to wobble again, but she held back the tears. "I'm so afraid right now Andrew." She said softly and turned to look at him with a studying gaze.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:45 am

Andrew stared at the television, sighing light as the movie began to play. Even though the volume had been at a decent level, he could not hear anything the actors were saying, as his mind was already surrounded by thoughts of how to deal with the current situation. He had already had several ideas on how to approach the obstacle, yet all of them were foiled by his own counter idea. He hated overthinking things, yet if he didn't, he would just end up like his brother...a sudden shiver then ran up his spine. He didn't want to compare himself with his brother.

When Chase moved over to the side of the bed, he sat there for a moment looking at her as she spoke. When she began to talk about Vito again, he scooted over and sat next to Chase, lacing his fingers in hers. He listened to her, moving closer to her after she finished. "Chassy," he said again in a soft and gentle voice "I still love you...we're just going through a tough time right now. Everything will be good in the end. If it isn't then it's not the end..." He leaned over so that was she could look into his eyes and said "you just have to believe that things will get better."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:52 am

Chase bit her lip when he moved closer to her, and then leaned over her so she couldn't see anything but his face. She reached up and placed her hand on his cheek, thinking way to hard. "I love you Andrew." she whispered and leaned up, gently kissing him, her hand still resting against his cheek. "I'm sorry Andrew." She said again and then curled up against him. "We should sleep." She whispered and grabbed the blankets, pulling them up to her chest and looking at him again.

She didn't know what else to say, how to express her gratitude for him. Her heart seemed to expand to try and fit how much she loved him. That empty space filled to the brim with just Andrew. Who needed Jack anyway. She was gone, and she had Andrew. She moved closer to him and whispered. "Thank you." She didn't know what else she could do. There was no way to express it any better. So she hugged him and gently kissed him, wishing it was enough to show how much she cared for him, and knowing it never could be.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:29 am

Andrew felt his worries begin to melt away as Chase kissed him, feeling nothing but bliss and seeing good memories of them together. Yet as soon as it began was as soon as it ended as well. He looked at her eyes, his own feeling rather lightened at that point. "Yes," he said softly, moving himself onto the other side of the bed. He slipped himself underneath the covers and looked back towards his love. When she kissed him again, the same results reappeared and continued to have a good memory of Chase, even after the kiss. "It was my pleasure," he said softly, his hair looking rather rugged at that point.

Taking a deep breath, he lept from his position on the stiarcase and then sprinted towards the exit, leaping over the rubble that had collapsed onto Ne'Os. He sprinted quickly as blocks began to collpase behind him, and in front of him, nearly hitting and killing him. Yet Andrew managed to evade a couple, but got hit in the arm by a renegade blocks. Swearing loudly, he continued to sprint faster and faster, and jumped the large gap at the first trap. He didn't make it fully however, and slammed into the wall, and kept his hands on the edge. He pulled himself up though and was hit by a small block on the back. Sweaing once more, he continued forward and made it to the entrace. He lunged and managed to get back to the sands of Egypt as dust began to envelope him. Getting up slowly and coughing up sand, he turned to see the pyramid completely

Andrew turned in his sleep, his teeth grinding. It was a dream from when he had confronted Ne'Os Emof at his pyramid... He woke up with a start, flinging his whole body upwards at that point. He got out of the bed and went into the bathroom, wiping the sweat off his face and turning on the lights. He looked clammy once again. "Crap," he said softly to himself as he examined himself in the mirror. He turned on the water and splashed some water onto his face, trying to calm himself down.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:10 pm

Chase woke up when she felt movement, but laid there for a second, listening to Andrew get up and arrange her body so that it was like he hadn't left. A small smile crossed her face when she knew he was gone, but started when she heard him say something. She sat up quickly and flung the sheets off of her. Her mind set on one thing. Andrew. Walking onto the bathroom part, she saw him staring at himself in the mirror. He looked so pale and was covered in sweat. "Andrew, are you alright?" She whispered, moving over to him and looking at their reflections in the mirror.

While he looked clammy and sweaty, Chase had small tear stains still on her face, and her hair was a mess from when she had tried to pull it out earlier. "Did you have another nightmare?" she whispered, putting her arms around his waist and looking up at him helplessly. She hated nightmares, she knew what they did to her, and Andrew never showed pain like this when he could help it. She wished there was some way she could stop the nightmares from happening. Go back in time and take away all of the bad things that had happened to him. She owed him that much, and more.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum