Going Insane From Boredom
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Going Insane From Boredom Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Going Insane From Boredom

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Going Insane From Boredom Empty Going Insane From Boredom

Post by Abbey Dawn Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:10 pm

Abbey seriously felt like she could strangle herself she was so bored. She looked down at the black strings that hung from her hoodie that enabled you to tighten it...she looked away quickly, scaring herself at the thought.

But she might die from sweating to death. Abbey could tell that it was going to be one of those days when she had arrived in Hogsmeade in the heat, wearing only a black hoodie. She should have guessed how hot it was going to be, but was someone smart enough to check the weather report before they got dressed this morning? No. Was someone smart enough to make sure they actually put a t-shirt on underneath their sweater? No. Was someone smart enough to wear capris or jean shorts instead of the jeans that clung stickily to her legs now? No.

So Abbey felt like a big dummy as she walked past window displays of candy and spellbooks, the only one who was wearing what would normally be suitable clothing for a crisp autumn day in Novemeber. She smacked herself in the head once more and cursed underneath her breath as the sun seemed to shine directly on her fiery hair. "Where's a clothing store when you need one?" Abbey mumbled under her breath.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Going Insane From Boredom Empty Re: Going Insane From Boredom

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:42 pm

Emliy was walking in the streets of Hogsmeade, daydreaming about her life back home. I miss my father so much. I wonder if i'll see him soon.
While she was caught up in her imagination, she bumped into a girl, and knocked her down. "Oh my gosh, i'm so sorry!" Said Emily appoligeticly. 'Are you ok?" Emily was so embarassed, she needs to stop thinking about her father. She held out her hand to help the girl back up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Going Insane From Boredom Empty Re: Going Insane From Boredom

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:48 am

Abbey stumbled and felt the wind knocked out of her. She placed her hands out in front of her without thinking and landed hard on the ground. Surprised, she pushed her red hair out of her face and looked up to see an outstretched hand. Not caring who it was, Abbey grabbed the mysterious hand and pulled herself up.

Dusting her jeans and sweater off, Abbey looked over to see who's hand had helped her up. It was a girl she had never met before, and definitely one that wasn't in her own house; Abbey knew every single face in Hufflepuff. She had dark hair and looked maybe a year or so older than Abbey. "Thanks." Abbey said, stuffing her hands back in her pockets. "My name's Abbey."
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top