HOLMES, afton
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

HOLMES, afton Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

HOLMES, afton

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HOLMES, afton Empty HOLMES, afton

Post by Afton Holmes Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:13 pm

O U T O F C H A R A C T E R
Name: Emily
How you found Potter's Army: Unsure
Any other characters on Potter's Army: Jamie, Rhea, Ingrid
Have your read the Plot?: Yup
Have your read the Must read threads?: Yup

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N
HOLMES, afton Spjhfr
Name: Afton Jane Holmes "Ton" or "Tonny"
Race: Human
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Year AND Age: 16, 6th
Preferred houses: Gryffindor or Hufflepuff
Canon or Original: Origonal
Play-by: Dianna Agron

A P P E A R A N C E
Height: Average
Hair: A lovely coat of blonde, a bit beond shoulder length, strait but flowing
Eye colour: Brown
Skin: Pale White
General Appearance: Afton is lovely. Her face is by far her best feature. She styrotipaly beautiful with her blonde hair and perfect features. Her skin is flawless and she seems inable to get pimples. Her body is tall but not so much that it makes her akward. Her height makes her elegant. She is highly attractive in all forms.

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Skills: Singing, charming people
Weaknesses: Drawing
Likes: Boys, dancing, singing, drawing, charms, her house, her friends, quidditch, Hogwarts, driving muggle cars, admiring herself in the mirrior, bossing people around, getting her way, reading people, her last name.
Dislikes: Being shy, mean girls (though she is one), homework, the interhouse cup, people acting as if they are better, people actully being better, people more attractive, more artistic people than her, pretty much when anyone is better than her in any way.
Motto:
General Personality: Much of Afton's happiness depends on her getting her way. And when she is happy is is a delightful person to be around. Her singing voice makes her stand out amoung proformers. She is incredibly proud of it and gets extreamly angry if people outshine her in this field. Afton is extreamly smart and can tell if a person is lying in an instant. For this reason she is often employed by the teachers to help them figure out what students are lying. This does this job, but only to get brownie points from them. Of course if the students were her friends they were never lying and if they disliked Afton they were always lying. She isn't exactly fair to people. Afton loves having the last name Holmes because she feels like she can figure anything out with her brains. Afton is kind and loyal to her friends.

H I S T O R Y
Family Information:
Jane Vixon Holmes -- 37 -- preschool teacher
Kent Holmes -- 39 -- organic farmer
Prim Holmes -- 10 -- student

Childhood: Afton was born on July 27 to Jane and Kent Holmes. Neither one of the parents made very much money and they lived in a small apartment in London. This was not very effective for Kent's organic farm but he still ran it off of his deck. This provided that from a young age Afton was quite good with plants. Her mother, Jane, was a schoolteacher and was gone for much of her childhood. She tought at a boarding school and stayed there for the whole year exept for the summer months. During that time she was always planning for the next year. Afton might as well have nor had a mother. Afton adapted to this quickly and it never bothered her. When Afton was six her little sister Prim was born. The little girl lit up everyone's life and while Afton hated not being the cutest one or in the spotlight she could not deny how perfect that little girl was.

Hogwarts: When she recived her Hogwarts letter her mother was sceptical and thought it was a joke but her father was thrilled. He had never stored much in science and this was about the opposite of science. It suited their personalities perfectly. Prim was super exited and waited for her Hogwarts letter too.

When Afton arrived at Hogwarts everything was magical. She loved it there more than it seemed possible. Afton was sorted into _____ and she knew, as always, that the sorting hat was correct. Afton did well in school and keeping up her grades seemed to take no energy. It was like she was born to be a student. Afton excelled in magic especially, she was the perfect wizard.
Adulthood: SKIP!

Short Roleplay: SKIP!
Afton Holmes
Afton Holmes

Number of posts : 21

Back to top Go down

HOLMES, afton Empty Re: HOLMES, afton

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:22 am

Dianna Agron has already been claimed as a face claim. Think you could choose someone else? Then I can accept you Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhea Belacqua Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:12 am

But the character is inactive and no longer in a member group. Do I still have to change it?
Rhea Belacqua
Rhea Belacqua

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:08 am

Oh, I could've sworn Willow was alright...but I just checked she's marked inactive. So no you can keep her Smile

Accepted!
Sorted into...
Gryffindor!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top