A Challenge or Two
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Challenge or Two Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Challenge or Two

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Challenge or Two Empty A Challenge or Two

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:22 am

How Many Characters You Want(Self Explanatory): 1-2 per thread
What characters you want (4th years, werewolves, etc.): preferably same age or older (seventh year-ish and up)
Level of RP (how long your RPs are, 1 line, 1 paragraph, 3 paragraphs, etc.): Just match me please. At least 2-3 paragraphs but I can go to a lot more.
What you want to RP about: Jack needs ENEMIES! Or annoyances, rivals, etc. She is too feisty to have all these buddy-buddy friendships. I would really love for her to have an all-time rival at Hogwarts who is always trying to thwart her pranking or whatever. But any other ideas are nice. She also needs APPRENTICES!
Location (Hogsmeade, Hogwarts, etc.): Whatever is most convenient.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

A Challenge or Two Empty Re: A Challenge or Two

Post by Amelia Lyons Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:05 am

Well, although Jack and Amelia seem to be getting along well enough when it comes to small-talk in Ireland, I feel as though their obvious differences would make them annoyances. Amelia is part of the student-staff at Hogwarts (I think we are still doing Imperium Squad, but if it is back to prefects she is that instead), and a stickler for the rules (a definite part of her upbringing), so I think once back in a Hogwarts setting, that Jack could potentially be a real annoyance to Amelia. Amelia would also have to thwart her pranking plans as part of her duties, and would probably do it out of pure annoyance anyway.

I don't mean to ruin plans you might have had of friendship between the two of them.... I just though if you were looking for someone to be annoyed by Jack, Amelia is probably a good pick. She is easily peeved by anyone stepping outside the neat box she has drawn of the world, and well... Jack seems the type to just blow up the darn box, if you know what I mean Smile
Amelia Lyons
Amelia Lyons
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 1645
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:15 am

No that's fine. And it might add some extra drama since they seemed to have gotten along fairly before. If Amelia ever caught Jack pulling off one of her stunts there could definitely be a problem.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:25 am

Nick can bee Jacks apprentice
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:48 am

As a prankster?
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:51 am

yea
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:53 am

Okay, will you be able to meet my RP requirements? Or at least try? *points at length*
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Lyons Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:57 am

I agree about there being added tension because of the cordial meeting they had over the summer. Perhaps we should close that thread out in the next few posts, just to establish that they have met on even terms, and then when Hogwarts reopens we can have Jack plotting something and have Amelia come to curb the fun?
Amelia Lyons
Amelia Lyons
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 1645
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:58 am

Jaquellene "Jack" Dyllan wrote:Okay, will you be able to meet my RP requirements? Or at least try? *points at length*

I will try
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:03 am

@ Amelia. Perfect. Sounds like a plan. In fact, I'll try to make my way over to that post (hopefully) tonight. That sounds like it will work.

@ Nick. Okay. Would you like to start a thread and Nick can like ask for pranking advice or whatever and we could go from there?
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top