Somehow I end up here - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Somehow I end up here  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Somehow I end up here

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Somehow I end up here  - Page 2 Empty Re: Somehow I end up here

Post by Nerissa Hatts Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:48 pm

“My house? I live in London, but I’m leaving London later today, actually,” Nerissa replied, hoping that that was what Chase meant when she had asked about her house; Nerissa had already told Chase that she was a Ravenclaw, and so she had assumed she was speaking of her actual home. Nerissa wrapped her arms around her midsection absentmindedly- which was something she did quite often- and continued walking forward until she heard someone walking towards them.

Nerissa froze in her tracks and squeezed her eyes shut, preparing for the worst…

… but then Nick spoke and she knew they were in no real danger. She breathed out slowly and opened her eyes, which were filled to the brim with relief. “Er, Hello Nick,” she replied; she and Nick had never really gotten along too well. They could act civil around one other, sure, but ever since that evening in Knockturn Alley when Nick had turned on Sophia and the others under Ne’Os’ command, Nerissa had been rather on-edge whenever he was near. That and something about him really rubbed her the wrong way.

Nerissa laughed quietly when Chase conjured herself a hat of her own as well, “So it isn’t just the Ravenclaws that the sun hates, eh?” she spoke and brought her hand forward to push open the wooden front door belonging to the Three Broomsticks. “Here we are…” she muttered and stepped inside, sighing contently when a gust of cold air welcomed her inside the place. “You can go choose a table, Chase, I’ll grab us a couple of drinks,” Nerissa suggested before making his way over to the bar table on the other side of the room. Not many people were in the place, but the bartender was still there, washing the table with a dirtied rag. “Your not closing are you?” the young redhead asked curiously, taking a seat on one of the barstools. “Nope, just cleaning up. What would you like to drink, lass?” he replied, stuffing the rag into the back pocket of his jeans.

“I’d like two Butterbeers please,” she answered, swiveling around on her chair after he walked off to fetch her the drinks she had ordered.
Nerissa Hatts

Number of posts : 482

Back to top Go down

Somehow I end up here  - Page 2 Empty Re: Somehow I end up here

Post by Nick Potter Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:14 am

"So what are you two doing today" Nick asked them as he took a seat next to chase "So how have you been" Nick asked Nick knew that Chase was Andrews girl friend so he just had to ask "Hey next time you se andrew tell him Im sorry for trying to kill him before I wasen under my control" Nick told her Nick wanted to tell him face to face but he never saw him much now really then he looked around the place and didnt see many people so it must have not been rush hour yet wich was odd because it was usally packed with people
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum