Whose Side Are You On? - Page 17
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Whose Side Are You On? - Page 17 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Whose Side Are You On?

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whose Side Are You On? - Page 17 Empty Re: Whose Side Are You On?

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:38 pm

Andrew could tell that Chase was disturbed by the noise, just from the tone in her voice. Yet he couldn't say anything like 'we'll get it back'. It'd be a downright lie, since the Order had been disbanded. "The Death Eaters toke Grimmauld Place,yes," he said, trying to be honest with Chase "and it wasn't in the Prophet because the Order is completely secret. If anyone else found out about the Order, then it would spell trouble for us. Well for them, as I am too young to join it. But basically Potter's Army is now the only one left in the ring, but we're students, most of us don't have the heart to kill."

He felt as if he should lighten up the situation, to not let Chase worry about his own problems. It would just spell more trouble, and probably let to overthinking, which Andrew always did when he was faced with a problem. "Don't worry about it," he said, a smile painted on his face "it will be difficult, but as long as there is no other distractions, the Ministry will have them shut down."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:39 am

Chase didn't know what to say. Order disbanded and the only people fighting the Death Eaters were... students? Somehow this rung a bell from a long long while back, in Harry Potter's time, in a book she had read about him, but even then.. they had had help from, [what the book had said was] a secret organization. She was guessing it was the Order, Taking a deep breath she glanced at him, and then away. What a horrible thing to go through.. she couldn't even imagine, but.. somehow she knew what it was like to see people dying all around her, except in that case, they had won.

But.. what was she thinking of? Only thing she could remember about a fight was when she had read it in her diary. It was where she had been tortured on more then one occasion, but she could only remember the pain from when Nerezza had tortured her recently.. how she had managed to survive without going insane was beyond her, but like she liked to tell herself, that wasn't Chase, that was someone else, someone completely different then who she was today. And therefore, that wasn't Chase, at one point it had been, but she was gone, and Chase was here now.."Whoa.. now I'm just confusing myself.. who's Chase.. me or her? No! I'm Chase, she used to be Chase.. wow, now I'm just staring into space! I bet Andrew thinks I'm a freak!"

Pulling herself back into reality she looked up at Andrew and said the first thing that came to her mind. "In the battle were you tortured?" Her hands clamped over her mouth, and her face turned scarlet. "I'm sorry! You don't have to answer that, I mean.. I was just thinking about the battle I was in, not that I remember it very well, but I do know that I was tortured.. a lot, and well, I still know what it feels like cause I've been tortured recently, but that's not what I was talking about. OOHHH" Her whole face scarlet she pulled her neck line of her tank top up over her nose, as though that could somehow hide how red her face was.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:56 am

Andrew still couldn't decide if he should be mad or sad about losing the house still. He knew that they had pretty much lost the order and wondered if he made himself sound too dramatic. In order to try and cheer himself up, he kept thinking that the Order was still in session and that they and the PA members would head back and retake Grimmauld Place. How wrong he was. Yet he continued to think the postitive thoughts, wondering if he could change reality to his wanting.

He turned his head towards Chase and raised an eyebrow in confusion. Torture? When did that ever happen to him? As far as torture ever went for Andrew was if he was locked in a very small room. Either than that, he was pretty much torture-free. "Uhh," he said wondering what she meant. Before he could even finish, she was already off trying to explain about why she had said it. The battle that she must've been talking about was the Hogwarts one that happened a couple of years ago. He hated it because he had to hide in the Gryffindor tower as crashes and explosions happened. He could swear he had seen something flying out the window as well.

"I understand Chase," he said nodding his head slightly in acknowledgement "but to be honest, I have never been tortured in my life." He couldn't understand why everything bad had happened to her. She had been through so much lately...getting her memory erased, her family murdered, not knowing how she had gotten most of the scars and injuries recieved. He wanted to feel pity, but knew the only thing he could do was to just protect her from it. He didn't want anything bad happen to Chase, his new friend and all.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:02 am

Chase looked up at him and bit her lip, looking away she smiled slightly. "Yeah, I don't remember most of them though, I mean, they aren't fun so I'm happy I don't.. but ya know.." She finished lamely, tripping on a rock on the path, she fell forward, caught herself, and tried to brush it off like she had done it on purpose, only to trip again, and this time fall forward, and caught herself with her hands. Staring at the ground, she laughed happily, and looked up at him. "HAHAHA.. I meant to do that.. I was.. I was.. trying to tie my shoe!" She said and looked down at her flip flop cladden feet. "Errm.." She blushed scarlet again, and gingerly stood up, wincing as her hands, which had been shoved into gravel, bit into the gravel again, and she stood up, picking rocks out of her skin.

"I'm clumsy.." She said, blushing still as she fixed her clothes and hair. "I usually cover it up.. and I'm pretty good at making stuff like that.. look like it was on purpose, or I'm just so happy I just.. jump up and pretend like it never happened!" She said laughing as she brushed her hair out of her face again as a gust of wind hit her from behind. "Gah! Today is just not my day!" She said aloud, not even bothering to think about what she had just said.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:14 am

"Yeah, I just wonder-" he said but was cut off when he heard Chase begin to trip. He quickly did a check over his back, to see if Chase was alright, and found out that she was okay. Must've tripped on herself. Andrew usually did that, but often tried to imagine himself walking, in order to avoid any embaressing situations. But since he wore sneakers 99 percent of the day, he usually avoided tripping and never really had to worry about it.

He chuckled slightly and began to continue on the walk. He was trying to remember what he was about to say, but forgot as he turned to see Chase tripping on herself. He thought frantically, hoping the thought would not be lodged into his brain for the next 20 years, until he remembered it by saying something that would give him deja vu. He hated that feeling.

"Anyway," he said calmly, keeping his eyes on the trail ahead of them "what do you think about-" but was once again cut off as he turned around to investigate a noise of someone falling. He looked down towards the gravel and saw Chase sitting there laughing about her fall. Odd way to go, but then again she did bring a smile to his face. He helped her up to her feet, and watched in disgust as she began to pull the rocks off her hands. He knew they weren't actually lodged in there, but still not pleasent to look at.

Andrew shrugged when she said today was not her day. "Well you did kiss a very handsome guy," he said grinning a sly smile and imitating a supermodel pose. He often tried to be funny in order to lighten tension or when he was just around friends "and we also fought off mutant bears, which is always fun."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:22 am

Chase laughed and smiled. "Yeah, I guess kissing and mutant bears are always fun." She said and finished picking the rocks off her hands. "Ah good! No blood!" She said laughing and showing him her hands, which had small indents from the rocks, but other than that the rocks hadn't broken the surface. "I try hard not to fall, but my feet just get in the way.." She said looking down at them as though to accuse them of tripping her. She glanced up at him and realized he had been trying to say something. "I'm sorry! I guess my tripping just.. always comes at bad timing! What were you saying?" She looked up at him expectantly, waiting for him to continue, but her gaze was pulled off of his when she had to concentrate on walking again, looking at him and walking just didn't go together.

So her gaze stayed on her feet for a moment, before looking up at him and grinning again. "Do you sing?" She asked suddenly, her smile bright as she looked back up at him. "I love singing, and days like these make me want to sing.. I don't know why, maybe I just like to pretend I can, I'm not the best singer in the world or nothing, but I do love it.. It makes me feel all warm and special, like someone might listen to me and tell me I have a really nice voice! Even though usually no one does!" She said laughing happily again, as though what she had said wasn't odd at all.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:37 am

[I think we should wrap this up soon, we've already got 166 words and I'm running out of ideas on what to do next xD]

Andrew smiled slyly again "Kissing will always be good," he said laughing a bit. He wondered who Chase had kissed before she had lost her memory. Probably a lot of guys, since he was not able to keep his hands off her. He still liked Nerissa and planned on staying with her, but still, Chase was very attractive in his eyes. Yet it seemed to her that it was a burden. He couldn't understand why, but got the idea.

Andrew leaned away from Chase, disgusted by the indents on her hands. Sure he was training to be healer, but it was still very creepy to see the idents. HE could almost swear that she was trying to tease him, but didn't know if it was the case or not. Probably wasn't.

"Oh I can't remember what I was saying," he said searching through his thoughts for the answer "I completely lost my train of thought when you fell. Oh well." He knew he would remember it eventually, if not at all. He wasn't that good with remembering small talk and it never bothered him until now.

Singing. Something that had been done for a very long times, over the milineias even. He had never considered singing and never even thought about it. He was only interested in hearing the singing with 8 string guitars in the background, playing a nice melody or something that could make someones ears bleed. "I've never thought about singing before," he explained wondering if he should try it. He looked at Chase with a small smile and said "Hey if you admire singing, you should really go for it. It's a very respectable profession...unless you're Justin Beiber or something like that"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:45 am

Chase made a face. "You mean that little girl?" She asked, completely serious for a moment before bursting out laughing. "Yeah, I hate him, did you hear about that like.. thirty year old woman who was mistaken as him?" She started to giggle loudly, her hand over her mouth. "Oh look! There's Sophia's!" She said giggling, and she felt her smile fade slightly before she plastered it back on. "Just down the road!" She smiled happily and looked up at him. "Thank you so much for walking me here, but I really should get going, you don't have to come all the way to the door! No one's gonna kidnap me!" She said leaning forward to look up at him. She winked and smiled happily.

"It was a very nice day! Mutant bears and kissing alike." She said smiling lightly. "I hope to see you again.. Oh!" She said and standing on her tip toes she pressed her lips to his cheek briefly before giggling again and looking up at him. "Thanks." She said and held up a peace sign with her fingers, her head thrown back in her usual laugh. "Hope to see ya soon!" She said, turning around and skipping towards Sophia's house. "Oh!" She gasped and spun around again. "Here is your jacket! I almost forgot I still had it!" She said laughing and dusting it off with her hand. "I think it got a bit dirty.. but nothing a good wash won't fix!" She laughed again and then walked backwards, waving. "BYE ANDREW!" She laughed again and was gone down the street.

[OOC: How was that for a wrapping up? Post once more and it's closed!]
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:47 am

[Well I didn't know you were gonna end it now haha!]
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:49 am

[hahaha, post! Once more please XD What else was there to do? I can post back if you want me too XD If you catch up with her or something, Smile]
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top